Whenever this man finally leaves the office of the russian presidency, will he be replaced by someone even worse?

Whenever this man finally leaves the office of the russian presidency, will he be replaced by someone even worse?

Attached: thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of melkor, master of the fates of arda.jpg (400x358, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-zZEYEXZs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-Kwr0VFUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, at this point the inner circle of the Kremlin is so corrupt that it would take a complete insurrection to change house. That being said, most ruskis like him anyways, so nothing would change.

Yes. By me.
You scared now, bitchez?

United Russia is a multiculturalist party.

They'll probably replace him with a Jew or Muslim to get diversity points.

They are so stuck in that cycle by now it's not even funny

if he is smart he already has a couple of puppets ready to take his place, like with dmitry medvedev

>mfw Russian will be a shithole during your entire lifetime due to an irreplaceable, corrupt government

Attached: 1521396874617.gif (500x300, 971K)

This is why russians are not white

A country that repeatdly falls for periods of tyranny without resisting it is weak.

He will be replaced by ME!
I will make zhirinovsky look like a peace loving hippie

I wish it were possible for you to become president of your country

it will most likely be a power vacuum

its sad.

Explain why Putin is bad, and more importantly explain who specifically should replace him and why that candidate will be better for Russia and Europe.
Russia is not just some random country. It has a great many domestic problems, but what makes Russia special is its place in the world. From its geographical position, to the relationship it has with other major players in world politics. Putin might be an opportunist, he might be corrupt, he might even be a murderer. But he took Russia out of the post Soviet crisis, and placed it back on the map of world superpowers.
We can't expect Putin to fix AIDS and alcoholism. The Russian people need to fix these issues themselves on a family and community level. We also can't expect Putin to fix the environmental issues (pollution, waste, etc) created by the USSR. The countries that border Russia have at worst very bad relations with her, and at best cordial relations (mostly based on -energy- trade). Russia has very few if any allies that will rush to her aide in case that is needed.
I also find it extremely funny when people call Russia a corrupt country, when corruption in endemic in Western politics.
For fucks sake about a handful of countries that were accepted in the EMU lied to get in.
And what about Merkel? How come no one is shitting on her as much as they do on Putin for staying so many years in power? Most people will say that she fucked up majorly with the rapefugee crisis (which is an understatement), but very few people will attack Merkel for not fucking off only just on the basis that she's stuck around too long.

Attached: Putin.jpg (500x9100, 1.62M)

merkel doesn't assassinate political opponents

>Explain why Putin is bad
Simple. A good leader grows the economy so that the lives of the citizens can improve. China's rapid growth has massively improved the lives of the citizens. Same with South Korea.

>more importantly explain who specifically should replace him and why that candidate will be better for Russia and Europe.
Anyone who is pro free trade and economics is a better candidate

What happened to Megvedev or whatever his name was? Last time I paid attention they were saying that he ran Russia, but that was years ago

I agree with the rest of your post but

>I also find it extremely funny when people call Russia a corrupt country, when corruption in endemic in Western politics.
What an absurd argument, Western countries are consistently among the least corrupt by any metric, and Russia is far, far worse than even the most corrupt ones.

>worse
Why do you say that when he did far better than any leader of Russia in 200 years?
No wonder they hate you and the faggots on their western border, your probably want a numale soyboy cuck to sell out the russian nation to american interests, THEN he would be a good president on russia.
When russians suffer, then they are good to you.
Fuck you and every faggot in europe that shares your opinion.

>A good leader grows the economy so that the lives of the citizens can improve
Yet also has to respond with military action against the NATO backed coups and wars on their border and receive sanctions that dont really work until arabs are forced to lower the price of oil.

The hypocrisy angers me, especially when it is INSTANTLY ignored when thrown into your face. Just ignore it, slide it, new false accusations, new false narrative, new biased loaded question with false pretext, like an embodiment of a jew.
I dont give a fuck about money or coca cola, i know with whom i will stand on the final hour. Accept it as destiny no matter what happens.
You and the likes of you wont know what to do, you will be full of fear and desperation as you world crumbles and you are wishing you can wake up.
It gladdens me that we are seeing before our eyes the demise of the western hegemony, one of the short lived empires. The signs of your doom are there, around your home, not mine, sure as fuck not mine.
You belong among the weak, the top layer of puss of a boil that is about to explode
I will live to see you fall
I will piss in the faces of your terrified henchmen that bark right now. Thats all they do, bark and hide, like a tiny mutt dog, barks but runs away when confronted

democracy is a meme, thats why even the romans ditched it for the emperors who them proceeded to revere through numerous centuries. even the year of four emperors was better for the average roman than the age of the republic was

because liberal media who hates him, for being illiberal and traditional says so, and there's a lot of ignorance and empty hostility toward russia, so they exploit that to their advantage.

I'm not going to pretend he's a good or nice guy, but he's definitely doing his best to restore russia to its former glory.

Oh fuck off Sup Forumstard. Putin is opening Russia's asshole to hordes of central asains.

>Pillaging Russia's monies, guy is worth literally billions, jailing the opposition or killing them
>"he's definitely doing his best to restore russia to its former glory"

well come to think of it, trying actual Democracy on a shithole like Russia and their citizens (which really are only able to be governed with a boot pressed against their throats) would be a hilarious disaster, so really, Putin, as much of a crony, thief and dictator as he is, is definitely "doing his best to restore russia to its former glory" of a state of corruption and despotism

>MUH STRONK MAN BASED PUTIN BASED DRUMPF HURRRR LIBSHITS R SOO GAY DUDE
it's fascinating to watch 13 yr old suburban white kids fetishizing stronk men types. What is the root cause? daddy issues?

Attached: dgorhl9nxssy.png (434x428, 273K)

I bet he tries to make sure that some hardliner will get his successor. Just study Putin's past, he will make sure that the KGB stays in power and keeps Russia strong.

Medvedev has been sort of liberal compared to him. And you have seen how he tried to get back the steering as quickly as possible. He was some sort of side figure, even though he was president.

>And what about Merkel?
Are you reatarded? I personally voted for her. And we aren't living in a fucking dictatorship where the opposition is oppressed and shot. Even your country's corrupt government could take a leaf out of our book.

Learn who Putin is you dumbfuck. There are more than enough secret service files here from his work in the GDR.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-zZEYEXZs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-Kwr0VFUE

>you will be full of fear and desperation as you world crumbles and you are wishing you can wake up. It gladdens me that we are seeing before our eyes the demise of the western hegemony
I bet it will still be the same in hundred years mate

It’s wven funnier watching leftwing faggots project their insecurities onto others

Attached: 1516765693435.jpg (526x474, 144K)

When he leaves it cloning will be commonly available so he won't actually leave it

>will

Now compare that to before he became president you dumb fuck

>even worse
Well he's currently better than literally any other world leader. So probably

>putin
>ever stepping down

I can't imagine him leaving office alive, he's in too deep
The CIA niggers would come for him

The USSR had 300 million people in the past, look at them today

And what does that have to do with Putin?

>China's rapid growth has massively improved the lives of the citizens
>massively improved the lives of the citizens

I didn't know they let inmates in the re-education camps shitpost

Attached: 1515974787753.jpg (1200x773, 157K)

I'm pretty sure he's been president for more than just 3 years.

Yeah, he brought so much democracy and rights to their people. They are all living the dreams of having an own house, nice car and family. They travel to beautiful Caribbean places and such. I just remember one of my friends (girl) who could only travel to the sea of azov for vacation, because she couldn't afford more for her 200Euro salaray. For Russians this is one of the best holiday destinations, because they can't travel not much anywhere else.

Nothing. People who hate Putin usually have a low IQ.

and this place actually looks ugly as fuck. I wouldn't pick that as holiday.

Putin ran as an independent.

I know the US fucked up Russia to an insane amount in the 90s, but how much recovery was actually due to any policies enacted by Putin?

1917 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Attached: image.png (420x420, 122K)

Will it collapse again?

Probably not as he is exceptionally slimy combination of KGB faggotry and criminal ethos.

What's more important here is whether the western world will be finally russorealistic or russonaivist (as it has been so far).

Putin just went as far as he was allowed and the west allowed him way way too much.

They live better than before him. The country has improved during his presidency. That is a fact.
Im Russian and Ive travelled more than anyone else on this board. It's up to you if you want a good lifestyle.

Typical western double standards.

Why are you in Gayrope? Why not go to glorious nizhni novgorod and enjoy the glorious assfucking your Putin provides.

Your kind of faggots living in the "rotten west" and praising their shithole are the worst roosters.

The country was much better off before the collapse of the USSR. The income disparity was much smaller, they had much more own products and industry. Nowadays it's just Gazprom owned by the government oligarchs.

It's not western double standards. It's the belief in the Russian government that they might turn around and change something. That's why they got freedom.

this

>go back
What a low IQ argument

you havn't brought any argument other than low IQ

>Are you reatarded? I personally voted for her.

The retard is showing in you.
It's so wrong on many levels.

Attached: 1520090092416.gif (450x253, 997K)

>anime faggot

If you hate Putin then you automatically have a low IQ

>If you love Putin then you automatically have a low IQ
FTFY

Merkel voters also have a low IQ.

Woah

Lmao butthurt western brainlet
The easiest for me would be to live like a king in Russia right now.
>assfucking your Putin provides.
Why are westerners always projecting their gayropean desires onto others?
>rotten west
Your words, not mine. If you're a stupid butthurt subhuman who cant take criticism or argue rationally it's your fault.
>The country was much better off before the collapse of the USSR
What does that have to do with Putin though? You didnt answer my question.
>around and change something
Why do they have to accomodate disrespectful imperialistic and aggressive western behaviour though?

someone help me to translate the screechings of this proofster

Attached: IMG_20180320_104230.png (720x629, 34K)

>The easiest for me would be to live like a king in Russia right now.

Are Russians living like kings? I see shit like medical professionals posting their paychecks of $250 a month. Or do you mean you would live like a king with your Gayrope money? I am sure that money would help, but would even that kind of money be enough as Russia is shit even for the European middle class levels of income.

You're one example of the faggotry that the Putinism is. You are likely a white collar worker. IQ slightly above 89 at least. Yet in this very thread you throw IQ79 arguments and you do this because you know you can't defend the faggotry you want to defend without pretending to be retarded.

Sad!

Only if the revolution is betrayed.

It's always the diasporas who act like they're an expert on their country and pretend it's an amazing utopia to live in.

america and russia need to ally for the day of retribution where we punish e*ropeans for bullying us

You have the lowest IQ of all. Also stop stealing my arguments.

Studies revealed that Putin supporters have an average IQ of 109.8 while his opponents have an IQ of 90.2

>imperialistic and aggressive western behaviour
Hmm, I heared these words already somewhere else

>Georgia tries to approach western country and wants trade agreement
>Russia goes to war and invades the country, still occupying the country today
>Poland is scared and wants defensive shield
>Ukraine and independent country gets rid of pro-russian leadership and tries to negotiate a free trade agreement with the EU
>Russia offers a counter offer but got rejected
>Russia denounces Ukraine and not long after some weird ass Guerilla troups, with modern equipment arrive and cause some trouble near the Russian border
>Crimea gets annexed, Russia goes with it, not even denying it
>Russia stationed nuclear rockets in Kaliningrad
>Russia developes the most powerful nuclear rockets which are just there to destroy and do whatever damage

>source: my ass

You betcha

Don't worry, the only place where Euroshits can bully anyone is on the internet. They're absolute weaklings in real life.

Attached: 1502212750770.png (312x806, 186K)

You are watching anime. I guess you are a really strong boy.

Should I show you my paycheck?

Pic rel
>Are Russians living like kings?
Those who are smart and work hard? Sure they do.
>Or do you mean you would live like a king with your Gayrope money?
Lol nope
>Russia is shit even for the European middle class levels of income.
No you're retarded
>ad hominem non-arguments
A classic case of a person with room temperature IQ such as yourself being unable to accurately assess the intelligence of others.
You yourself havent presented a single argument except for screeching about me living in Switzerland (which is a typical brainlet-tier response since you know nothing about me).
All you've done so far is show how dumb and bitter you are because I caught you out on using double standards as many westerners do. Typical clueless Eesti faggot.
>Putinism
Kek what Putinism

Attached: 1232984.jpg (300x392, 28K)

Im not diaspora though

You were born there?

He is sitting at home and gets his basic income, as everybody on /deutsch/

You're a bit naive mate
Russia has tried countless times to cooperate fairly with the west. But the western establishment wanted none of that. What you're seeing now is the result of decades of western policies made by old cold war era geezers designed to undermine Russia. Both the Ukrainian and Georgian conflicts were instigated by the west.

Do you even know what happened there?

I was born in Russia
Im not on /deutsch/ or basic income. I dont even think there's such a thing here.

.........then that kinda makes you diaspora.

If you count expats as diaspora then yes

Probably more than anyone you've spoken to or heard from

He's now tied with Leonid Brezhnev for the second most long-serving leader after 1917.

Took you long enough to figure this out, IQ99 boy.

You're living in "gayrope" and praising what a fucking paradise Roosterstan is.

sure sure, I'm convinced

Putin's term in office has seen increases in living standards. Life expectancy and other health indicators in particular have improved since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Medvedev left office in 2012. His taking of the Presidency meant that Putin could run in the subsequent election because of term limit laws. During the Medvedev presidency Putin simply took the post of Prime Minister.

So fucking what? Putin came to power when the hard and unpopular reforms had already been done and was given a gift of oil boom. That was all given to him. His own faggotry was just shutting down the free press, eliminating rule of law and driving Russia into an idiotic course of braindead propaganda.

You're guilty of the exact same idiocy as the ones praising the economy of another petrostate Venezuela during the oil boom. "The term of Genius Chavez (PBUH) oversaw improvement during the time when oil prices shot up to $130 from $13"

>butthurtbelter strikes again from under his shithole
Kek. Not an argument.
Im working here temporarily to get experience working abroad and cant wait to go back. Or go to China, or to fucking Zambia.
That isnt the point you autistic sperg.
>You're living in "gayrope" and praising what a fucking paradise Roosterstan is.
And? Did I say something bad about the west or are you just sperging out because you cant put up with people putting your nose into your own bullshit?
Also temporary expats dont usually count as diaspora who are permanent long time residents of the country. But youd know that if you werent a brainlet.
>muhh iq
Pathetic lol.

t. Braindead faggot hopped up on estonian propaganda
>russia does well
>Its not thanks to Putin lol thats Yeltsins reforms

>something bad happens
>Putin REEEEE
Kek

What's pathetic is Russian reality. The one you like to deny. Russian doctors starving at their $250/month salaries is pathetic. You're pathetic for lying for this regime and inventing praise for it.

>What's pathetic is Russian reality
Nope. It's your sperging and your clueless opinions.
>Russian doctors starving at their $250/month salaries is pathetic.
Sure it sucks. However nobody can guarantee that it would be better if there was someone else in charge. All things considered Putin did pretty well raising the living standards in the country.
>You're pathetic for lying for this regime and inventing praise for it.
Again, you're just butthurt.
Im not praising it, Im just being objective.

>Lmao butthurt western brainlet
>Why are westerners always projecting their gayropean desires onto others?
>rotten west
Your words, not mine. If you're a stupid butthurt subhuman who cant take criticism or argue rationally it's your fault.
The easiest for me would be to live like a king in Russia right now.
>Kek. Not an argument.
>That isnt the point you autistic sperg.
>t. Braindead faggot hopped up on estonian propaganda
>using double standards as many westerners
>which is a typical brainlet-tier response since you know nothing about me
>you dumb fuck
You havn't posted one single sentence with a decent fact here

You're pretty adorable desu. Nationalistic diasporas are so cute.

Nice cherrypicking.
>You havn't posted one single sentence with a decent fact here
Have you?

Ihras ya manyak

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Lol hawal

>Sobyanin's renovation of Moscow in 10's
>having anything to do with Putin

What a load of crap
Let us look at Georgia
> ‘popular’ color revolution happen, installing an amirican sockpuppet
> government literally goes onto Soros payroll
> America rearms and rebuilds Georgian army
> with that army Georgia attacks separatist enclave where Russian peacekeepers are stationed
Seems like cut and dry case of aggressive western imperialism to me. Transparent proxy attack on Russian citizens and armed forces.
Andrhevrest of your post is more of the same crap