I was just casually browsing the Internet, and then I find this

I was just casually browsing the Internet, and then I find this.

Is this a joke? Germany can't be this fucked up, right? We also lost 2 world wars, but not our fucking mind.

What the hell will happen to Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/itl3v
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/germans-flee-hungary-escape-angela-merkels-migrant-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo
ibtimes.co.uk/germans-move-christian-hungary-flee-migrant-crisis-1562217
youtu.be/d5Az-aq_Bjo
youtu.be/W_7au-7ySH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a joke. German people are moving to Poland and Hungary, lol.

Looks fake

>Germany can't be this fucked up, right?
Did you casually forget that they literally have thousands of dangerous rapists on the loose?

post link

Do Germanons really expect a civil war?
Honest question.

archive.is/itl3v

Just breitbart clickbait "journalism"
Not that it's 100% untrue, but a lot of what they publish is crap nowadays

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/germans-flee-hungary-escape-angela-merkels-migrant-policy/

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo

Apparently, the original report was made by a German TV station.

Wait a minute, are you telling me they're trying to find Lebensraum? In Poland and Hungary?

The people fleeing are normal people who have to live among amd near to refugees.

The people denying anything is wrong live in the better neighborhoods untouched by refugee crime and actions.

Breitbart, of course it´s way over the top with maybe a grain of truth

>Breitbart Jerusalem

This is the kind of immigration I can approve.

Sounds legit. The people back home have been telling me that a lot of Germans have been moving to the ethnically German areas of western Russia recently too. I think it's time to accept that Deutschland is a failed experiment tbqh

Either its fake, just like RT likes to report that 400 zillion white aryan girls are gangraped by fugees every day, or those are single nutcases who honestly believe that life in hungary or russia will be paradise.

Of note is that those nutcases are often from east germany where even today they have something like 2% foreigners, most of the time model minorities like angolans or vietnamians from the time of the GDR (no joke about angolians btw. afrikan blacks are not american blacks).
Now these moron see a single foreigner and flip the fuck out. Oh and sometimes if you are from west germany they consider you as a foreigner too.

I don't think anyone believes that life will be paradise if they pick up and relocate. I'm pretty sure most of the people fleeing either already got BLACKED by the rapefugees or are in close enough proximity that it's inevitable.

ahhh.......the banality of white-genocide.....

I really hope it's just an exaggeration. If Germany becomes shittier than Hungary, then Europe will be truly fucked.

>Do Germanons really expect a civil war?
Absolutely not. Not even the most extreme right-wing nutcase wants a civil war or even just secession, they simply want to get rid of the current government.

Those are north africans who do not get refugee status and who will be deported as soon as our foreign minister grows a spine and tells their home countries where to shove it when they refuse to let their own citizen back into their countries.
Particularly Algeria and Tunesia are being problematic at the moment.

see above.
Also note that the rapists are usually somwhat white. The actual blacks from africa and the syrians are pretty decent.

>bohoohoo the facts dont agree with my worldview

It is, it woul take decades of deliberate running the country into the ground to even come close to hungary, but dont expect some nutcase with 9 years of schooling to understand that.

Answering that question would amount to hatespeech.

we need numbers on how many leaft. breitbart might be trying some jewery. shapiro and milo anti trump so they are probably actually pro immigration

maybe they want the people who dont like germanys current chancellor to leave so they cant affect a upcoming election

its breitbart so its probably just click bait

Over a 100000 people leave germany every year, mostly to Switzerland (like me), Austria, France, US, UK, Italy, Denmark, Netherland (roughly in that order If I recall correctly).
Russia and Hungary do not even show up in these statistics because of so few move there.

I know right, these plebs not using CNN.com, or WH.gov for citations.

You know, I heard correcttherecord.org has very good articles about Hillary Clinton, very trust worthy.

Why would 100 000 people leave Germany every year (I assume these are pre-migrant crisis numbers)? I thought mama Merkel made Germany into a paradise.

Because in many areas the salaries are shit (relatively speaking), because a happy german whith no reasons to complain is not a real german.
Because taxes are high... any number of reason.

No Merkel did not at all mae Germany into a paradise, nor did her predecessors. However she did not turn it into a postapocaliptic wasteland as some like to imply.

>Germans moving into Eastern Europe
Soon Merkel will claim there's a genocide of Germans in those areas and send in the Bundeswehr

>and send in the Bundeswehr

They wont even come over austrai. The bundwehr is a fucking Joke and not worth called army. And i was part of this Joke for 12 years.

Austria i meant

>The bundwehr is a fucking Joke and not worth called army. And i was part of this Joke for 12 years.

Story tiem.

Do people cry when they fire guns?

Do they even fire guns?

I hear tanks and infantery is second to none though.

>Is this a joke?

No. This is slowly being brought to a point of crisis. It is simply unsustainable, even if only economically.

It is sort of like how an internal combustion engine works. You need a right fuel/air mixture for the spark plug to ignite the mix....... well....

You get the point.

Leftism has been able to play out for so long mainly because it did not affect the ordinary lives of everyday folks. Generally, you might see a snippet of change, but there were no large scale shifts. This has ended though.

Now you have villages of 500 people being flooded by 2500 refugees. There are mass rapes in the dozens to THOUSANDS... EVERY WEEK. Attacks are happening DAILY. Political forces are polarizing VERY quickly. Parties which did not have a snowball's chance in hell of rising ever again are now achieving MAJORITY status... and EVEN HAVE SEATS NOW. Donald Trump, a man who should never have even gotten a single vote..... CAPTURED THE NOMINATION.

This is getting very bad, very fast.

>Do people cry when they fire guns?
>Do they even fire guns?

No and no, we arent swedes. But they almost forced us to fight with one arm on our back. I had one deyploment in Mitrovica in 2004 when all hell broke lose, one in Mali and two times Afghanistan as part of a LRRP.

cannibalising equipment at home so that teh troops at the front cant at least get working stuff. A fucking embaressment.

Increasing numbers of Germans are moving to Hungary to flee the refugee crisis, German public service broadcaster Bayerische Rundfunk reported.

ibtimes.co.uk/germans-move-christian-hungary-flee-migrant-crisis-1562217

youtu.be/d5Az-aq_Bjo

Its as always with german weapon technology. High quality but sometimes overengineered without listening to the soldiers and offciers in the field.

But the real problem are politicians who either deny you the still superior weapons or give the order to not use them.

>But the real problem are politicians who either deny you the still superior weapons or give the order to not use them.

You're not the only one with this problem. Even happens to Americans.

Bill Clinton got about 20 soldiers killed during the infamous "Black Hawk Down" incident because he refused to let them use AC-130 gunships and Armored Personnel Carriers, instead forcing them to use low-flying Black Hawk helicopters (which promptly got shot down) and then sent in extraction teams in unarmored fucking Hummers which proceeded to get riddled with bullets as they fought their way through Mogadishu.

>mfw letting leftists in charge of the military

We had the same shit in Mitrovica before the albanian scum tried to kill the Serbs in the city. I remmebers clearly how my direct superior had forseen this and called for at least one Leopard 2 as a show of force and also knowing that they wont have any weapon worth the name to get through that monster.
The response: the high command and therefore also " Berlin " dont want to escalate the conflict by showing this kind of force....

During the last 10-20 years around lake Balaton i saw a lot of houses bought by Germans. Usually in villages a bit away from the lakeside where houses are cheap, 20-30 000 Euros. It looks like more of an investment/backup home for retirement.

>It looks like more of an investment/backup home for retirement.

This. Its mostly more or less wealthy pensioners who either bought the houses for every summer or as you mentioned as a back up home for the retirement, jumping between Germany and Hungary.

it's a competition to see who fall first, sweden or germany. But either one will have to be sacrificed completely to wake people up around the world to the menace that is middle easterners and africans.

a civil war here would be the same like israel against gaza while we have no weapons at all..for a war..and also the arabs would make up a 3rd party against right and left for their own interest when they see shit is going down

>we have no weapons at all

This is actually not true. Not only since teh alst year germans hording a lot of Guns, mostly illegal of course. Dont forget that poland and the Czech republic are just a few hourse away and with them mayn opportunities for buying Guns.

>it's a competition to see who fall first, sweden or germany. But either one will have to be sacrificed completely to wake people up around the world to the menace that is middle easterners and africans.

This is fucking retarded. Our "wake up call" was South Africa, which STILL has affirmative action laws and all kinds of horseshit despite the blacks now having complete hegemony.

Whites getting their shit together (if they ever do) will be independent of our countries being destroyed.

For fucks sake America is probably the least cucked western nation and RIGHT NOW less than 50% of births in the US are from white mothers.

>Germans in Hungry and Poland ethnically cleansed
>Escape to Germany for freedom
>Germans in Germany ethnically cleansed by Muslims
>Flee to Hungry and Poland for freedom

The circle is now complete

Germans will not act.
Watch this.
youtu.be/W_7au-7ySH8

Why are so many shills using the swiss flag lately?

Do you even know what thios Video is about ?
The tall german with the microphone is Michael Stürzenberger, an anti islam activist from munich who fights against an islamic " cultur center " bought by saudia arbian money in teh cneter of Munich.

And who got enough support by common germans in Munich that the construction of that cneter is far away despite the leftist mayor from the SPD heavily fighting for it.

What do you mean? I was on holiday there. Seemed pretty nice to me?

They're upset at merkel because she isn't accepting enough refugees, so they're leaving to make space for more refugees to enter while simultaneously trying to build up momentum in hungary towards refugee settling.
Truly the germans are the smartest of races.

Koln seemed nice when I was there back in 2012, despite the gray architecture and a lot of cheaply decorated housing.

Now look at the place. It's one big refugee centre now where the mayor is blaming the women for getting raped by thousands of muslims.

what the fuck is happening

>in the US Army
>Not sure if I want to go to Germany

What does the US military future in Germany look like it will be?

Honestly dont talk shit and i say that as someone who lives just 20 minutes away from that city ( by car or train ) and travels every day into the center.

Just as always, nothing special. You will be deployed in the nicest part of Germany with Baden Württemberg or Bayern and thats it.
And you guys dont even have to leave the base because your can buy your daily shit in your base.

>Thousands

Germany already told its people to prep and prepare food and water
So they expect shit to get bad sometime

Yet they wont stop letting in immigrants as real Germans flee, they want the 'new' Germans

Sensationalism, but this may be reality in a few years.

Remember that a lot of Germans frequently go and live in Hungary, immigrant crisis or not.

>what the fuck is happening
this is your country
this is your country on jews

There is no one to blame but Merkel and her oinks.

It's obvious that Merkel&co expected a totally different outcome to what has happened and they really have no idea of how to move forward now.

this is the fate of all rich nations / empires

immigrants / barbarians will eventually swarm them and force the natives out

the only one who's managed to avoid that fate up til now is the US

The mainstream parties are in full panic mode because the AfD moved into every state parliament where an election has happnened. And the next state elections will be in September in mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen and berlin.

And its expetcted that the AfD will get into every state parliament there too.

All this while we haily daily news about " Refugees " attcking, raping, molesting, stealing etc.
Merkels time ends.

The fatfuck Gabriel starts to criticize Merkel before Elections.

that guy and his SPD are pure cancer

What about their headline is incorrect in any way?

The SPD and the CSU are always acting like they are some kind of opposition while they are part of the government.

Horst Seehofer is even worse, just talk no action. Roars and jumps as a bavarian Lion but always lands as a Berlin cat. And Merkel knows this and isnt afraid of him or the CSU for that.

Budapest, III-V-VI-VII districts already full of young western yuros.

The couple mentioned in this article isnt even originally german, the name " Duräder " has serbian origins so my guess is that they had the connection to eastern europe all along.

And again the majority of germans living at the Balaton are pensioners, living their for the cheap prices and the warm climate.
Just like the ones in Mallorca or Thailand.

Wrong, they have a cpuple dozen million mexicans

Don't let them in. It's their fault. Fuck them.

Wait until Germany is at least 60% muzzle, people are forced out of their homes and forced to convert or at least to obey Sharia. Wait for mass muder of German people by immigrants. Wait until the German nation is about to completely disappear from the planet, so they're completely desperate. Then help them, but for the right price.

living there not their godammit

And the VIII. district is already full of negros and sandniggers.

This is no joke german immigrants arriving in Sweden TODAY

>Germans move to Hungary while Germany becomes a caliphate.
>Then German migrants take over Hungarian government, invade their former fatherland and then start bossing everybody around.
>Somehow they fuck up again in 30 years and they take hungary down with them.
The eternal kraut, lads.

>Breitbart
Right wing propaganda, while nice to listen to and closer to truth than leftist propaganda, is still propaganda.

^-this sadly. We may be able to avoid it on a personal level (I haven't seen a Mexican in years) but I know they're out there consuming my tax dollars through social program and worst of all, breeding like fucking rabbits.

I posted a Breitbart article, but the documentary was originally made by a Bavarian TV station. Another German TV station made a similar documentary a month ago.

The country could be Paradise itself if our economy wasn't shit, and the gipsy parasites were sent to gas chambers.

What are your gun laws like?

be a sport shooting club member for years or go through a hunter test, and then you may have your own gun, that you can't use for self defense or for anything else, only for hunting/practicing.

well, maybe germany doesn't want to exist?