This is literally the opening screen in Battlefield 1

this is literally the opening screen in Battlefield 1

BRAVO SWEDEN

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield-inside.de/2016/08/battlefield-1-beta-nun-live-und-offline-download-pre-load-fuer-morgen/
archive.is/GzhDZ
archive.is/4GYHz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what percentage of total soldiers they were

>trusting a nigger with a gun, ever

All of them

The entire American, Australian and German (the three main participants in WWI) armies were black

Boycott the game

Our great/great-great-grandparents died in that war and these cucklords decide to spit on their memory by replacing them with blacks.

It's disrespectful to not honor those that served..

>Trusting a nigger, ever

>not only is it an american soldier on the front of a ww1 game
>its also a nigger

just dont buy this shit, even if you ignore all the diversity pushing the gameplay is legit trash

0.0004%

this
as much as i like battlefield games I'm not buying this piece of propaganda garbage

>not only is it an american soldier
If it makes you feel any better the German and British soldiers are all black too

honestly couldnt care any less. The harlem hellfighters are in the game woopty doo. Im buying this game.

is that dave chappel

Why does he have a mask over his eyes?

Why does he wear the mask?

Really? I thought besides all the liberal faggotry, the gameplay looked pretty solid. I've always been more of a battlefield fan than COD though

I like the original more

He's a big goy

im sure when the french and russians get added they'll be full of niggers and algerians

There was African fronts mate. They wouldn't get dressed up all nice but they existed.

you would expect them changing the setting to ww1 would at least change the gameplay somewhat, but no, it's exactly the same as battlefield 3-4 blah blah, literally couldnt give a shit if i tried. play red orchestra or some shit not this.

3/4 classes are brown. I could tolerate 1 being brown as tones of Indians fought during WW1 but 3. Fuck these Swedish cucks.

I'm not getting it either, and I've always enjoyed the BF games, but I am not going to support this globalist, revisionist, race traitor bullshit.

They've made Battlefield 3 over and over again. Barely anything changes. Literally all that has changed is a loosely WW1 based reskin. You'd have to pay me to play DICE trash these days.

>kang and sheid

Does Austria-Hungary have any colored soldiers in game ?

Theres also going to be female characters.

I'm not making this up.

Yeah i get what you mean. The gameplay does look pretty much the same. But i kinda like it. Most of the time when games try and do new things and divert from their previous success, they end up going full retard. Like COD. I was a big fan of BF4 so im a bit biased here

Damnit. I just looked it up and they scrapped it.

slavs

then keep playing BF4 considering BF1 will be exactly the same, COD aactually looks better this year

slavs are white

Is this the british classes? No way

>when someone reminds you you arent really white

>(the three main participants in WWI

fucking what

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLACK SON
HUMILIATION
NO BREEDING
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING

Aside from the dindus, it's a pretty good game. Especially at 4K.

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
..ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
..ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
.ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้

Western vidya is cucked as hell these days.

A bunch of beta dweebs and their fat purple-haired girlfriends.

Please no Satan.

Was it that particular half of the bait that tricked you? Or the fact that he claimed those 3 armies were black?

Come on m8, seriously?

i made a comment about the forced diversity in a group text i have with some friends, one of them screenshotted what i said and showed it to one his liberal friends and he really BTFO'd me... really made me think....

Too bad we're not going to be able to get rid of this shit, because all the retards who complain about this are still going to buy the game.
I feel like I'm the only one actually practicing what I preach.

why is this being posted? ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

Fucking marxist who made this game, fucking tired of this propaganda. KEK WHY MUST I WAIT, GIVE ME THE RACE WAR NOW

Yeah, main campaign takes place in France but features American and Australian divisions marching on Germany

Check out this proud Ozzie

>Sup Forums still gets triggered over a fucking video game
also,

if anything i would say cod has changed more than battlefield has, not that i have any preference, but the way i see it if they decided to go fucking crazy and change the setting so drastically they could've at least created a game worthy of utilizing that specific setting. as everyone is running around with smgs and assault rifles they quite clearly haven't, and together with all this nigger pushing i just dont give a fuck. if they dont change the game during new iterations then whats even the point in making them? oh yeah cause people will buy it regardless

we wuz yuropeens n sheeit

honestly I just read that america was a main participant in WW1 which is horse shit and replied

i do send my apologies

whoa....

one good thing is you get to shoot more dindus.
and there arent mirrors in the game so you can pretend to play as a white soldier.

How is it bait when I'm accurately describing the game

I dont think you will be able to recover from this man.

>large regiments of africans
>in europe

lel

Nah call of duty has been going down hill since Black ops 2. Probably not sale wise, since all who play the game are 12 year doritos MLG kids. I just like the fact that theres a new BF coming out with plenty of n00bs for me to rek

Australia wasn't a country back then.

In France (one of the biggest contributors) they were 1.78% of the casualties.

Yep, barely 2%. Really makes you think ?

(Source : I did the math based on Wikipedia numbers)

It isn't now, either.

>tfw no campaign where you kill your fellow polacks that live in the other partitions

Let's look on the bright side of things, at least you get to kill niggers

Found a website to preload beta for PC

battlefield-inside.de/2016/08/battlefield-1-beta-nun-live-und-offline-download-pre-load-fuer-morgen/

Not sure if it will support english language though

>Bigger is better
What did they mean?

It defacto became a country when the UK cast it aside iirc.

87.2 percent of the United States army was white yet the game represents it at 30 percent.

Stop being dumb.

Battlefield 1 isn't really a WW1 game to be honest with you.
Yes, it's set during WW1, features WW1 weapons but when has Battlefield ever said it's going to be historically accurate?
That being said, the Dindu on the front cover and special edition statue is really taking the piss.
I probably could have overlooked black characters but they're really trolling with that.

>Largest vehicles.
>Blimp right?
>Nope we mean the nigger of course. Blimps don't have dicks.

I'd rather play The Squad than this blatent "disregard history because it's not diverse enough" pile of shit

And The Squad sucks

Really makes your neurons impulsively react to stimuli

This. Battlefield 1 is a fantasy game with the WW1 version of Orcs as a leading race on the front cover.

it actually looks a lot better and more fun than cuckfield

Really makes me drink.

Wait hold up!
a game sitting around in trenches
getting blown up
getting trench foot
getting shellshocked
doesn't sound like fun
so the maps are flash points at the start of the war right?
so is it totally unbelievable that we sent in the blacks 1st?

That just looks like what people expected No Man's Sky to be like.

they've said time and time again it's a ww1 game, if they came out and said oh its some alternate reality in which technology or the timeline was different ok fine i could accept that, but they dont, they say its authentic and everything is true to the setting.

both shit

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

archive.is/GzhDZ
>former DICE coder Amandine Coget revealed on Twitter that the original plan for the game was "Screw realism, we’re adding female soldiers, because we’re way overdue"

archive.is/4GYHz
>"We want to show diversity in the game," he explained. "That's been a key goal.

I stopped playing after BF3. It's just... not good... What's the point when games like Arma exist? It's generic bullshit where you're boxed in and do the same thing over and over and over again.

Because it's important for the next generation to know that blacks were always a major part of Europe

Just ask the appropriately acronymed British Broadcasting Company

Thank you, Hans
Fuck you for not invading us during WW2

What is this? Is it PC master race only?

>Star_citizen2.webm
Triggered

Inefficient. Niggers defensive capacity is lower than their weight even if you just let them starve. If you start to factor in supplies then you may as well have just cut down a forest and used that as extra armour plating.
Niggers are much more effective as suicide bombers or to carry gas behind enemy lines.

>Niggers fleeing from glorious army.
>Enemy takes them in.
>Remote detonations and gas attacks.
>Even the niggers that were disarmed are still niggers creating social unrest and increased crime.
>Niggers are now the enemies problem so they have to be fed and clothed using enemy supplies.
>If war stalemates then they now have all the niggers and you have none.
You only truly win when you not only cannot lose but you also win multiple times with the same move.

arabic female warriors?

umm?

"The U.K. War Office listed official German figures from 1921 of 1,808,545 killed and 4,247,143 wounded, exclusive of 14,000 African conscript deaths during the war."
So african represented 0.7% of german casualties, so much diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties

It's funny how Dylann Roof was literally right

People are complaining there aren't female soldiers and their point? Well, apparently there was one battalion the Russians had which was comprised of women that came about when they were in a dire situation and needed to boost the morale of other troops. That's pretty much it.

Then you have these select few groups of colored platoons.

But of course, these groups get a disproportional amount of attention. When DICE developers say they want to "show parts of the great war that haven't been shown before" they don't find some obscure special forces group from the Balkans, their idea of "diversity" is literally 'well there coloreds and women so that means they're interesting'.

For jew

You do realize that Moroccan and Sudanese colonial troops were actually the ones to retake fort Fort Douaumont in Verdun right?

Shit son, you sound like you know about as much history of the First World War as the chucklefucks who made this abortion...

The fuck is Zorro even doing there? Mexico wasn't part of the Commonwealth.

I agree. Arma is the tits

It looks like a BF3 with different skins. Should have been a DLC.

I've heard she's a brit who was converted, somethign like that.

>but when has Battlefield ever said it's going to be historically accurate?

at E3 you fuckin mong

I-is that a black ANZAC? Holy shit this is well beyond the pail.

This. DICE used to upgrade the frosbite engine for every game. Now they are just lazy and keeps using the same engine

Because there were only black people in the German colonies...