Can me and my wife pass as locals in your country?

Can me and my wife pass as locals in your country?

Attached: 1424335301_original_b8868898z.1_20150219104138_000gi48sql3.20.iptcstrip.jpg (1230x827, 147K)

Fuck no. Maybe in Ă…land.

why the fuck would you ever leave luxembourg

and yea, sure, why not.

lmao no
maybe in mongolia or something

Nope, you look like scam victims

kek no.

Attached: finnishwoman.jpg (610x441, 50K)

Your wife looks finnish

Pikkarainen's family is from north-east Finland so she probably has Karelian heritage because Savonian genes alone don't make people good looking.
Bottas is from Nastola which is in southern Finland but a bit east. I think he might have some Karelian ancestry too because Kymeenlaakso is basically Karelia and it's next to Nastola. They are both Karelian basically.

albinos can pass as locals in any country

African Albinos still look like niggers

>They are both Karelian basically.

No, they're not.

Genetically the same thing is what I'm saying

why are finns so ugly

Stop acting like "Finn" is some weird umbrella ethnicity that includes everything from Karelians to Estonians

Karelians and Finns are distinct and Emilia and Valtteri are not Karelians but Finns from the non-Karelian regions.

The man looks very Estonian, but the woman has some slightly unfamiliar features. Overall yes - high pass.

The whole point of my trolling is to point out that they are not from western Finland and that Bottas has nothing(0%) to do with Finland-Swedes despite his last name.
But obviously there is Karelian ancestry in places like Kainuu etc from the Viena.
Bottas is definitely an eastern Finn also.

maybe

Also the definition of Finn is not for you to decide. Karelians did consider themselves a separate tribe at one point in history but that doesn't mean eastern Finns aren't the same thing as Karelians just a bit more inbred in some places like the middle of Savo.
Lutheran Karelians especially are textbook Finns.

The girl, yes: narrow face gives her the mild slag look. The guy is too germanic to pass, tho.

Maybe you and wife should consider hair transplants.

He's 0% Germanic. OP is memeing.

Not really. The jawline looks too pronounced, too "germanic"

That seems a bit tough.

as guests

Too white so no.