Be shitty black mother who was never in your son's life

>be shitty black mother who was never in your son's life
>have your black son be killed by the police because he was a piece of shit criminal
>cry and whine about it being police brutality
>become rich and famous by exploiting his death

really makes u think

god bless america

Other urls found in this thread:

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/donors-give-nearly-700k-after-michael-brown-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=h7lTiTpWR6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they look like turds rolled in glitter

>implying the death of their sons wasn't the best thing that ever happened to them

let's face it. these women are pieces of shit. they raised bad sons and now they're politicizing their deaths and milking it for personal gain.

How do blacks get classified as human? Its baffling.

Eric garner was alright in my book.

The others shame them for the failures of sons they raised who thought attacking others was the right thing to do.

w-w-which one is beyonce?

Literally spat water on desk

here she is.

beyonce is a fucking whore and a witch. she's worth like 400 million dollars and can't stop crying about muh oppression.

these black celebrities need to be gassed senpai

>more race baiting by the kikestream media

Oy vey, #stopkillingus #blacklivesmatter

>Eric garner was alright in my book.

break law openly in public.

get warned/arrested several times before.

cops show up and you say "you are not going to arrest me this time".

resist arrest.

die from being 300 lbs and out of shape.

tell me exactly how he was "alright"? if the law is wrong, change the fucking law or tell the cops that they don't have to enforce it.

they're called "the mothers of the movement"

lol wtf is this. are they a fucking band now? you can't make this shit up.

they spoke at the Democratic Convention as well.

these bitches are basically celebrities now

also:

>those earrings
kek

what the fuck is/are in their noses?

probably some retarded african tradition

MUH HERITAGE

>Eric garner was alright in my book.

he dindu nuffins
he was a good boy
he was a good father
he just got outa rehab
he was just gettin his life together
his rap career was takin off
he went to church erry day
we need mo money fo dem poe grams
midnight bassetball n shiet

congratulations, your son died and within a year or something youre able again to wear expensive dresses and smile into a camera, you must be great parents. also only being known as "thats guys mom" must be really empowering.

>Trayvon
>literally died in a justifiable self defense assault
>kicked out of his house by his mother after being kicked out of school for being caught with stolen property
>mother gets invited to the VMAs
I don't get it

what a freakshow

It's called kikery. You will never get it because you are not a mindless drone living in an echo chamber.

>the expression on the one with vitiligo

she can't wait till all that black fades and she can get the hell out of there.

>>the expression on the one with vitiligo

she hasn't stolen anything for a couple of weeks so she is turning white.

>become rich and famous by exploiting his death

Source?

it's all about the gibs

you don't get it because you're a sane human being. these piece of shit women are exploiting their sons death for fame and fortune. hillary is paying them to appear in her ads and appear the DNC to attack trump. even though trump did nothing fucking wrong and it was bill clinton's crime policies which led to the rise in incarceration of black men. but hey who gives a fuck about facts or logic.

i swear, i feel for you americans. the kikes in the media and in the government are actively trying to create a race war. they are riling up the baboons and it can only end in blood.

i fucking hate black americans so much and I've never even met one of them. I despise them. they are filthy and disgusting. all my interactions with them have been on the internet and that alone is enough.

it's simple, user

because your ancestors may of put a lesser being on a ship, increesed their standard of living and gave them full time jobs.

Isn't this what americans call "ghetto lottery win"?

>be shitty deadbeat parent
>don't give a shit what your thug of a son is up to
>son acts like the thug because it's the only way he can feel to be part of something because his real family doesn't give that feeling
>gets in trouble
>chimps out
>gets shot
>mommy cries he dindu nuffin, and receives free moni

only on america

well the famous part is self-evident. they are on MTV, they are speaking at the DNC, they are giving interviews on ABC, they are appearing in Hillary's ads.

so yes they are famous.

and if you don't think they've been payed you are a fucking moron. you think they appear on hillary's ad for free? lmao.

also they get heaps of money from donations:

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/donors-give-nearly-700k-after-michael-brown-shooting/

Consider yourself lucky the worst you have is biker gangs and abbos

Thanks upsidedownbro

>and if you don't think they've been payed you are a fucking moron.

Literally all I said was "Source?" I made no statements as to whether or not they were being paid. Try to keep up.

Your link only shows that one of them received money from donors.

abbos are worse than nigger sinxe they go full primal mode
my gf wasnt even for walk for days

>Your link only shows that one of them received money from donors.

I'm too lazy to look these up, but in many cases the city will just give the family 5 or 6 million dollars to avoid a trial. why? fuck if I know.

this guy's parents got 2.25 million dollars from the city of charlotte:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7lTiTpWR6o

This tweet is a blatant admission of the standard of black achievement. Just existing is an accomplishment for these subhumans because of, muh melanin.

Let the niggers have their fun, the cotton gin has replaced their usefulness and since slavery is illegal there's nothing left for them to do except act like victims. See? That's FUN for them.

I was waiting for it to say:
>Jonathan Ferrell was running at the police officer, hoping he could get a hug after his hard day at work

>Only in America

Jesus fuck just nuke them already. That's where all this degeneracy comes from.

>I'm too lazy to look these up,

Lol why are you getting so salty and defensive mate? I've literally done nothing else but ask you to substantiate your claims.

Johnathan ferrell was also no one of the victims who's mother was on that stage btw.

What the fuck is "the movement"??

Black men should be allowed to commit crimes without being bothered?

Laws should be changed so "robbing a store" is considered work??

Do you american friends get insulted knowing that mothers of dead thugs get invited from shill celebs to some fancy gala event, and yet you don't know who are the parents of dead policemen that get killed by thugs, or the soldiers that get killed by mudslimes?

>so salty and defensive

what's salty or defensive about being lazy, and providing you with the one example I knew I could find easily?

you are a fucking idiot.

>Johnathan ferrell was also no one of the victims who's mother was on that stage btw.

oh just go fuck yourself. you are too stupid to bother with.

bye!

I stopped giving a fuck, I think I'll take up drinking heavily till my body dies if Hillary wins.

what did she mean by this????

A bit harsh.

fuck you can tell that boujie ass hoe has been waiting for this moment to be on stage like some fatass member of destiny's child

M U R K A
U
R
K
A

eh, many jews don't support BLM because BLM denounced Israel

What? A gaggle of black actresses showed up to an event.

I'm pretty sure women in particular do this all the time.

>Ask you to substantiate your claims
>You substantiate one of them and then make tenuous suggestions to support the rest that aren't empirically verifiable.
>You then trot out a completely different case and then point to that as confirmation.

>Calls me the idiot and posts "BYE!" rage quit response.

You're no different than a hashtag activist liberal, mate.

This pisses me off to no end. Now more people are getting hurt because of this stupid ass notion that you should be able to commit crime and not get hurt, even if you violently resist arrest.

Weren't the VMAs like too black? Where are the complaints for more diversity?

diversity means anti-white

everyone knows this

A Bowel Movement. It's what we call birth.

The cop used a forbidden chokehold.
End of the story.

first post best fucking post

In American-English "diversity" means "black" and definitely not "white" (which might even be considered racist by some).

It's retarded, I know, but that's the USA for you.

damn i can't wait for her vitiligo to finish so she will be hot

>when you make so much money, you start becoming white

we are in an echo chamber though

Beyonce fucking annoyed me after the whole super bowl black panther shit but I didn't know she was this far up her own ass. Her career needs to die already.

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
..ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
..ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
.ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้

This

Next time done be a fucking retard and look shit up yourself and use your fucking brain. It's not that hard, Google will help

>all smiling

It's like instead of having lots of kids and hoping one makes it big in the NBA or NFL, they're having lots of kids and hoping one gets shot by a white person.

>End of story
What kind of faggotry is this? The fat fuck died because he had a heart attack because he was a fat fuck. The dude was like 6'4 250+ pounds resisting arrest. He got what he asked for, he was warned and arrested several time for the same offended but kept on offending. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Stop sucking nigha dick faggot

The cop broke explicit manual. Not criminal liable but for civil damages and fired.

I can barely see their lapel flowers

Listen user, I see where you're coming from but killing people for selling cigarettes is not ok.

Niggers never look elegant do they? It's like they're incapable of choosing something appropriate to wear.

OH SHEEEI NIGGUH, DEY BE SHINY SHIT ON DIS HERE DRESS *smacks fat gorilla lips* I GUN BE GETTIN' BEYONCE TO FIX ME UP WIF ONE OF DEEZ BADBOIS

they where all parents of the year right? all those kids where college bound right? they where going to be productive members of society right?
i wish we had police death squads to take out the scumb at a younger age.

sabrina fulton gained some serious weight since the trial. fat pig must be stuffing her face with donation money

He died in accident when resisted arrest. The cop used a forbidden chokehold so a payday in court is in order for the family.

Tamir Rice and Erik garner are utter incompetence by the cops which I can not tolerate.

but we're not mindless cucks in an echo chamber

Doesn't matter how he was killed. Maybe the cops accidentally shot him. He's still dead for selling fuckin' cigarettes.

That being said, those other niggers (thugs) deserved to get shot.

Garner died because he resisted arrest, had a heartproblem and the cop used a forbidden chokehold.

They didn't deserve it but had it coming.

>can't stop crying about muh oppression
She is getting paid you melon

There are some good ones but they don't come from the shitty ghetto neighbourhoods or subscribe to thug culture bullshit. The hood niggers though...

WE WUZ CESSNAS N' SHEEIT

that's the most based Aussie comment I've read

Blacks are slowly taking over events. The fucking have the BET awards and the other one that someone always get shot or stabbed because nigs be nigs. I think it was the Source Awards? Pretty soon they are going to throw chairs at each other at the Oscars

Beyoncé and her husband openly admit to worshipping the devil.

By encouraging fellow nogs to act confrontational and violent with police, engage in criminal behavior, and blame exterior forces for all their problems they know they are causing the deaths of thousands more blacks at the hand of the police.

This pleases their Satanic overlords and they are made richer for it.

Beyonce is the fucking worst.

They dun goofed. No wonder I'm seeing more and more pundits being skeptical of BLM now.

A pity their dads couldn't be there. Obviously they had to stay at home to mind the other kids. Or maybe they had to be at work.

The chokehold didn't kill him, he just died of heart failure cause he was resisting and was too fucking fat for his heart to handle that much exertion

But where are their fathers tho?

>"robbing a store" is considered work??
Do that and black people will stop robbing them I see no problem with this

where are the fathers? oh nvm its black people.

You forget the mother of the patron saint of dinduism is up there. I'd sooner contend a degree of ambiguity with mr skittles than I would Michael Brown.

>Beyoncé and her husband openly admit to worshipping the devil.
There's no such thing as the devil.

yeah

Where the FUCK is Rice's mom?

Why is she never at these meetups?

Actual child is killed and there's no outrage relative to the "good bois that dindu nuffin", how the hell does this work?

>Humans totally didn't come from apes
>Blacks and whites are exactly the same genetically

Are those albino blacks or just regular irish people?