What are some movies with about cultural appropriation?

What are some movies with about cultural appropriation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans#Genetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Brazilian#Genetic_studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are they making a new hellboy

Isn't there a black girl playing a white girl in that same movie?

fuck white people and fuck trump

Yeah, playing an Irish born character.

*casts mary jane as a black woman*

yeah, so?

Shouldn't she quit as well?

why?

Cultural appropriation. She should also stop using her bed, get rid of her roof and live in mud with no clothes on.

because representing the character in a culturally accurate way holds significance for people

what a fucking C U C K

Do you not know the history of irish people in ameiclap?

Same reason he quit.

back to your hugbox kiddo

tbqh all non-white people should stop using computers or the internet. they should stop using cars or trains or planes. they should stop using modern medicine too. jeans are a no-no as are suits. i could go on
in return us whites really need to stop wearing native american headdresses and dreadlocks

cultural appropriation is no joke

But Black women are prettier than Irish women?

too much ass

Wrong, both are ugly

Do you think black people got the idea of roofs from white people? I want to hear you say that.

Ok ok they are allowed roofs made out of grass

Padraig pls go
SWEETIE

This guy gets it. Send them all back to Africa where there is no segregation other than the guys with machetes and the men, women and children with no machetes.

Very little black women look good, and the ones that do often have white features and just black skin. Same for Irish women, the majority are ugly, they need mixed in foreign features like dark Moorish skin or red Norse hair.

Also giant flabby black asses are disgusting and only a nigger with the mindset of a medieval peasant looking for a well fed mate thinks it looks good. A tight little white tushie is what I desire.

Throne of Blood
REEEEE

The Handmaiden

Fuck you bigot, it's NOT cultural appropriation when a black person assumes a white role. Get that through your thick Nazi skull.

>White features
I'm gonna break character for a moment and say nothing makes me cringe more than that. Anyone who says that has never seen how similar African and otherwise-Black women look, assuming they have the same access to grooming products. There are women who have the capability of being beautiful or ugly in every race, what "White features" ends up being, nine times out of ten, is Western makeup, skin lotion, and hair treatment (something White women have always done as well.)

I mean facial features. Skull shape. Nose shape. Lips. Eyes. Not skin pigment or smoothness or whatever. I mean literal physical shape.

I'm saying most people who say that can't actually differentiate features from how they're presented. Maybe you can and you just find all Black women repulsive, but my prejudice is otherwise. Attractive Black women I see have round heads, cat-like eyes, soft noses, full lips, things that would be attractive on anyone. Those are things that can also occur in every race.

>what "White features" ends up being, nine times out of ten, is Western makeup, skin lotion, and hair treatment (something White women have always done as well.)
No. Look at women from Ethiopia (Nubians) versus women from Sierra Leone.

That's just affirmative casting, nothing at all like the mortal sin of whitewashing.

Almost no Black women outside Ethiopia are of anything but West African ancestry.

Except for literally all of them outside of West Africa.

Where do you think all the slaves came from?

African Americans have around 20% Euro DNA on average. Needless to say, pardos in Latin America are even more mixed. People from Southern and Eastern Africa would commonly be called "black," but they are not of West African ancestry. With the exception of very recent immigrants that have contributed to the African diaspora, the only "black" people who are purely of West African ancestry are West Africans themselves.

>scar on knee

D R O P P E D

Is this a meme, you dip?

Endless blackwashing but an ACTOR who takes up a role whitewashing a character gets lambasted and forced to apologise instead of whoever hired him? Explain why the actor needs to apologise and not the undoubtedly jewish hiring staff?

>ruining your career for a group of people who are never appeased and wouldnt have seen the movie anyways
figuratively a cuck

>needless to say
So you don't know. I have -heard- about the 20% thing but I have some doubts on the logistics of that so I'd want to see evidence before deciding. As for the idea of South or East African immigrants, South Africans are the same peoples as West Africans, just different tribes. East Africans are not a significant minority group outside very local statistics, usually individual cities up to medium-sized regions such as Sweden or Minnesota.

>I took a role not knowing the character
>I am outraged to say the least

Well you must not have wanted to see evidence very badly, seeeing as you never even looked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans#Genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Brazilian#Genetic_studies

I wasn't even arguing with you or trying to be combative, I was just telling you.

Post yfw they hire another white dude anywyas and he becomes famous from the role

Being in the movie might have hurt his career more

the numale must feed

Numale, formerly Chuck