I'm freaking out man

I've spent the last month making fun of people for being poll deniers and now this shit comes out? What the literal fuck? How can this be happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/29/gallup-poll-donald-trump-currently-holds-32-of-national-hispanic-vote/#more-120842
youtube.com/watch?v=cAopWX9Mzgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if they make trump voters complacent they can win

it wasnt tendies

source?

What is that? Which poll?

LA times

Polls don't matter ether way

How is it that in the RCP average Clinton and Trump go down together when they're the only 2 that are being counted?

Also, Trump's (currently) 5pt deficit becomes 4.0 when Johnson is factored in.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

WTF?! I used to spam the fuck out of this when Hill had that huge spike and Drumpf had that huge lull, I used to point out how stupid the Repugnants were for denying one of the most accurate polls in the country. I'm going to curl up in a little ball until it changes back.

>polls only matter when my side is winning!

because they're not the only 2 that are being counted
you are allowed to answer neither

It's one poll with him ahead. Hillary still has about a +6 national average if you factor all the polls.

If they change the metric to try to stump the Trump, and even that metric is powered through, then yes that means a lot.

this is one single poll
if you look at the aggregate (pictured here), not much has changed over the past couple weeks

either way, it's too early to call
however i know you're just a trump shill so whatever

kek what the fuck happened? probably because of dwayne wade?

>Hillary literally plummeting
>Nothing has changed hurrr

>trump
>not a dem plant to guarantee clinton victory
:^)

LA Times is an aggregate poll. They're just picking different samples to aggregate.

She is falling like a rock though. Will take some time for RCP to readjust.

>falling like a rock
evidence?
it's not an aggregate poll
however their methodology is quite a bit different from other polling institutes
would you like me to explain it to you?

hurr hurr polls don't matter

unless Hillary is winning

Can't wait for Hillary to kill all the Shillary CTR fags when she loses

They will all commit suicide by falling out of helicopters

She would have had a easier time with any of the republicans who don't fight back

I don't think you understand how this works.

LA TIMES HAHAAHHAHHHAHAAH

JUST KYS ALREADY.

>This thread

Concerned, #hillshills?

It's starting. Get ready for a landslide in November, you pieces of shit. The Crooked Hillary meme is growing legs among the normies.

nate (((silver))) rates the latimes poll A-

even the jew likes the poll

you can't have it both ways
either nate silver is a shill or he isn't
if he is a shill, you shouldn't trust his opinion on anything
if he isn't then you have to concede that most of the analysis he has put out puts trump in an unfavorable position

>evidence?
Are you soft in the head?

That's what I've been saying, it's one of the best polls out there. How the fuck is Drumpf gaining? He's a baboon that literally calls people niggers, spics, gooks, and kikes. Hillary has a fucking womb for crysakes, she's nurturing!

>plummeting
She went from like +6 to +5 because the new USC poll got added and it skewed the average.

The USC poll has a weird methdology that no other poll uses

>Typically, polls ask people which candidate they favor or lean toward. Those who say they don’t know or are undecided don’t get factored into calculations of candidate support.

>The Daybreak poll, by contrast, asks voters, using a 0-to-100 scale, to rate their chances of voting for Clinton, for Trump or for some other candidate. As a result, everyone who responds to the survey has some impact on the results. Because that approach gathers information from everyone in the poll sample, it should give a better read on the many voters who remain ambivalent about their choices.

They themselves don't fully know how their methodology will play out because it's literally the first election cycle they've used it:

>The potential problem is that people tend to fib about how they voted. Polls have often found that the percentage of people who say after an election that they voted for the winner exceeds the winner’s actual vote.

>If that’s the case this year, then weighting for the vote history would result in slightly too many Republican voters in the sample, which would probably boost Trump’s standing by a point or two.

>Unfortunately, there’s no way to know for sure until we can compare the final vote to the poll’s final forecast. Given how long it takes to count all the votes, that answer won’t be available until at least a week after election day.

Basically the ONLY poll methodology that is working for you is unproven.

if you hear the pope saying he believes in god, you think the pope is just doing his job today. if you hear the pope say he is really doubting the existence of god, you think he may be onto something.

any poll before the debates is not really relevant, no matter if they show Hillary or Trump winning

CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/
HuffPo Terminates Contributor, Deletes Articles After He Questions Hillary’s Health

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/huffpo-terminates-contributor-deletes-articles-after-he-questions-hillarys-health/

Donald Trump Currently Holds 32% of National Hispanic Vote…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/29/gallup-poll-donald-trump-currently-holds-32-of-national-hispanic-vote/#more-120842

Its daily poll of the same 3000 people weighted over the average of some length of time. idk why people even bother with this shit. Historically none of the polls matter until the final month before the election

no
what evidence do you have to back this up?
hillary's trailing average is 3-4 points higher than trump's trailing average

unless you're referring to the latest 'pickle' scandal or something, i really don't understand how you're inferring this

this analogy only works if you assume nate silver supports hillary clinton, which there isn't any evidence for

begging the question

>b- but- Drumpf
>Drumpf

Traditionally, the American electorate is divided up into three groups. These are Democrats, Republicans and independents. Democrats will vote Democrat 95% of the time, Republicans will vote Republican 95% of the time, independents can vote differently every time. Everyone who votes third party is classified as independents as well. There are slightly more Democrats than Republicans, and independents are a fairly large voting block as well. Between these three groups, Hillary is winning. This is what the polls show, and I believe this to be true.

There is, however, a fourth block of voters. These are the people who simply never vote. This has been dubbed the 'monster vote', and it is a group of approximately 100 million people who just don't care about politics enough to go out and vote. What Trump is doing is appealing to this monster vote.

Pollsters don't just call up random people and ask who they're going to vote for. There is hard science to getting a sample that mirrors the electorate. Since the Monster Voters don't usually vote, they aren't included in the samples that pollsters use. There is a good chance, however, that a lot of them will make their way to the polls for the first time on November 8th 2016.

The evidence of this is in the fact that republican primaries had a larger turnout than ever before. What's more, the open primaries, that don't require you to be registered Republican, did even better. There was a 64% increase in open GOP primary turnout versus only a 19% increase in closed primaries.

Trump only needs a very small portion of the Monster Vote to win, and this voting block, almost by definition, is not included in the polls.

>pic unrelated

he is a democrat who has literally said he votes democrat.

what proof do you have that pollsters don't "just call up random people and ask who they're going to vote for"?

what do you know about polling methodology?

These polls don't make any sense, they can't all be so wildly different from each other that trump is + 3 in some and Hillary is +10 in others. Don't believe the polls.

This. Have people here even checked methodology?

Its bullshit.

you're assuming that people can't do their job objectively because they have a different background

unsurprisingly, this is essentially the same reason trump put forward as to why a mexican judge couldn't objectively adjudicate his case

you may have problems separating your personal beliefs from your professional life (assuming you have a job), but nate silver doesn't. he's got a decent track record, and works very hard to get the information into his algorithms

it's his reputation on the line after all

that is called enthusiasm

Suck a dick diarrhea face. Pathetic nigger

I've obviously just been fucking around but I'm someone that has voted in every election since I was able to. I've always, always voted third party as a protest vote because both parties blow ass. I still believe this but this time I'm voting for Trump. He gave the finger to the Repugnant elites and then beat them. I hope he can do the same to the Demonrat elites. System is probably too corrupt though. My life will be fine either way.

we know his biases mess with his ability to perform his job. when democrats win he does well, when republicans win he does poorly.

>Being this triggered

Screencapped.

>when democrats win he does well
>when republicans win he does poorly
proof?

>3 or 4 poll threads
>all different
>people still follow polls
all of my WHY's

Either way you look at it, his endorsement of this poll is meaningful.

Ha. Cute one fgt.

>CNN Alters Trump Tweet By Scrubbing ‘Crooked’ Moniker to Describe Hillary
>breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/watch-cnn-alters-trump-tweet-by-scrubbing-crooked-moniker-to-describe-hillary/

Jesus fucking christ. Does this election cycle have the potential to completely destroy main stream media?

I've always known they were crooked, but this election is just INSANE. Its really bringing it home for me, how incredibly scary all of it is.

anyone else feel this?

wow you sure showed him
maybe consider using words to further your ideas, instead of reducing yourself to the intellect of a first grader

>They will all commit suicide by falling out of helicopters

Hey now, don't trigger me mister. I happen to identify as a non-binary attack helicopter.

>being this devoid of a critical faculty
>being this devoid of context
:^)

i agree

trump will win.
he is hiding his powerlevel for the competition.
but at the moment of the election he will have taken on his final form

Hey guys I'm really worried here. I live in Southern Gotham, a typically Justice League area, and all I see are Joker and Ra's al Ghul signs. Not a single Batman sign.

Can he even win without Gotham? Should we just give up now?

this whole idea that a candidate would purposefully perform worse than he is capable of flies in the face of logic

it doesn't hold true in sports
it doesn't hold true in business

why would it suddenly hold true in politics?
dumbass

>RCP
>accurate
hahhahahahaha

It isn't though. Reuters is openly bumping hillary and quinnipiac is undersampling independents and oversampling dems, yet they get to put their polls out anyway. I'm not even denying she's winning, i'm saying it's not by much at all

The media were already in decline. The rise of the Internet has effectively supplanted the major news networks - they no longer are the gatekeepers of information they once were. The television age is over.

If anything big happened this election, the death rattle of big money in media, was one of them. Trump masterfully played them at every turn, and sidestepped their traditional tactics by using social media to convey his message directly rather than through them. He made it clear he didn't have to play by their rules - that they needed him, not the other way around.

They retaliated, and tried to blow him up for it, but he's either made them look like hacks that don't do research, or blatant smear artists. When you lose any claim to the title of objectivity in the eyes of the common viewer, what have you become?

Just a rag.

you dont need to "make fun of people for being poll deniers"

all you have to do is look at the poll data, they over sample women and democrats in every poll.

stop being a memelord and either kill yourself or actually look take the time to look at the shit youre posting about before you post about it, underage faggot.

>1 post by this ID

look man, what do you want RCP to do? they don't make the polls, they're just a poll aggregator
would you rather there be no polls at all?

please post some evidence so people can follow your line of argument

The polls are bad because they consistently oversample Democrats, not because they're automatically wrong. If Trump is winning in a poll, it means he's actually up 20% due to oversampling Democrats, so it's a good thing.

>Hillary Clinton +2 LA Times poll
t. Real clear politics.

here is a nice easy to follow video for a low IQ epic Sup Forums shitposter like you

youtube.com/watch?v=cAopWX9Mzgs

see

>daily changes in polls matter

What are you freaking out about, go vote trump and/or support trump try to get people to vote for him.

Are you seriously "afraid to vote for the loser"

The fuck is wrong with your head m8

memes aren't evidence
it's possible
what?

Johnson is probably going to steal more votes from Hillary than Trump because Johnson is closer to Hillary than Trump on the issues.

why do you assume people are issues based voters?

Well at least you're smart enough to know that polls are a reliable metric. Why are you worried anyway? Don't you want Trump to win?

Johnson also has a boring personality which is Hillary's niche.

now that's a truth bomb right there

I've only ever seen Nate Shillver and RCP poll average spammed by CTR. LA Times poll has been one of the better polls for Trump. At one point it had Trump 7 points higher than Hillary.

that's a cute cat

is it a cougar? i heard you guys can legally own those

only post-debate polls matter

We now have real nigga hours meme magic we cannot be stopped fampai

Trump can win by 8 points and still lose the electoral college. He needs to make progress in swing states like VA and FL before we get excited

filename says cougar

Is it real? Is it too good to be true? What the fuck is happening?

Operation DW[AY]NE WADE was successful

Yeah that's a cougar.

And if you factor in the truth, she has not lead what so ever.

>If liberals claim the Trump is stumped
The Trump cannot be stumped
>Liberals claim he was previously stumped but now isn't
Once again, need I say it? The Trump cannot be stumped.

Why argue with the laws of physics? The Trump cannot be stumped.

Incorrect. If you factor in the tard candidates it hurts shillary

>filename says cougar
i feel dumb now fuck

I hope you're right.

It would be fantastic to see all of the old media die

>anyone else feel this?

The left made several mistakes. First, they overextended themselves by pushing their policies too hard, too fast. This galvanized the right into resisting what was going on. Here is where the second mistake comes in. Instead of forming a dialogue with the right, which would have allowed the left some degree of progress (two steps forward, one step back), the left decided to go full Stalin. Censorship, attacks on free speech, gun control pushes, tranny bathrooms, safe spaces, ultra anti-white tactics and other things were employed. These things were so radical that even hard leftists were scared shitless. This turned much of the left against.... the left, so many started going the only way they could.... to the right. Combined with a galvanized right who were strengthened all the more in their determination through being the targets of the Stalinesque tactics, the leftists and disgruntled independents began to join up behind the cause of liberty, seeing as how the leftists were now on an all out assault on freedom.

So, what you are seeing is not a powerful "right," but is rather an a new cooperative formed by disparate groups who have joined together in a loose alliance to defend common values shared amongst them. For instance, Sam Harris (famous atheist), wants to stop radical Islam as much as Evangelicals do. What's more, hard leftists like Jerry Seinfeld want nothing to do with SJW's and join hands with the hard right in protecting free speech.

Overall, the left pushed too hard, too fast, while also using tactics too brutal for a liberal Western democracy to attempt to secure their hold on power. Now, many different groups have arisen together united in their common interests to oppose leftists and their bullshit Marxism.

Trump may or may not win the election, but a deathblow has been inflicted on the left. They revealed their hand too soon, and now they will pay for it by being slowly stripped of their power year after year.

>literally no one says this

Its still rigged to poll denocrates. Trump is winning by a massive landslide. Even those denocrates have switched to trump.

Looks like a dick shooting multiple loads.

Probably because Hillary Clinton alerted every white person in America to the alt-right and they came across stories about her murders and health

lol, u so hurt in butt