READ! Germany's Muslim Rape Crisis Is Out Of Control

rense.com/general96/germnaysmusrape.htm

Only one in 10 rapes in Germany is reported and just 8% of rape trials result in convictions

>Germany's migrant rape crisis has now spread to cities and towns in all 16 of Germany's federal states. Germany now finds itself in a vicious circle: most of the perpetrators are never found, and the few who are frequently receive lenient sentences. Only one in 10 rapes in Germany is reported and just 8% of rape trials result in convictions, according to Minister of Justice Heiko Maas.

>Up to 90% of the sex crimes committed in Germany in 2014 do not appear in the official statistics, according to André Schulz, the head of the Association of Criminal Police.

>"There are strict instructions from the top not to report offenses committed by refugees. It is extraordinary that certain offenders are deliberately NOT being reported about and the information is being classified as confidential." -- High-ranking police official in Frankfurt, quoted in Bild.

>Sexual violence in Germany has reached epidemic proportions since Chancellor Angela Merkel allowed into the country more than one million mostly male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. - See more at: rense.com/general96/germnaysmusrape.htm#sthash.kqbu5efW.dpuf

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ms3zi/australia_is_officially_cucked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as expected now this will fuel up strong feminist movements around all germany as the media will brainwash victims into its not the muslims is the man, the white man you have to hate. Some victims will not fall for this as they would open eyes late sadly, but others in desesperation will fall and create an enviroment of feminism pink pilling all relatives from small comunities to big ones.

you're fucked hans gg

Who the fuck cares?

Fuck white people

>according to Minister of Justice Heiko Maas.
Who is, by the way, one of the biggest cucks and probably masturbates to these statistics

Kill yourself

Is it bad that I cannot tell if this dude is a liberal sjw or isis operative?
I hate white men too, but...

this and 90% of rapes go unreported is from feminazi hatepropaganda.

There was one series of harassment (not a singe confirmed rape by the way) on new-year, perpetrated by north africans with syrians and iraqis even helping the victims.

Btw. North africans do not get refugee status, and never will, fortunately.

Ironically a muslim from north africa is probably a lot less strict than those from syria or Iraq.

pff who cares post something new

>Up to 90% of the sex crimes committed in Germany in 2014 do not appear in the official statistics

How can they tell ? Are they reported to the police, but not counted afterwards into the statistics ? Sure, the retarded German women saying "I won't report them cuz muh racism" can proof that it occurs, but it doesn't really point on an exact number.

I'd like it waterproof if I'm going to throw this around as an argument,

it's okay gook, we can find a common enemy in brown people.

German women asked for this.

So rape is the ultimate redpill for woman because they deny logic?

>ahmed

This is what the German people wanted. They fought hard for their exotic fetish to be fulfilled

There are reports that police officers are instructed not to work on those cases, but let's be real, there probably won't be any hard evidence released. People like their jobs, you know.

Dirty arab

Keep that attitude up Murrat, and soon Erdogollum is going to get it hard from Merkels strap-on.
Particularly with the shit about that ariforce base in ircirq or wtf you call it.

Its 1945 all over again.

>This time its the fault of the opposite political extreme as opposed to the Nazis

Sweet fucking irony.

The pendulum doth swingeth left.

>let's be real, there probably won't be any hard evidence released

It's always hard to speculate but I certainly wouldn't be amazed. If you could shoot me a link to one of those reports of officers not working on these cases, that'd be good as well. I'm trying to tie together all the pieces I find with proof only, to make one concrete block of facts supporting each other that can't really get shut down in a fight with SJWs or whatever. No problem if it's in German.

It's hilarious watching Germany being slowly overrun and nobody is doing anything. Bahahaha fucking cucks. Just hang in there Hans! I'm sure 'da day of da rope' will happen any month now! Bahahahaah, not much good having those master race genes if you are conditioned to be a cuck anyway eh?? :D :D

/thread

Now they are gonna requiere dna from all citizens just like fingerprints.
They bring these savages to put a giant police state.

Shitty germans can't even defend their women. What a pathetic cucks. Just die already.

The main problem is that you can't un-ask the German woman who's in charge of all this shit.

And another one

>implying we aren't all polish immigrants.
also since when do Sup Forums care about woman?

You know Hans, Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about women, but the truth is that if you don't defend them your nation will just die out (which I hope it will happen)

>rense
Yeah nah take your garbage and go.

>He thinks Australia is safe

as i said i'm polish. and i have a house in poland. and i'm not a poorfag anyways so yes, they can all die i couldn't care less.

The who will give half of your country jobs?
Ever think of that?

>The who will give half of your country jobs?
>Ever think of that?

> implying germans didn't try to ruin Polish economy after 1989

Deutsch Männer aufstehen . wenn die Regierung Sie nicht geben Gerechtigkeit suchen Sie Ihre eigenen . schlugen die Flüchtlinge zurück in ihre Länder

This one bugs me. I mean put aside the fact that old ladies are disgusting, this degenerate subhuman fuck literally raped a 79 year old fossil while she was visiting a fucking grave.

I feel like a complete normie for getting triggered by that.

>implying Polands economy didn't get a huge boost from all the cars you guys stole after the borders opened.

Muzzies have their fetishs user.

So what happens when the rape fantasy becomes reality?

but amerika. your country forced germany to take in turks instead of europeans to destroy german unity. then you took away every form of german culture and replaced it with american degeneration. why aren't you happy with your result? i mean you did a pretty good job 2bh.

How can Poles steal german cars when Germans aren't real people?

Haha my German gf used to say the exact same thing. Throwing away centuries of Aryana blood like that, what a fucking shame

Australia is always racist and conservative as fuck even though we are already bogan and degenerate. The only reason they don't want gay/lesbian marriage to come down to a vote is because they're scared of losing and once they lose they won't be able to do it for another 10 years

RARE
A
R
E

>Australia is always racist and conservative as fuck

reddit thinks otherwise
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ms3zi/australia_is_officially_cucked/

The Maghrebi think those guys are backward hillbillies.

Incirlik*

Germans aren't Aryan

I have a wife and two daughters and the idea of them being raped by Muslims makes me fly into a rage.

On the upside, I haven't really been exposing my twelve year old to race rhetoric and she's pretty much coming to conclusions on her own. I have caught her making racist jokes and making fun of gays.

The kids are going to be alright, senpai. We just need to protect them.

With 80 million fewer people, there will be plenty of jobs to go around.

nobody forced shit. i lived in germany turks are your mexicans. and aside from that stand the fuck up to these clowns before you are bowing to them. you must be a product of russian rape to have this mentality.

You should be triggered by that. It's fucking abhorrent.

Government did that, not this user.

No. Without German order, discipline and efficiency they will never amount to anything and sit on their asses all day long, just like they did during communism.

those brown people you fear sooo much are poor and mostly jobless. everytime when you see them at work they have a stooped body posture. how the fuck can i bow before someone like that?

i said: amerika, "your country" [...]

What reason is there not to move to Germany, get free money benefits and fuck sluts?

That sounds 10x better than life as a wageslave in America.

You get arrested unless you're a shitskin. In which case you would be a shitskin.

The cucking in Germany was a long time in the making.

what is that. atleast explain it you retarded no-lifer

White blonde cute german girls are getting fucked by big fat black cocks everyday, and they enjoy it.
It makes my dick fucking hard knowing that it happens everyday and Hans can't do shit about it.

White girls were made for black cocks.

so? i only care about white men

i always feel a bit more subhuman when i read a post from my fellow polish countryman

Hate to say it but i agree. We fucking deserve this shit for being so stupid.

Feminists meme about rape culture. Now they got it and I don't care.

If only 1 in 10 rapes are reported how do they know there are 9 more rapes out there?

Australia is only a little less cucked than Germany.

Don't kid yourself.

Shitskin here.

Wow.

This is great news lol.

Gonna go to Germany, rape me some bitches, and have "Diplomatic Immunity".

What a time to be alive!

rofl omg Sup Forums btfo

I wish i could become Übermensch and experience this frist hand.
The joy of getting fucked by that big black veiny cock must be superior to white dick.

Ah that's why polish girls in germany and britain love to mix.

Nice, i bet she enjoys it.
Her parents must be proud.

Found the Akmed who can't read German. Fuck off Muhammad lover

I envy you, having soo many black and brown cocks for your disposal, no wonder that subhuman pole would go crazy.
Must be normal for you by now.

How are German men so cucked that they can't put together groups to go to the neighborhoods and fucking counter rape these shitskins. It seriously blows me a-fucking-way. Fuck, Germany is awful.

halt dein maul. was soll das sein was du da gepostet hast? hier ich sprech deutsch. ich hab doch gesagt ich bin pole.

I know. But their argument is never muzzies etc. Its men. So muzzies dont get the blame, men as a whole do. Which means white males pay for it.

>MFW I banged several big-titted Polish and Lithuanian bitches but still voted Brexit

see

They are probably scared of Übermensch Arab males.

spierdalaj kurwa. send more polish waifus

This actually happened in sweden but the state didn't like big bands of racist gangs roving the streets so they sent in all police resources they had on hand to crush it

Not sure what this has to do with cheering on achmed as he rapes your women, but I can assure you defection isn't removing any shitcocks from your girls.

You go to jail if you do that here, genius.

>American police fighting anti-rape gangs

I honestly can't even imagine it, since American police are American males and females as well. Sorry, Sweden.

>my girls
yes we have plenty polish girls here but hey, i don't give a fuck? you want this country to go to hell. and so it will be. i can enjoy the show as much as you.

How do they know of the unreported rapes if they're not reported?
Sounds a bit like the 1 in 4 female students will be a victim of a sex crime bs stat.

White german males can only lead a successful with polish woman or any other slavic woman.

No wonder, when Helga is too preoccupied with Jamal and Muhammad having a threesome.

>I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

You are a coward.

Thats it, I'm not coming to Sup Forums anymore.

My day is literally ruined.

You become a national hero to many, and certainly would garner respect from inmates. Stop being a pussy. We are talking about your fucking existence as a people here. If you can;t even protect your women, you pretty much don't exist.

I feel like a civilised human for getting triggered by that*

He's not a refugee. He speaks danish and (what sounds like) turkish in the video. Also nothing really happens in the video. He's just dry humping her and pulls her bra down at some point.

it's more like
>i'd rather live a comfy life than go to jail

END OF THE ARYAN NATION AND PEOPLE IS NEAR.

ARYANDIED SOON.

Did America for Germans to act tolerant and bend over backwards to accommodate their invaders? Have they forced every single German to ignore politics or vote for increasing globalism at every election since WWII?

Nah, i just don't give a fuck anymore.
>respect from inmates
Our prisons are as full of turks as yours are with nig nogs. They wouldn't respect me, they would stomp my head in for disrespecting allah.

This is our plan - you ARYAN toadstool maggot.

We will sully your people, your culture, your bloodlines - until not a single trace remains of your vile, European-hating subhuman country.

The Eternal Anglo has won again.

Soon your tears will turn to whimpers - then be replaced by ALLAHU ACKBAR as the NEW GERMANS take your place.

Get over it. You are being replaced.

and this is why it's inevitable that the entire planet will eventually become an ultra-liberal cuckfiesta because everyone's more concerned with personal comforts than they are with the betterment of their country and their god given rights.

yes they do, all those coming from "conflict zone" i.e. libya; all those buying fake papers saying they're from a conflict zone, all those who claim it and aren't checked.
Besides, the mudspawns they make with white women are all born with citizenship and gives them additional ease in remaining forever - not that they'd ever leave, since they're being welcomed without an official reason, which not existing, cannot cease to apply.

fucking anglos