Wait Sup Forums I just realized something

Wait Sup Forums I just realized something.

If blacks really >wuz KANGZ in Egypt doesn't that mean they oversaw the enslavement of thousands to build their melanin pyramids???

BLACK HISTORY REVISIONISTS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=zpEYcYy9kOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people have zero self awareness so it doesn't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

What is joint slay?

its like slavery still exists in Africa

>implying negroes know anything about history

Thousands of (((slaves))) also...

>joint slay

What the fuck is this? Some kind of ebonics slang?

Yes indeed, they wanna be kangz n queenz n shieeet they can start paying reparations out.

Hehehehehe

why do this nigress look so much stronger than the other woman?

Who is the white woman?

Jewish traders oversaw the enslavement of blacks as recompense for their enslavement at the hands of blacks centuries prior in Egypt

No reparations are needed, it was all turnabout

Can we stop the Egytians used slaves to build the pyramids meme? That's as retarded as the slaves built the White House meme.

>reparations

I agree. The descendants of AFRICAN KANGZ need to pay up for enslaving the Jewish people!

"Someone who is so good looking its stabs someone's heart, or "slays" their eyes. "

????

Whites use this kind of terminology more, t b h. Emblematic of why we all (all) need to be fucking euthanised.

Oy vey stop denying the enslavement and slaughter of twenty trillion Jews used to build the pyramids.

>white

I think to slay is to do well at something

I think

Yep, ebonics.

>Whites use this kind of terminology more

Where? No, really. I want to know. Because this shitty picture is the first time I have ever seen it used.

it's their clothing. a trim figure is often associated with health, which is clearly on display with that yellow outfit. Her counterpart on the other hand is wearing loose flowing robes which hide her figure, thus her overall fitness cannot be identified.

>slaves built the pyramids

nigga no

Yeah. Sounds like someone needs to be paying reparations

>indentured servitude isn't slavery

Twitter is the only SM platform I use; if you venture outside your feed, it's literally inescapable.

I went to youtube and searched "slay" and either wound up with "MAKEUP THAT WILL MAKE YOU SLAY" tutorials, music videos named "slay" or minecraft videos.

It was nigger magicks

AH AH AH

youtube.com/watch?v=zpEYcYy9kOQ

33 FUCKING SECONDS IN WHAT IS THAT THING

>slay
means "to kill" I think the Nigger lives matter gang are trying to meme it into a new word meaning "to enjoy our wealth and prosperity" but it just sounds cringy.

And they were never Kangs In Egypt. In Haiti yes, that black paradise, the blacks are Kangs.

Even Jewish Scholars say that the pyramids were built in a completely different time period. They literally did nothing but jew while in egypt and then got expelled, later making up a story on Sup Forums about leaving while performing sea-magic and killing first borns

Are you holdin' up yet or can I just start

What does your profile look like Egyptian?

>caucasoid
>yamaka
who could be behind this post

>be nigga king of egypt
>enslave some niggas
>we wuz kangz
>jews wuz also niggas
>niggas enslaved niggas

capoid doesn't look too negro, who are they?

blacks uses melanin to levitate the pyramids into place. dont act like this isnt a fact i read it on twitter.

Eh, the 25th Dynasty did actually have black rulers for about a century or so, so they were "Kangs" for a little while. But that's like a small blip in about 3000 years worth of Ancient Egyptian history.