Who is your nation's historic (and perhaps current) rival?

Who is your nation's historic (and perhaps current) rival?

For us it's obviously the Eternal Kraut. We'll do everything in our power to stop you from destroying Europe again.

The rest of the world

Malayshits

The VILE ARYAN must be DESTROYED.

Will you be with us fellow anglobro?

It's our moral obligation as ANGLOS to destroy them - no, to obliterate them - so that they may never rise again to threaten ANGLO dominance.

A love-hate relationship.

ethiopia

There's the obvious historical rivalry with Russia and Germany of course. Not too much of a rivalry nowadays since Poland is run by kikes and thus the Polish government doesn't represent our interests.

Yurop mainly

Our allies should have been a Republican Mexico and a Republican Gran Colombia but instead we were rude af and we have to deal with this shitstorm instead

We're at neverending war with Ukraine and we just can't win, they are too strong

If we're talking in-terms of way back, I'd say you bongs.

If we're talking middle, I'd say ivan or ping ling.

If we're talking current, I'd say mehmet.

You will have you SOUL extracted at the new wing of the BLOOD REFINERY.

There is no ESCAPE.

Excellent. I am glad we have a genuine national solidarity when it comes to the ARYAN PROBLEM.

How many pints of ARYAN blood have you consumed this afternoon?? I'm on my ninth.

I knew this was going to become an ETERNAL ANGLO thread

this is not officially a germany vs uk thread

Ah, look - it is the ALLY of the ETERNAL ARYAN - the Spaghetti Worm.

You are not good enough to be cast into the blood refineries. You will be shot and cast into great unmarked graves with the rest of your supine, pathetic people.

The anglocucksons are the niggers of Europe.

You trashed everything the Romans, the Greeks and the Germanics built.

Perhaps the sandniggers will breed some civilized genes into your savage daughters they love fucking so much.

France.

every 50 years we have new enemy

this time its the religion of peace

Hungary was our historic rival(we stoped their advances towards adriatic sea, and after they inherited our kingdom we fought for perseverance of our culture and language)
it lasted till WW1

Venice due to stealing our woods from western side of mountain Velebit today its compleatly naked due to fucking italians

Serbia is our enemy since 18 hundreds due to their policies to expand onto our teritory, they did that after WW1 and Hitler freed us adn than we were in same shit with Comunism till 90' when serbs didnt respected our constitutional right to declare independance from yougoslavia and without declaration of war attacked us.
Now i consider Slovenia to be our rival, cuz serbs are 4th world country

I think we have 3: Peru, Argentina and Bolivia