Reveals Hitler would have cured cancer

>reveals Hitler would have cured cancer
>goes on offscreen drunken tirades about Israel
>"I didn't uh*burp*hh say anything anti-semetic outloud did I?"
>During 9/11 his only thoughts were about how an unspecified (((they))) would use this as an excuse to take away American freedoms
>Literally states 9/11 was an inside job while Pickle Rick

You lied to me Sup Forums. Rick was /ourguy/ all along.

>starting reddit & memey threads on Sup Forums

I guess Raimi snuck in while in drag

Sup Forums is reddit now?

>reveals Hitler would have cured cancer
No he doesn't. He states that there is inevitably a reality where he does. Just like there must be a reality where OP is not a faggot.

Literally none of those things ever happened in the show

ok maybe they did

>le OP is a faggot meme face
Go back to rebbit please

Really? Thank you for clarifying. Now you and OP can fuck off together since you clearly also watch the show.

>le go back to rebbit

All but one of them happened in this month alone

Apologize, right now.

XD I LOVE THIS REDDIT SHOW!!

HAHAHAHHA
*BURPING*

I've watched a few episodes with friends and found it reasonably funny.

the hate seems unjustified but I could see how the whole premise could become derivative.

>these replies
Wait that shit really fucking happens?
B R A V O R O I L A N D

I mean it must be unintentional but who cares, Sup Forumsrick is my chosen interpretation if the character. So long as I stay away from the show and see no evidence to the contrary I'm keeping it that way.

Fuck you

Rick always represented Roiland's frustrations.

Liberal Jews in the west signal against Israel all the time, its nothing special its their way of being subversive to their own people because they can't stop from destroying everything, including their own homogeneous conservative country where they might stand a chance at get out of our hair and minding their own business.

Only cuckservative Evangelicals and hard-right Jews still shill for Israel because muh Palestinians.

bazinga

>shill for Israel for Palestinians

suck a dick

best show ever!
made for smart people only
anyone who disagrees is a pleb

I meant to word it as "because of crybaby sandniggers getting exterminated, only the hardest right zionist Jews and Christians shill for Israel."

wtf? I love Israel now

Kys nunewfag scum

fucking based!

w-what's wrong with immunity pupper? something appears to have her distracted

I don't like Israel, but since another shoah is pretty much off the table the best option is to try and get as many Jews to move and stay there to assure the mutual destruction of themselves and Muslims in a nuclear war.

Obviously liberal western Jews see the writing on the wall of their own ethnostate and therefor hate Israel for completely different reasons. They don't want to live there and they don't want to lose the moral highground due to the literal genocide they have been carrying out for years.