Oh boy, I can't imagine living in a world where every white superhero is black and white people are a myth...

Oh boy, I can't imagine living in a world where every white superhero is black and white people are a myth, can't fucking wait.

She's orange

But she's an alien you whiny faggot

she should have been cast as Blackfire

lol get it?

She's an orange ayy lmao. Starfire could be played by an Asian for all I care.

What the hell she is darker than the abyss of my asshole. Fucking dropped

Not only did they cast a nigger, they cast a old, unattractive and that is as black as coal, fuck this world, honestly.

At least cast a qt nigger, if you are going to shitsmear a character.

Exactly, she isn't black and should be portrayed by a white girl. No one wants to see niggers. No one.

It's not only about her you fucking retards

Isn't Domino supposed to be Mexican?
The op makes her look like an orange Asian actually.

Casting this one as starfire would have been okay but not an ugly full blown sub saharan nigger like

>skin will still be coal black in the show but with either full orange hair or orange extensions
This will happen. Mark my fucking words

thanks schlomo

hair is shit, face meh, but body is about right

i'd still have a white girl as it should be

I didn't know she was a black negroid alien, well everything up this point was a lie it seems.

This is the worst offender

Honestly wouldn't put it past them. Pic related was supposed to be from a race of blue-skinned aliens.

Since 1st world can't be sustained without white people, I doubt the 3rd world shithole USA becomes will have a thriving cinema industry anyway.

>valkyrie as a nigger

40yo playing a teen-titan

I can't imagine living in a world where im offended by everything.

>Nordic goddess
>Cast a post-wall sheboon

Brilliant.

>casted
Jesus, can't anyone use correct English these days?

>every white superhero is black
Starfire literally isnt even human

Good, fuck white people

You seem mightily offended by these threads

I can't imagine living in a world where niggers are portrayed as builders of our civilization.

honestly if cultural appropriation really exists, this is what it looks like

>s-shes orange!
>totally not white guise
>whats le big deal XD

Sup Forums slowly becoming worse than Sup Forums

Is Serj a cuck?

Sup Forums BTFO once again

Donald trump is a black man
Checkmate liberals

There's no point in arguing against this anymore. Hell, there's no point in even posting in these threads anymore. Nobody has to be convinced. Everybody knows the same arguements. Every year more characters are being blacked, while at the same time public outcry against white washing is at an all time high. There's just no point. All characters will become black in time. Everyone will become black.

You mean this show btfo when it doesn't make it past two seasons because of shit casting

While we were building grand colloseum, niggers were eating killing each other and eating their kids. You fuckers were allowed to come and enjoy our achievements of culture and as it's obvious you couldn't do anything on your own, so you have to steal everything.

I hate fucking niggers the most of everything I've seen in my life, because at least Jews are educated even though they kinda make it easy for you to ruin western societies.

You do understand that there's more white males in America than total niggers in america, right? 60% of america is white, 13% is black

And what did you exactly contribute to the world?

I understand. That fact will not change the tendency for Hollywood to change white characters to black but not vice versa.
It don't matta.
None a' this mattas.

Is there a legitimate and logical reason for hollywood to be ok with blackwashing but not whitewashing? Are minorities their bigger audience?

Everyone has its own culture, but not niggers. They are literally the crap of Earth, they can destroy everything but create nothing. Fucking mental deficient shit

>B-but muh peanutbutter
>we wuz kangz...

>Everyone will become black.

What did he mean by this?

>she's not white but an orange slut from space
at least they got the slut part

gay niggers from outer space

What did you contribute to the world? What's your credit score? How many people would miss if you were to die tomorrow? How many people do you employ? How many pieces of your art hang in galleries? How many concerts do you sell out? How many businesses have you started? How many countries have you traveled to? How many kids do you have? How many degrees do you have? Are any of your companies in the Fortune 500? Are you a member of the top 30 under 30?

Don't play that game unless you got shit to back it up, you uppity nigger.

200 more years and leftists will finally have their utopia of no white people and every woman in a burka.

As long as they paint her orange I don't care

But then the whole world will be one big Brazil.

t. nihilist.
>nothing matters to me
>therefore nothing matters to anyone else
Neck yourself

>detroit
>full of blacks
>completely ruined

Gee I wonder how will America look under niggers, can't imagine it becoming a third world country haha...

I've contributed beautiful and intelligent white children

>starfire played by white actress:

ok, so we gotta paint her skin orange and give her an orange wig.

>starfire played by black actress

ok we gotta paint her skin orange and give her an orange wig

>starfire played by asian actress

ok we gotta paint her skin orange and give her an orange wig

This is like complaining that the guy in the xenomorph suit was black or something. Fucking stop giving a shit about shit that doesn't matter.

They aren't Nordic gods in the comics, they're dimension hopping aliens

>implying Brazil is like that
I admit we have more niggers than you fucks, but at least we have no mudslimes, yurocuck

>teen titian
>cast a 30 year old woman who could barely pass for mid 20s.

The guy that played Jar Jar Binks was black, that's why the prequels were terrible #FACT

>they're dimension hopping aliens
Who were worshipped as nordic gods in ancient times and all look white. Your point?

And it gets lower and lower every day and in 100 years white Americans will be a small minority. If these remaining whites are still in the middle-upper socioeconomic class they will still not have any reason to have lots of children and will shortly thereafter die out

I don't like niggers. But you're taking credit for other people's work. Kys fat neckbeard

It's figure of speech, I don't exactly mean niggers or mudslimes, I mean uneducated shitskins that destroy everything they have in sight. There is no other outcome because these people are wired to be subhuman.

The point being that they aren't nordic and don't have to look nordic

she's a alien drawn with white and/or asian features, never with african american features.

what is up with this only black people are allowed to take white roles bullshit?

north indians, south koreans/japanese, persians, braziians are all on average cooler looking/pretter looking than any african america, espically when it comes to women. only african american women mixed with another race are attractive. and only black african women from ethopia/kenya/sudan are attractive. the rest are ugly or goofy looking as shit.

Oh, right. Pardon me then, you're right.

>getting fanny flustered over shit for kids

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIET

i wonder if in a thousand years they'll be claiming europeans were always brown

She looks more Asian to me, as does her mother.

Yeah but that dude is at least charismatic as fuck and played a space security guard.

That girl is bad as fuck though.

You're just a butthurt white boi who's sad at the fact that your white privilege is collapsing before your eyes.

Gamora was played by a charming nigress and they painted her green for the role.

Best case scenario is they whitewash her so she looks more like Starfire.

But then again, this is (((DC))) so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

>too much of a brainlet to understand the influence the media has on children, especially when its specifically trying to push an agenda
>being ok with children being tricked into watching propaganda

The guy playing Anakin was a white kid and man. That's why the prequels were terrible. #FACT

>t. cultureless nigger

>The literal "whitest god".
>Get Idris Elba to play him.

they already claim that pharaons were niggers, white people are going to be written out in 100 years.

Zoe Saladana isn't a nigger, she's latina.

Domino, Valkyrie, Starfire and even Alice from helboy.
THIS HAS TO STOP!

She doesn't really count since niggers got mad at her for playing a black woman

>painting a black girl orange will happen
>it would look as good as a white/east asian/hispanic girl painted orange

So are you telling me the ancient vikangz back in scandinavia saw pic related and thought to themselves "hhmmm this guy sure look like he belongs to our culture, we should name him the whitest of the gods" unironically?

Maybe you should start up an initiative that would get kids reading books again,instead of watching tv.

You all know /ourgirl/ would have been the perfect casting choice.

Starfire looks like a well-tanned white or asian teenage girl. Always has. She never once looked like a sub-saharan african with orange painted skin.

They called him the whitest of the gods because he was an honorary Nordic. :^)

I agree.

Race is only skin deep guys. Look at this proud Aryan man.

nothing is impossible

people already claim that christianity is european

>he thinks literature is safe from the jewish menace

DAS RITE WHITE DEVIL STOLE OUR CULTURE WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEIT

You aren't very good at this.

British children will grow up thinking England was a black settlement.

Well at least with books you can tell them to read the good stuff, meanwhile, the moment they turn on the tv, loads and loads of shit start entering their brain

what? i was agreeing that white people could be written out in 100 years and explained that the european old gods were written out in just a few centuries

>white people cast an actress for a role
>Black people get blamed for it.
Seems that the anger should be directed to somewhere within your own house. She's just an actress looking for work, and I don't fault her for taking the role.

Here's a better Starfire desu

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEET

Except it is, considering Paul and Peter had immediately evangelized Europe following Christ's death and it shortly after became the Christian stronghold of the world for over a millenia.

The anger should be directed to jews because they are behind those decisions and they are producing propaganda material.