If Sup Forums was a high school movie, what role would each board be typecast as? ex. the jock, stoner, and so on

If Sup Forums was a high school movie, what role would each board be typecast as? ex. the jock, stoner, and so on

Sup Forums would be the edgy kid with no friends and sever acne dressed in a trench coat and MAGA hat.

>Sup Forums and /mlp/ shoot up the Israeli Studies club

Sup Forums would be the most popular kid in school because all the other boards are constantly hating on it while simultaneously trying to imitate it

Sup Forums please

Sup Forums is the kid who screams things randomly and thinks its funny

So Sup Forums would be a black kid?

Sup Forums would be the guy who's always quoting movies and annoying everyone. He would get along surprisingly well with Sup Forums.

Sup Forums would be the turbo autist always talking about the "best" hardware/software he has on his computer, scoffing at anyone who dared to mention inferior technology in his presence. He would dismiss anything that isn't PC related. He would complain about literally everything and no one would like him except the one kid with a heart of gold who sees good in him.

/gif/ would be the weird kid who thinks nobody sees him wanking under the table

Sup Forums would be the guy jerking off to underage girls in the bathroom during lunch

> (OP)
>Sup Forums would be the guy jerking off to underage girls in the bathroom during lunch
my name isn't Sup Forums

/LGBT/

Would be OP.

/fit/ would be that one chad that is cool with everyone even though everyone talks shit about him being gay behind his back. Then when the prom queen reveals to everyone that he asked her to peg him after prom he hangs himself.

thanks user. Really needed that to get through the day

/cgl/ is the fat girl with drawn eyebrows who still somehow thinks that she's even remotely attractive

it would be a special ed school for kids with autism

All boards would be "the weird kid who eats glue and talks to himself"

it would be a school full of losers and even bigger losers

Sup Forums would be definitely non-white.
at least usa /po/

/x/ would be those kids that wear all black and orbit around this one fat girl that's always writing poems and short stories about murder and sexual abuse.

implying Sup Forums /fit/ and Sup Forums wouldn't be king chads

/lit/ would be one kid sitting by himself reading a paperback of some book that he knows damn well he already has on his kindle.

and thinks he's cultured for reading a required school reading book like The Great Gatsby

/out/ is the smelly kid that always turns up in camo trousers and jacket, what is worn beneath is a mystery. He also has a knock off swiss army knife hidden up his anus he uses to save the protagonist

Dude Sup Forums is the goofy chad that's decent looking but makes girls laugh which makes him popular and get laid

This is pretty accurate.

Whats with the anti-pol posters all of sudden? last time i was here everyone was cool with them and pretty much agreed on everything jewy... did something happened?

Lol if your school had niggers then I feel sorry for you

>Whats with the anti-pol posters all of sudden?
>all of sudden?
oh fuck off, everyone with at least half a brain cell hates Sup Forums
you guys basically are the new fedoras and don't even know it

>the great gatsby
you've never been on /lit/, have you

t. homeschooled

Sup Forums is the kid who runs like Naruto. Sup Forums is the special ed kid. /cgl/ is the fat girl with cyan hair. /r9k/ is the potential school shooter. /vp/ is the kid who makes random animal noises in gym class.

Fuck off

t. ghetto schooled

you wish fag

On a related note, what are some high school kino

Nothing, this board has been almost exactly the same for the last several years but the occasional redd*tfag shows up to talk about pol for easy (you)s

Wrong.
Nobody tries to imitate a stinky social outcast virgin autist.

Of course not, why would anybody want to imitate you?

Int is the foreign exchange student nobody can really understand but they all like him from a distance

BASED BLACK PEEP!!!! Hecking based. A fellow peep who is black. Really shows, who the real fascists are: the pesky libruls!! Get this man a coat, based black peep!!!!!
Shabadoo and brace cake

Clueless

He would be fez from 70s show.

DAMN

holy shit i just realized people hate Sup Forums because they're envious

weird ... theres something fishy here...

I coudn't browse Sup Forums for 2 years thanks to jail (murdering my step father) this place was all about bane and nazi raimi, are these also considered not cool anymore?

Work on your comebacks.

The Schulmädchen-Report series.

except it isn't the same; this constant talking about /po/ is very recent

shit, you can find this on practically every board now

even r9k talk about Sup Forums 24/7

Wrong
It's because you're obnoxious.

Nice larp.
Get lost, faggit

>replying with non-banter
pathetic

Good post. Well done user!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

>the virgin netflix and don't chill board

>the chad deust vult board

Did he fuck your boihole? That's why you killed him?

I wouldn't consider you're weak shit "banter"

Ever since the american election this place got an influx of several viral companies that not only do advertise (as always) they also keep the place conditioning away from (((wrong thoughts))) by pretending to be users, they are trying to split Sup Forums core culture into Sup Forums culture and shaming it away to make this place more media friendly.

cringe

Reply to me when you've got some actual banter next time

Funny you call tv virgin, because it's you fags who shitpost here.
Really shows who the real virgins are. It's Sup Forums.
Also god's not real

Sup Forums would be that one kid that talks about shit he saw on Sup Forums and how Sup Forums is so cool because it's the only place left where you can say nigger and fag, then when people look at him like the pathetic loser he is he thinks it's because he's white and they're jealous so he carves swastikas into desks and tables all day and tells himself all these niggers and jews will learn their place, even though he lives in bumfuck nebraska and the nearest nigger or jew is over a hundred miles away.

Pic related.

he got drunk and started trashing my home thinking my mom was hiding here, i didnt knew it was him so i stabbed him a few times in the dark when i got home

thank god brazil laws allow me to go through this at home thanks to good behavior.

Only if you show me your banter first.

This sounds accurate. The most embarrassing board.

Shills and butthurt redditors from GoT season.

>the rest of the site doesn't ascribe to my autistic worldview, must be DA JOOZ

>god I hate women, why can't I get a gf tho
>god I hate muslims, but actually share all their values
>god I hate faggots, I would love to suck trumps dick tho
>god I hate non-whites, are azn/latino/black grills the ultimate redpill?
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>anime
Disgusting

Nice larp.
Killing in self defence isn't murder but at worst manslaughter. Nice try get your facts straight before larping again

>no Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the school shooter that ultimately shoots everyone on the pic.

i agree my friend i am a real Sup Forums user Sup Forums and its culture is bad for you and should be shamed.

I never thought shilling was real, but holy fucking shit.

For the last few weeks now, every board is basically trash talking Sup Forums.

This is interesting.

Thats perfect actually famalam

/o/ would be that one kid who's really good with cars and who wears baggy jeans and an old t-shirt and Fox Racing cap who never talks to girls just does donuts with his old modded car in the parking lot

no my friend i am real Sup Forums oldfag user from many years ago, Sup Forums was always trash talked forever if you remember otherwise you are wrong.
don't be like these losers.

/r9k/would be an uglier version of John Cusack whose alter ego is The Masked Ejaculator. After school and on the more secluded stretches of the roadway, he would don a Luchador mask and furiously masterbate in the bushes. Timing his climaxes with the Soccer mom SUVs stopping at the intersections, he ambushes the vehicles and ejaculates on the windshield before running off and yelling quotes from Better Off Dead.

fucking this delusional.
you know, know one outside of Sup Forums cares about this place, right?
this is the same shit libtards did when people followed trump on twitter.
its all bots and shills
better call the wambulance for the conspiracy fag as usual

>ywn be 6'3

That sounds more accurate than anything i read in this shit thread.

damn, you beat me to it

yea it has nothing to do with your mental retardation or anything, clearly it's (((them)))

>stop trying to burn my gig man i am making a killing doing this
how do i work as a shill honestly, i don't a fuck about politics, i will advertise hilary too if they pay me... how do i apply?

getting defensive aren't we?

Ah, ok. My bad then, fellow red.. I mean fellow user.

Let's go continue, and don't forget to punch a nazi. XD

Sup Forums is the guy who trys to fit in but no one likes him

a school full of insufferable dicks

game of thrones happened and attracted all the redditers
they'll be gone once it stops airing

>why is every other board complaining about our endless off topic shitposting in other boards

Sup Forums would be fine if it stayed on Sup Forums but it doesn't. You faggots are just so easily assblasted that you bitch everytime a mod treats you the same way they do any other board. Sup Forums is the migrants of Sup Forums, it was well tolerated on other boards for a long time but didn't intergrate and now bitches about being oppressed for getting equal treatment.

Worst part is Sup Forums is cringy as fuck. Read this thread. Every pro-Sup Forums post is "We would be the coolest Chad and get all the pussy and all kebab would disappear" That's cringy as fuck and any fag like that in any highschool I know would be bullied.

him and /fa/ are the tryhard trendy outcasts

[DEFENSIVE REPLY]
[localized pejorative slang]

Since you are a REAL ''oldfag'' lemme ask you this.

Did Sup Forums ever liked niggers and jews ?

no, pol has been stirring up quite a ruckus and is inseperable from the 'alt-right' buzzword. additionally stormfront and dailystormer have been 'deplatformed' so they are the number one target for edgy teen faggots looking to 'troll' 'nazis'

This, but unironically

This, but ironically

on Sup Forums sanity already counts as trolling

No it's posters who are fed up of the constant alt right spam you faggots brought here from r/donald during the election.
You're like an obnoxious little brother who thinks he's cool but really is an irritating shithead.

Sup Forums would be the rich kid
his dad(moot) basically owns this town
Other animu boards are part of his (wait, probably her) squad, maybe they're like heathers, mean girls and whatever.

I can't imagine Sup Forums as the standard chad rich character so i think Sup Forums and the other weeb board have to be girls

>hunk du jour

>from r/donald
>from the subreddit literally created by people from Sup Forums