Have you ever tried a full English breakfast? What did you think of it?

Have you ever tried a full English breakfast? What did you think of it?

Attached: compressed_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg (593x426, 28K)

Garbage. Also what is this round black thing?

Nasty.

Baked beans are delicious however.

blood sausage

black pudding

Not a fan myself tbqh, the best I can say is the sausage is good

Depends on how it's done. Eggs, sausages and bacon are okay. But eating beans in the morning...I just can't. I'm not really used to eating something salty in the morning anyway.

Yes, i found it to be delicious, although mushrooms and black pudding are dog shot and should never go near a plate

Fantastic, should be eaten every morning, if you work towards some diseases that is.

10/10. would fuck

> beans+eegs+mushrooms+sausage
How the fuck is this supposed to be eaten at once? You dudes need to see a nutritionist to get some good advice.

i don't even eat breakfast at all most days. that's horrible so i would rather eat beans or whatever as long as i eat something

English breakfast is different here
>bacon
>eggs (poached)
>french toast
>hash browns
>mushrooms
>tomato
>spinach
>sausages (lamb)
I eat this almost every sunday morning

yeah big fan

English breakfast is best after barfing everything you've ever eaten after a heavy night of drinking

Otherwise it's wau to heavy for me. Normally i just have a small bread and some olive oil just to keep my coffee from giving me an ulcer

Sounds neat, bacon seems excessive though.

>coming from the country with fried butter, ice and fried everything and soda

>hash browns
based. unless it is something different, it is very common here. not sure if it is a thing in the UK at all.

Mines for suicide

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 12K)

Lamb sausages? LAMB?!

Attached: I_am_deeply_concerned_by_incoheriantchipmunk-d99in78.jpg (855x768, 67K)

Is it true that sauerkraut and bratwurst would give you horrific flatulence?

What is it with Euros and sausages? German, French, Brits... it seems like these people strive for packaged meat in some nasty guts,

Thanks we do eat it here in South America in a daily basis.

I think our hash browns are a little different than from yours.

Attached: hash_browns_triangle-secondary.jpg (700x400, 307K)

It's an old world thing.

*different from yours

I don't like mushrooms and prefer my tomatoes fresh instead of cooked like that but it's a damn good meal. The problem is I need to take a nap afterwards so it's counterproductive to eat in the morning.

Not that I know of.
But beans do give you flatulence.

China also love sausages.
It's not an Euro exclusive thing.

Attached: 9.jpg (1600x1317, 360K)

It's not a breakfast you really eat before work, it's more of a weekend thing.

Traditional European cuisine is peasant food. Sausage-making goes back hundreds of years, as a way of making cheaper, less desirable parts of the animal, into sonething delicious.

China loves to eat everything even dogs and scorpions.

I only ever eat this stuff on sunday mornings so I( guess that makes sense.

that makes perfect sense. people tend to sleep in on the weekends so you'd wake up late and have a healthy hunger so you'd have something tasty and enjoy it slowly, mmm

We have many different styles, but yeah, the ones I am most familiar with are kinda like casserole style. Then there is also Southern style hash browns that look like these, totally different.

Attached: Hashbrowns_HD1280[1].jpg (1280x720, 191K)

is krautchan properly dead this time

proper hash browns
a pile of potatoes

what is that? that cannot be real

>pile of potato cubes
>potato triangles
Pic related, real hash browns

Attached: 011pic.jpg (2219x1471, 475K)

I have. Not the type to eat much on breakfasts desu. Usually it's just bread and a cup of juice.
Beans in the morning were... a unique experience. Spend the entire morning burping. Thanks but no thanks.

These are the only kind I have ever had.

yet another kind

Attached: 20140623-shredded-hash-browns-nick-kindelsperger-10-microwave-1500x1124[1].jpg (1500x1124, 266K)

How the fuck do you eat something so heavy in the morning

yes, it is good every now and then but gets old

you beat me to that. i agree about the pile of potato cubes. just posted different styles.

I've tried everything that is on it individually. They'd probably all be great together.
Unfortunately I'm an appetitelet and couldn't even finish half of it.

I hope so. Didn't even know it went down until a few days ago.

see

God save the queen, British food is underrated

Who the fuck eats a full f*cking dinner for breakfast?

Hey retards, you ever heard of yoghurt? Dumbasses.

yogurt and muesli are the least satisfying breakfasts I've ever had and I don't know how or why continental Europeans subject themselves to that. Is it just to feel superior to Americans?

would rather not eat in the morning desu

non-homosexuals

swedes wouldn't understand

*dies at 45 of heart disease*

>macacao

The only slightly unhealthy thing on that plate is the meat. I work out daily so would have no effect on me.

nope.
9/10 looks great; would like to try one

Yes
Definitely not worth the long and expensive flight.
UK has poo poo tier food culture. The deathly cursed weather would ruin it every morning even if it were good by chance anyways.

Get rid of the two sausages and put one extra fried egg.

probably my favourite dish, but I don't have it often

*goes back to eating live octopus and seaweed*

>english "food"
OY MUM PASS ME THE JELLIED EELS

I had to look this up to see if it was real.

Seafood is for degenerates.

Japanese are unironically one of the the healthiest cuisines of all the globe.

healthiest? sure

tastiest? no fucking way.

Yes, but it is a meme that they all eat seafood every single day. No wonder tourists love Japanese food. One could afford maybe a couple of weeks of that life style and their best food is truly god tier.

What is not tasty?

I'm not saying it doesn't taste good, I'm saying that most other cultures have better tasting food.

yeah, i got a friend whose mom/dad was a brit expat, would make english breakfast for us in the morning after sleepovers

maybe you don't like seafood

I hate seafood. I wish I liked it because it looks really tasty and it's very healthy but I get physically ill whenever I eat it.

I can't even touch lobster or fried shrimp without losing my stomach.

yeah we know your only knowledge about foreign food culture comes from cheap and fake entertainment shows, since no matter what you see or know you only eat garbage burgers 365 days x years until you finally get shot

that is sad. that explains it then. i was gonna say that there is a huge variety of super fresh and exotic seafood in Japan we haven't even heard about here. hell even fish cum is delicious. if you can't stand fish, try fish cum (shirako). and work your way up :)

>t. triggered jap

Attached: shirako[1].jpg (2592x1936, 1.51M)

2 nukes not enough

i like their country but i hate their faggot posters here. most of them are fake japs btw

I stayed in a hotel that had them for breakfast
I split it with my wife since it's too much food, especially for breakfast

I'd really like to know which motherfucker was the first freak to eat fish cum. Japs are fucking bizarre.

It's amazing. I don't know how they fucked up every other plate aside from fish and french fries though

Nothing establishes dominance over a herd of animals like mulching one of them up and stuffing him in his own asshole.

>be usa
>drops not enough nukes on bad japan
>shoots more than enough own innocent school kids

As expected of the world's most notorious dishes..

pretty yummy

I would rather eat it for lunch, it's a bit too much for someone like me who hardly eats breakfast at all. I usually go with an apple or something

wh*te people eats blood but they complain when chinese eats dog