Your country

your country

do you have a motor cycle

what do you think of motorbikes
what do the people of your countyr think

pic realted getting this, this summer

Attached: shadow spirit.jpg (322x156, 10K)

fuck cagers

Attached: delicate cagey.webm (400x400, 685K)

>USA

>do you have a motorcycle

Yup. I learned how to ride several years back, while traveling India. Had such a blast that I signed up for a riding course as soon as I got home. Took my class, got an endorsement, and bought a bike the very next day.

>what do you think of motorbikes

Tons of fun, but I think some bikers have a death wish.

>people in your country

Pretty ambivalent.

I have about 30 hours of dirt bike experience (a majority of public roads including highways, go figure) and am torn on whether to buy a street -and- dirt bike or just drop 6-7k~ on a new DR650

sounds awesome I tried it last summer and got hooked going to get my liscense this summer and get the pic related for 2.5k cant wait, there is alot of freedom to be alone and go fast

>a majority of public roads including highways, go figure
of it on public roads*

Best of luck, user.

I wish I lived in a climate more conducive to motorcycling, so I could ride year-round. I genuinely hate being behind the steering wheel but have always enjoyed roaming around and commuting on bikes.

Getting my ride fixed in a week or two. Can't wait to be back on.

what bike do you have

japan
Unit sales of motorcycles

Attached: two_wheeled_2t1.gif (749x360, 50K)

I have a 2014 Royal Enfield Classic 500. It's what I learned to ride on India.

Piece of shit bike, TBQH, but it was great for a beginner. Trying to get a Honda CB600 or KLR by next autumn. I'm mostly interested in touring and having little off-road camping adventures.

My 'dream' bike -- speaking within reason -- would be the V-Strom 650. Unfortunately, it's a little outside my ideal price range. I'm hoping to go to grad school overseas in another year or two, so I can't really justify buying anything too expensive.

>fake harley
Just save up for a real one.

>Royal Enfield

Attached: 20180319_213322.png (499x359, 287K)

Literally just said I learned to ride in India, homie. Pic related from my last trip to India.

Attached: IMG_5394.jpg (2504x2445, 1.53M)

Motorcycles should be illegal on roads or other drivers should be free of any liability if you get hit.

>Flag
>Terrible driver
And they say Canada isn't Chinese

ok

That's for fags, poor people, thieves and drug dealers

>have socialized medicine
>have to pay for people getting hurt on their donorcycles

>your country
jap

>do you have a motor cycle
yes, I have a suzuki gsx-r1000

it's my life

>what do the people of your countyr think
idgaf but i guess my people think bikes are for barbarians

>pic realted getting this, this summer
nice, have a nice bike

>I should be allowed to run over motorcyclists
Good post

By the way for those who didn't see it, the deleted post was the leaf saying how he doesn't check his blindspots but it's still everyone else's fault

>your country
Indonesia

>do you have a motor cycle
yes

people's ride

>what do the people of your countyr think
instrumental for daily lifr

Attached: NCR.jpg (470x313, 14K)

lol what a dummy

>nice, have a nice bike

thanks!!

that looks nice where was it in india? that looks like it could be in BC

I didnt delete that post btw so some asshurt janny must have. Besides motorcycles are almost impossible to see in your blind spot, maybe not in america because youre all fat as fuck but here theyre not very big. He was also some toothless hillbilly that could barely speak english so fuck him. I think thats why the cops harassed him haha.

Obviously you deleted it, don't be a bitch about it

m8 you sound upset about bikers whats wrong?

Near the town of Manali in Himachal Pradesh.

Don't believe the Sup Forums memes -- India has tons of incredibly, fantastically beautiful places. Given, it's poor and there's plenty of litter and pollution, but the jungles and mountains can be downright lovely.

>I've also been to India about a dozen times, so I'm basically shill

Attached: IMG_1534.jpg (3264x2448, 3.14M)

Why would i delete it bruh?

I dunno, theyre cunts I guess

ik I think im the only white guy here who loves india/"hinduism" etc. I do know it has lots of beauty but there is quite a bit of population and people.

My dream was to ride across american mid west writing poetry or lebanon on a motorbike

Attached: ez.jpg (1100x739, 86K)

what makes you think thyre cunts?

Really just depends on where you go.

India does have a large population, but people aren't always clustered incredibly close together. Uttar Pradesh, for instance, has nearly 200,000,000 people in less space than the American state of Michigan -- but outside the major cities and large towns, it feels more like a never-ending expanse of agricultural land, periodically blotted by villages and railway stations.

There's plenty of forest cover and tribal culture in the East-Central states, too. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh all have stunning stretches of jungle, full of waterfalls, elephants, tigers, and other varieties of exotic flora and fauna.

You can really get just about any sort of experience in India, from booze-filled parties in Goa to hopping over landmines in Bastar and Dantewada.

Attached: IMG_1647.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

hyper aging society means more dumb drivers on the roads mean unsafe to ride a bike

so sad

>Why would i delete it bruh?
Because it was an extremely stupid post

you to the Leh-Manali run? It's my dream to do that some day

Not yet. I wanted to this past year but got into a traffic accident further south. I kept riding but didn't want to risk venturing off into the mountains with only half a clavicle.

Hopefully I'll be able to do it next summer, though. Spiti, Manali-Leh, and the Seven Sisters all seem great for motorbiking.

Sadly some people everywhere hate them with no special reason.

>half a clavicle
a good story about this, or just bad braking?
>Hopefully I'll be able to do it next summer, though
Make sure to post about your trip over on /trv/
ADV riding posts are rare

I'm the same retard who keeps making the India General threads, so I'll post one way or another.

Story isn't too exciting -- I borrowed a friend's bike to show off to a girl. We were riding around part of Pune at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning. Was going a little fast but otherwise abiding by traffic rules. Empty streets, no traffic, few pedestrians.

Crossed an intersection at the same time as another motorcycle. Bike had three or four guys on it, all holding beer bottles and cigarettes. They veered into our lane, knocked us off, and ran away while I was trying to take care of my passenger.

Pretty shit night, but I got to have some bizarre plaster-bound road-rash sex for the next couple weeks.

>but I got to have some bizarre plaster-bound road-rash sex for the next couple weeks
Fair trade I suppose

Thai School girls

Attached: o0600038712630601803.jpg (600x387, 35K)