Seinfeld

Watching on TBS now

This is fucking awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6i1VVikRu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the point

The quickest way to figure someone out is if they dont like seinfeld

TBS plays the eps at 1.5 speed to fit in more commercials (no joke) so it throws the pacing off.

Also, Larry David intended Seinfeld to be watched on CRT sets.

Bullshit, I just turned on tbs and its commercials

What is wrong with you

I will agree that the first two seasons are not top form, takes a while for the series to reach epak

Holy shit this.
Larry david is a confirmed king of comedy and if you disagree you are automatically wrong.

Yea I instantly know were not gonna click if you dont think seinfeld is funny.

Jerry is such a cuck, ruined his thousand dollar suede jacket just cause Eilleen's dad told him he wouldnt be seen walking with him in the snow with it worn inside out

Seriously, how can you be such a fag?

take another attempt at a dry sense humor

No it isn't

My first thought when somebody doesn't like Seinfeld is "then what the fuck do you find funny?" and the answer, which they're afraid to admit, is that they just don't like or don't get "comedy", be it sitcoms or standup or sketch.

it was a different time

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny

it's just a trick your mind is playing because you're a youngfag who grew up in the oughts

This is a 18+ site

You must be 18+ to post in Sup Forums.

That was rage inducing.

right, because larry david is a fucking psychic and knew HD would be the standard now back in 1992 you fucking idiot.

if OP is watching the jacket
they can't be blamed for not liking it

it's like the 10th episode, jerry and larry didn't get good until 30 or so

jerry said it on norm, it took them a while to realize scenes have to be funny, not just a set up

the whole episode follows one story line, the show's at it's best when there's 3 or 4

Jerry is such a cuck, ruined his thousand dollar suede jacket just cause Eilleen's dad told him he wouldnt be seen walking with him in the snow with it worn inside out

Seriously, how can you be such a fag?

I FUCKING LOATHE this show. A bunch of neurotic Jews do nothing but fuck with people, most of whom don't deserve it, purely because something about that person triggers their autism. I wanted the last episode to show them all being fed feet first into a wood chipper, except for Elaine who I wanted to see get mouth/ass/cunt raped by the knife dildo from Se7en!!!FACT!!!

ELAINE IS ABOUT TO TAKE AN EGGROLL OFF A TABLE FOR 50 BUCKS WTFFF

CARTWRIGHT

now theyre all getting cucked out of a table at chineese place instead of just leaving

jerry is talking to woman who recognizes him but not vice versa. i saw a king of queens episode with thus same exact gag

Honestly the dumbest least self aware people I've known have told me they don't like seinfeld.

This isnt deep

Im watching now, I get it, pointing out strange social situations but im not laughing out loid

Where do you think king of queens got the idea retard?

Golden Age Simpsons

It's not abuot the show being super deep or hard to understand, it just happens that most people that don't find it funny are usually low IQ. That's just a fact you can't really debate it

Just finished "The Chineese Restaurant"

Didnt laugh once, I had thoughts "ah, thats true, rude behavior from others happens like this, I can relate and that feels comfy". No laugh at loud or even chuckle moments.

Stuff that makes me laugh out loud:

Tim and Eric
Early Family Guy
Sup Forums

Seinfeld is mentally amusing but never funny

season 3 is where it starts getting "laugh out loud" funny

The first couple seasons were more stiff and abrupt with the point of the episodes, it had pretty poor ratings until a few seasons in.

>Tim and Eric
>family guy
>Sup Forums

Yeah, yeah, of course Seinfeld just isn't funny. Ofcourse you get it ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=z6i1VVikRu0
the eternal jew strikes again

>he didn't like where George yells at everyone in the restaurant about civility

I don't have a costaza face condescending enough for you right now

The Chinese Restaurant is probably the most overrated episode anyway.

The Airport and The Dinner Party are kino.

Not liking Seinfeld is fine, but preferring Friends to Seinfeld makes you a plague upon humanity.

I love both shows but this is 100% correct

>The Chinese Restaurant is probably the most overrated episode anyway.
>"SIGH FELL, PHOH"
Agreed, the entire episode is shit.