GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/jeepers-creepers-3-world-premiere-shut-down-director-protest/
youtu.be/cGUGddfNN94
youtube.com/watch?v=00VHlIrRWKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

movieweb.com/jeepers-creepers-3-world-premiere-shut-down-director-protest/

Fucking normalfags ruining everything

Well...it's almost here...please don't suck.

It was inevitable. I just hope they stream it at this point.

he was a child rapist
honestly if you killed him in cold blood in broad daylight you would probably not go to jail and jesus would still let you into heaven

The bible never has different weight to any sins, jackass. Some dumb hobo stealing saltines from a supermarket would be on the same level as Hitler. Man decided the severity of crime and punishment, not God.

that's freddy krueger. creeper is a demon.

>The bible never has different weight to any sins

except blaspheming the holy ghost

He's talking about the director who shoved his dick down some little boys throat a dozen times

He's talking about the director

i've watched jeep creep 1 and 2 many years ago and i dont remember shit about it. can anyone explain the lore of this thing?

ooh. well, shit.

Not much has been explained, it's been around for thousands of years and eats people to regenerate body parts

Did this really need third film?

I really hate it when decent horror films get dozen no effort put in sequel cash grabs.

Yeah every 20 years or whatever it wakes up and eats people for a week and then goes back to sleep

I don't know why the farmer at the end of 2 didn't just encase it in cement or something

It's only the third film, with the last being made in 2003. I doubt it's a cash grab. Probably is expected not to make much money based on the directors reputation anyway

How old was the boy? Also it was consensual it seems and he served his time already. Let the man make his movie.

I don't think a 12 year old understands what's going on.

nice meme

Crazy thing is he only got 15 months in prison. He made a kid suck his dick multiple times and filmed it, and he was out in less than a year and a half, I bet the kid will be dealing with that baggage for a lot longer.

Normalfags never let these things go because MUH MORALS

dollars to donuts if it were a female director molesting a kid then she'd get no fucking flak at all

Is a 12 year old independent enough to say no? He was probably heavily pressured and did it out of fear and because an adult was telling him to do it

>dollars to donuts if it were a female director molesting a kid then she'd get no fucking flak at all
Probably true, but I think this means we should be giving her more flak, not giving the man less.

A lot of complaints I've read about the series focus on the Creeper having a thing for shirtless young men and making implications that Salva was using the series to work out some of his own issues in some way.

I don't really have a problem with the guy continuing to make movies, since he doesn't seem to be a serial offender, but it is kind of creepy.

>Victor 'Gonna find some boys and rub on my' Salva
>Victor 'Holy Howdah, make those kids cry Louda' Salva
>Victor 'Dick'd'er in Halva' Salva

Im guessing you're all going to see the Lost Prophets reunion in a couple of decades?

>people cant seperate a person's art from thier actions

People realise that jeepers creepers is an independant entity seperate from it's director right? Like, it isnt JUST made by him. It is a collaborative effort made by possible by hundreds of people and is in no way an embodiment of him as a person. Even if it was created soley by him, it is simpyl a piece of art created by him. Boycotting/destroying a piece of art just because the person who made it is morally disgusting makes no sense in my eyes.

>>Victor 'Holy Howdah, make those kids cry Louda' Salva

>dollars to donuts if it were a female director molesting a kid then she'd get no fucking flak at all
It's not the same thing. There is a difference between men and women.

there are venial sins and mortal sins, it's all clearly stated

>Victor 'Giving tots the creamy alfalfa' Salva

The aesthetic they chose for Jeepers Creepers was fucking on point

Where's the trailer? Will this be in theaters or VOD?

Victor 'Feed the kids a hot shot of Chowdah' Salva

google it you retard

It's coming to theaters in Mexico

>deleted
Fucking seriously? The mods here have gotten too fucking loose with deleting posts.

One of the best creatures ever put on screen

>goblin man with epic spike face
>one of the best creatures ever put on screen

KEK

cause then there wouldnt be a third movie!

Well Polanski raped too. At last salva did his time unlike other jew fucks .

>Jeepers Creepers 3 will be released nationwide for 1 night only, September 26th.

da fuq

thats weird to release it for one night.

and on a tuesday

Look i understand if ppl dont want to see it because of the director.
Just dont ruin it for the ppl that do.

Ok so are they releasing this shit or not?.

Is it gonna be on cinemas?

damn I hope we get some rips quickly then

Yes the difference is women get away with everything because of this feminised society and white Knights

JUST
youtu.be/cGUGddfNN94

he saves more than he rapes

>Camrips.
Fuck that.

mega lols

>ok to cut dick off
>can't consent
hmm

Is this coming to theaters?

>circumcising boys is okay despite no consent given and it scarring them for life
>NOO DON'T CIRCUMCISE LITTLE GIRLS

>raping boys is okay despite no consent given and it scarring them for life
>NOO DON'T RAPE LITTLE GIRLS

Why do women always get to come out on top?

Now I'm imagining the look on his face if someone visited his farm to check out the monster man and suggesting that.

youtube.com/watch?v=00VHlIrRWKc

Wrong user he filmed himself sucking the little kids dick

that's weird then

why the fuck would he want to do that?

Im not even bullshitting you user thats what he did he's a sick fat bastard

>hitler
>bad