What are your favorite stories? rank them if possible

What are your favorite stories? rank them if possible.

>Indonesian Cult from 2
>Ayy Lmao arm girl from 1
>Succubus from 1
>First Person Zombie from 2
>Camera Monster in the Woods from 1
>Abandoned house ritual from 1
>Cyber eye implant from 2
>Lesbian stalker from 1
>Ayy lmaos from 2

Only watched 1 and 2

Amateur Night > Safe Haven = Parallel Monsters > A Ride in the Park > The Sick Thing That Happened to Emily When She Was Younger = Slumber Party Alien Abduction (these last two are objectively terrible but aliens fuck me up).

i like the one with another dimension

From the 1st movie:
1)10/31/98
2)Second Honeymoon
3)Amateur Night
4)Tape 56/frame narrative
5)The Sick Thing That Happened to Emily When She Was Younger
6)Tuesday the 17th

2nd movie:
1)Safe Haven
2)Slumber Party Alien Abduction
3)A Ride in the Park
4)Tape 49/frame narrative
5)Phase I Clinical Trials

Couldn't watch more than 20 minutes of Viral, it was atrociously bad.

I should probably watch the third one then I guess

I really feel like rewatching 1 and 2 too, they are comfy

My ranking would probably be similar to this. The only segment I remember enjoying from Viral was Bonestorm. A lot of people seem to hate it, but I think it works fine as a dumb story that doesn't take itself too seriously. It's certainly a more enjoyable watch that giant penis monsters and an edgy magician.

VHS 1 and 2 were both pretty decent movies.

Viral is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

>Indonesian Cult
That one was the best. I didn't expect it to go so crazy the first time.
>leader exploding just because
>random couple fucking while everything goes to shit
>Papa
I can see why someone would go legit insane after watching it.

Why viral gets so much hate?

I've only ever seen the first one and it was one of the best horror films I've ever watched.

Which one is this from? 2? Are the stories not shot with a handicam to imply realism? I wouldn't be able to get into it then, if that's the case. Movies like Rec and Paranormal Activity had an eerie feel to it, just because of the way they were filmed.

>tfw indoesian cult was done by Raid director
>tfw hes making a new movie about cult

>Which one is this from?
Not that guy, but it looks like it's from Siren, the spin-off movie, which wasn't very good.

It abandoned it's origin with it being a found footage type then went off to become too wacky even for VHS, The stories lack any sense or compelling storytelling in them.

>tfw I actually liked the Magician one from Viral

There's only one (semi) good story in the third film – the parallel universe. The rest are dogshit

The random people fucking on the bed always make me feel uneasy. It you look closely while they're fucking doggy-style, there's blood coming out of her pussy (or his dick)

I've never understood why people like Second Honeymoon. It just never did it for me

The ending was a spooky scare but the rest was kinda shit

>VHS
>On Blu-ray
What did they mean by this?

To me it feels the most like a real found footage VHS. I don't mind a slow burn, and I found idea of someone recording and hovering over this sleeping couple in a cheap motel profoundly eerie.

>lesbian gf killer
>indonesian cult
>i like you girl
>all the events leading up to the house and in between segments with the guys in the first one
>cyber eye implant

it's perfectly executed.
the build up/mystery is there and the atmosphere is spot on.
also, it doesn't rely on paranormal events, unlike every other segment.