Would you rather have a gay son or a lesbian daughter?

Would you rather have a gay son or a lesbian daughter?

Lesbian daughter, obviously. Any daughter I have I intend to raise as a man. Girls raised as women all end up either subservient simpletons or manipulative sluts. Fuck that.

I'd rather be dead

I'd rather have a gay son because then I wouldn't have to have daughter.

A gay son. There is a chance that he turns out like Sam Smith or the actor who plays Spock in the new Star Treks, ie not total fucking embarrassments.

On the other hand lesbians seem to always turn into anti male feminist.

As long as it wasn't an over the top, queen gay son. If it was I'd have to drown him.

If I have a son, I would want him to carry on the family name and my ancestral X chromosome. So, I'll pick lesbian daughter on that basis.

lesbian daughter. if it resemble myself i would rather see myself kissing another girl.

Either way, they're getting disowned. Flip a coin, I guess.

gay son

Ive already decided that if I have a gay son I will support him completely but firmly yet politely impel on him the importance of traditional marriage, safe sex, and biological progeny

basically it would go down like this
"son I support your identity but marriage isnt about love so find yourself a nice girl who can manage a household and dont fuck too many faggots or youll get AIDs"

Yeah, I don't understand why so many modern gay men buy into the super effeminate campy dickfest that is gay pride/culture. The only gay man in my hometown growing up owned the local restaurant and he didn't act like that. Hell, I'm about 90% sure my brother is gay and he's a huge redneck truck driving gorilla.

Wouldn't care either way.

Lesbian daughter. She would get more gibsmedats so I wouldn't have to worry about paying for her shit.

Besides, if I have a son I want him to carry on the family name, and adopting somebody else's kid doesn't cut it.

Gay.
Bitches are dumb, even if they were straight she'd have no chance of actually pushing my legacy along, or at least their own. Woman would probably just shrivel up and die after being a useless fuck-toy for a few decades.

At least my son will do something to be proud of, or if he's not doing that at least he's living his own life without being a tool used by other people. Every father, doesn't matter how liberal they appear deep down love the thought of a strong son.

>would you rather your child be a semi-asexual pussy licker or a sodomite

HMMMMM

Lesbian daughter

>Hell, I'm about 90% sure my brother is gay

Degenerate. Spare me the bullshit lie about how sodomy should be accepted if they act straight. Even worse! They blend in.

At least if they all walk around with a limp wrist and speak with a lisp we can clearly identify the problem. Faggotry is never OK. Tell that to your faggot brother.

lets have a wee look shall we

gay men
>allies against SJWs, can argue against them without being accused of being bigoted
>allies against islam, understand how bad it would be for them under it
>some of the best philosophers, inventors and artists in world history
>put effort into their appearance
>want to get married so they can raise children as a loving stable couple
>have to go through the adoption process so are rigorously screened to make sure they're good parents
>only 26% of gay men experience abusive relationships, the lowest of anyone
>doesnt matter biologically if some men are gay as straight men can get as many women pregnant at once as needed to pick up the reproductive slack

gay women
>despise men and are the cause of most anti-male feminist bullshit
>fucking retarded beyond belief and support anything that's under the progressive cause, including islam
>never contributed anything in the history of the species other than anti-male rape hysteria ideologies
>3 out of 4 of them are obese
>want to get married just to stick it to the patriarchy and reject motherhood because of muh oppressive gender roles
>if they do have kids they are from a previous marriage and the child is miserable from having their parents go through a divorce and two mothers who hate their father
>61% of lesbians experience abusive relationships, the highest of anyone
>massive blow to the human species biologically as it takes 9 months for a woman to have a child and they're letting their wombs go to waste

I'm a closeted faggot for this reason. I don't want to be associated with the rainbow fags. I think the silent majority of homosexuals are embarrassed by gay parades and the limp wrist cocksuckers who attend them,and the tumblr lingo that follows.

Being a homo should be between you, your partner, your family and friends,and not some fucking social movement.

gay son in hopes he's more like Rubin. lesbian has too much of a chance of being man hating.

That is the thing, any homosexual with an actual ability to think would be "Closeted" because quite honestly, coming out pretty much is immediately associated with the worst, not because of ignorance but because of a wide-spread LGBT communtiy which literally pushes the image that gays are all frutiy mother fuckers. Besides I like being kind of subtle. It's interesting getting compliments from girls but also you know, pretty much porkin' men up their rears.

>that flag
>faggot
typical

spbp

Sweden please, you're projecting hard.
There are way better things to rage at.

Especially when all you're doing is raging at people who legitimately just want to be "Normal" and align themselves with a traditionally european society.

gays at least get along in society
lesbians try to destroy society

Haha
Before I clicked this thread the exact words in my head were, "Lesbian daughter, obviously."

You've also go to remember that all it takes for a gay man to get a woman pregnant is pretty much just stimulating himself regardless of attraction and then just, well finishing inside.

Gay ofc

pros an cons for the daughter
pros its every mans dream of seeing two lesbians going at it
cons daughter will have a high chance of being mentally retarded and end up as a angry SJW landwhale

gay son on the other hand well ok sure ill will feel a little bit ashamed at first but then again I can always toss pixie dust up as chaff and tell him to turn the brightness down a bit

Lesbians don't get AIDS. Enjoy your grids.

>I intend to raise my daughter as a man.
Because feminism was such a huge success, right?

You'd have the same chance in russia with heterosexuals. Besides, we're talking about Sup Forums here. I'm having high doubts they''d let their child get raised up in a society which teaches them to make poor decisions. The kid would be smart enough not to fuck casually, and would probably settle for another young fella.

I'd wish I had bought a dog instead

We can always count on you to shitpost, Australia. :-DD

lesbian daughter. and ideally she will find her mother attractive, and they will get a contract with momsbangteens dot com

Although the concept of lesbian daughter you could treat as the son you wanted, play pitch with, rough house, teach to fight, ect sounds appealing. It's not true. She'll probably still be a weak prissy bitch that just happens to enjoy cunt more than cock.

The gay boy I can at least beat the ever living fuck out of and make a decent respectable human being that isn't a flamboyant piece of sobbing shit. He can be one of those bear/strong/top gays. I don't need to know what he puts in his mouth/ass past the age of 18 anyway.

He looks so effiminate, his lips are like Taylor Swift's! Maybe gay men are just female software with male hardware?

Lesbo daughter, so I can drop pills and fuck both in the ass.

>putting anything up your butt, ever
>good decisions
>good
yeah no. Prudence isn't at issue, it's the act itself.

Lesbian only means she likes what I like.

The choice is clear.

Careful, you're getting into trans territory. Bi-normalicy formation of those transitioning gender synapsus and what not have ya.
The floatation device of gentile transmophication y'know. Dangerous territory when assholes start acting like earlobes and urethra starts gaping like a freshly birthed cunt.

Lesbian daughter is less disgusting

Lesbian daughter so I can invite them to stay for the weekend and wank outside the door while they 69 each other.

To be perfectly honest with you lads.

I used to prefer lesbian, then I realized most lesbians are fake (and just hiding their sluttiness) while the genuine ones are abusive and vile to each other.

There's no such thing as a lesbian

>Beating him
>Not just giving him decent values, standards and raising him a man
He could be a top or bottom, that's genetic. But like, values are usually implanted my friend. Beating him gives him more incentive to turn out as a deluded liberal.

>He's seriously this fucking deluded that he thinks lebbo's don't stick shit up their asses
You haven't seen half the shit they do. Your shitty little yuri might be a good fantasy, but reality tells another tale. Take a trip to Sup Forums.

Do you think feminists had proper father figure in their fucked up life?

I didn't once say it was ok for them to do so. It's less of a disease vector, but morally equivalent

>Lesbians don't get AIDS.

They can if their partners had sex with men.

I wont care if my son was Top homosex to be honest, they still practice man related stuff, not denying their masculinity.... Its the botton fag that may hang around that freaks me in that scenerio.

Come on, user. He's wearing the correct bunad and everything. He's pretty much integrated.
So why is it that your immigrants can't seem to do the same?
They all rape your women, burn cars, shoot at the police and call you racist for even giving them a smidgen of resistance.
We're sending back over half of the pond scum that came during the migration last year(30K in total) and then implementing extremely strict rules for those who intend to stay.
We will weed out the welfare-seekers and the unskilled.
The few thousand left are welcome to integrate.

Pfft no. That's why they blame men for all their problems.

Lesbian daughter.
Because then we can talk about cars and double team a bi chick.

A gay son is the only correct choice

at least you have the chance of educating him properly on being a moral and correct person.
While your daughter would probably never listen to you and accuse you of abuse if you try to slap some sense into the whore. Not to mention she would vote for liberals and turn from lesbian to bisexual because BBC.

i have a younger 19 year old sister. The dream of her life is going to Africa and work as a voluntary doctor there.
She's already lost

I'd rather have a gay son so when I beat him up over it i won't feel as bad having hit a girl.

Keep in mind submissive males can come straight as well, bottoms are effeminate but it's a certain type effeminate which is bad:

Trap/Tranny/Flamer?
Kick out the fucking door, slap your son and tell him he's a shithead.

Cuteboy/Femboy or just in general not so masculine?
That's fine because, while they're effeminate, they don't want to be a girl. They just want to be a boy with girlish features.

Idk. PIV sex only transmits it 1/1000 times. Buttsex is much more likely to cause injury and the cell wall is only one layer thick/poopoo in peepee so it's much more likely to transmit

>Would you rather shoot yourself or shoot yourself

>boy with girlish feature
Absolutely degenerate.

Gay son please. In fact, I'll take 100 thanks. Beats having even a single dyke.

Would you rather take a round to the head or your nuts? Would you rather be eaten by piranhas or alligators?

Truth is not every man will look like a man, they'll come off more soft and cute then brash and buff. What's the point of trying to be something you're not? If the guy is submissive and looks more appealing as an effeminate guy, I don't see the problem.

There is a difference between OH MY GOD I SUCK DICKS and just a guy who don't look so masculine, just comes off looking like a tomboy or some shit.

Gay son. They tend to be much more stable and successful than lesbians. True lesbians - not like chicks experimenting in college - are usually big messes. Their relationships are completely unstable. Domestic abuse rates are very high. They often don't have gainful employment. Physically, they are usually a mess.

Alligator, because they drown you first so its probably quicker.

this

A lesbian daughter can't get blacked.

This. Raising your daughter to be a frilly, sissy, girly moron is going to create a woman who is a whiny idiot, dependent on everyone to help her, a leech and a whore.

Feminists weren't raised to the same standards as boys when they were young. They were often raised by a single mother who was also an idiot. The feminists of the 1960s and sexual liberation may have had father figures, but being raised to be subservient submissive retards, they naturally latched onto anything that caught their eye (dependent on something else to lead them). In this case, idiots felt waving their vag in public and screaming about patriarchy was empowering. They were never truly empowered by a male (father) figure correctly. Tards gonna tard.

Go hunting, fishing, camping with your daughter. Teach her martial arts and how to use a gun. Get her into a real career path. Raise her to be truly strong and she'll be a qt nationalist waifu, and not an obese green-haired nigger-loving slut queen.

Close Sup Forums and keep selling drugs, you nigger.

Why not a gay sissy daughter?

>A lesbian daughter can't be blacked
..uhhh
m8

>Woman who is a lesbian
>qt nationalist waifu
Alright pal it's time to take a break from /u/

A lesbian daughter, because lesbianism doesn't exist.

lesbian girl because yuri is pure

t. /u/

Flaming lisping gay son or manly tough guy bear gay son? And femme lesbian daughter or butch diesel dyke lesbian daughter?

I need to know this before I can answer the question.

This 2bh

If you count banging a black chick in a lesbian relationship as "getting blacked"... then I suppose. But at least she's not gonna have a litter of niglets.

The last section of my post wasn't directed specifically towards lesbians, but women in general. If a daughter has a strong father figure who teaches her to be strong and intelligent, she's going to seek out a strong and intelligent mate, not retarded nignogs and degenerates.

Case in point: My father raised both myself and my sister in the same manner. We went fishing, camping, hiking, snake hunting. He got her into all kinds of typically male stuff. She would never get involved with a nigger. She's marrying a successful, intelligent, alpha white guy. Raise a useless idiot, and you get a dumb whore. Raise them right, and they act right when they're adults.

>allies against islam

Kill yourself degenerate sodomite

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it's more then likely an outlier. Men are less suspectible to get themselves in shit situations and they're also self-accountable and responsible for their own deicisions, women aren't even if they're "Redpilled" and all it takes is a flatter and she's getting fucked by thomas next door. I'm not saying this as a bitter man, and more of a criticism to the general child-like naivety and behaviour women have. It's far better just doing that shit with a son because there is more of a possibility of your son actually being succesful and not just munching some cunt's rug because they got gauged into SJW bullshit.

Its almost like not every gay guy is identical!

Lesbian daughter because she wouldn't exist

Why am I agreeing with a filthy Sasanach?

Lesbian daughter. As long as she gives me grandchildren I don't care. Actually, I'd prefer her to be lesbian, that way my daughter wouldn't be able to slut. Lesbian sex doesn't count.

If we assume that both of them don't procreate, then a gay son for sure. He could still fight for his country, would still likely be smarter than the girl and at least he'd dress good.

Men are less susceptible to get into bad situations and are more self-accountable and responsible because even today, most young girls aren't being raised correctly. Therefore, most women are going to be fuck-ups. This mentality needs to change, or we will continue down this path of retarded women doing retarded things because they were raised to be retarded. Little girls are typically babied to be child-like and dependent on everyone. It's just how its been culturally for centuries upon centuries. This is why most women vote Democrat and act like dumb whores that leech off men and have accomplished fuck all in terms of science and technology or anything else. Parents, especially fathers, need to focus on raising daughters the same as their sons and we can break this chain of idiocy.

>implying women ever assumed responsibility for themselves and didn't feel entitled to mens money

That's literally what I just said, stupid roach. We've been raising young girls to be like this for centuries and now you complain they're dumb gold-digging whores. Raise an idiot, get an idiot.

>Failing this hard to get my implication that it's their nature
Gee, maybe the stereotypes about american intelligence have some rationale

Neither. I'd disown them and replace them with a superior child worth parenting.

Kek

None of it.

What about a pansexual daughter?

Your straight son wouldn't be able to carry your x chromosome you nigger