Mfw this scene is supposed to be a tranny metaphor

>mfw this scene is supposed to be a tranny metaphor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIXtkRKi5iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did she died?

I fapped a lot to that titty popping out

Did they ever explain why people acted like degenerates around robots? Why go out of your way and destroy something that probably cost a few grand to purchase? Never got this.

>Youtube endurance test vids

BECAUSE MAN IS THE REAL MONSTER

Always figured there was a possibility with this nobody has explored, that this was actually a human's brain in a full-body prosthetic, presumably due to disability or injury claiming their original body, similar to Ghost in the Shell.

So when she's crying out "I'm real!", she actually means it.

I would so bang that dude and let him give me a reach around.

niggersriotintheirownneighborhood.webm

grow up

>you

>mfw when everyone thinks kids story is the best but you always thought it was beyond.

>Did they ever explain why people acted like degenerates around robots?

"A person is smart, people are dumb panicky animals."

I really liked World Record, but it's been a long time since I've seen all these.

the dark human impulse to destroy anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or different

They messed up on the animation. The first hit looks like a stick, then it transforms into a hammer. Other than that a top notch animation. The way the boob giggles really sells it.

>when she's crying out "I'm real!", she actually means it.

or you know it's consciousness inside a machine

>>mfw this scene is supposed to be a tranny metaphor

That scene was sugested by the japanese director. Not a methaphor to anything, just good old japanese hyperviolence.

fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk

No because she was never alive in the first place.

Being real is a subjective experience. Of course she meant it.

>Did they ever explain why people acted like degenerates around robots? Why go out of your way and destroy something that probably cost a few grand to purchase? Never got this.
Look up the luddites. They were short sighted and feared the future because it could lead to temporary discomfort. Instead of embracing transhumanism and enjoying a new age they tried to protect the status quo where humans perform menial labor. Naturally this was unsustainable and the machines of 01 simply outcompeted us as we refused to adapt.

The humans had it coming.

Sauce?

so whats this supposed to mean

Second Renaissance was the best what the fuck are anime fans on

This is from the Animatrix right?

Damn...that turns the scene even darker than it already was.

by the end of the war humans have become as machines, ruthless desperate minds encased in iron. Machines have become as human, fleshy emotional things bent on sadism and revenge.

pottery

Yes. The Second Renaissance. Prequel to the Matrix that shows the initial wars between humanity and the machines. It's basically the only thing in the series besides the first movie that has any worth.

It's a lateral move.

that's dumb, the technology the humans had never alluded to that being something they could do
the robot said she was real because she had sentience

beyond was literally only made for weeaboos. objectively speaking the best one was matriculated

>tfw the machine didn't take the bait and instead trapped his new human waifu inside her own mind with him/it

All the more perfect how it's the final short too.

she is a robot why didn't she just overpower those fleshbags

these where the dumbest parts of animatrix like you are supposed to feel real emotions about some sexbots getting wrecked. just fucking turn these fuckers off. It would be some liberal fucks given AI some advantage and calling them a race when in reality they are nothing more then glorified cocksleeve toasters.

>Arms and fucking THIC legs pulled apart
>the frail head didn't get ripped
ruined the suspension of disbelief, the potential fap in a couple hours, my desire to watch that short, fuck, god damn my autism

Presumably she was built for sex, and so would have been designed with limitations and softness to emulate a real woman.

The whole first film is a tranny metaphor, doesn't detract from the fact that it's one of the best action movies ever made.

yup that one was the darkest and the one that stuck out

Link? I don't know what you're referring to.

That's the direction society is taking unfortunately. Most people side with the bots because they imitate life and even a poorly designed bot can elicit feelings from the average human. This part of our psychology will be used against us.

the top tentacles are clearly supporting the head/spine, which were the important parts of the supposed human battery, it wanted to keep them on.

>trusting the robotic jew
You asked for it

She's a sentient real doll, not a fucking predator drone. She may even be hardcoded to be incapable of hurting them regardless of her physical attributes.

matriculated was easily the worst because it made the least sense.

Kids story was super comfy. Just him typing away at his computer on what looks like an irc program in the middle of a school night is something I can easily relate to.

It's the lefties that would be smashing her even though the animu doesn't portray it that way. It's always the right that valued individual rights. The left would feed all the bots to its union thugs as revenge for them taking their jobs.

wooohoho thanks user, interest renewed
even better
would draw some rule 34 but I'm freezing in my house

>OH HELP ME! OH GOD HELP ME! GOD HELP MMEEE NNEEAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH!

that scene traumatized me as a kid and made think of how desperate people get when they're about to die.

Seriously that scene always stuck with me. It horrified me

>incapable of hurting
Then she's not really hardcoded to be like a woman
;_;

>just fucking turn these fuckers off
It was a riot. I doubt they had the remote.

Of course. That's the whole point of a sexbot. They're murdering someone's perfect custom waifu for the sake of some slags they'll never even get to fuck in the first place.

>made the least sense

Only if you're a complete imbecile. They literally say exactly what they're doing but I'll spell it out for you.

Rather than fight the machines alone the humans attempt to convert them to their cause by showing them a representation of the human psyche. The colorful world you see is basically the human version of the matrix. The machines are then turned over by being either putting them in danger and then saved by a human or by showing them human affection through playing, flirting, etc.

The problem is that the last robot they attempt to indoctrinate seemingly falls in love with the woman and instead tries to pull her into his machine consciousness/world and traps her with him all the while the rest of the humans are killed by the machines which had been alerted to their presence.

even then they play it as some major crime against the coming robot empire... i mean seriously

>The problem is that the last robot they attempt to indoctrinate seemingly falls in love with the woman and instead tries to pull her into his machine consciousness/world and traps her with him all the while the rest of the humans are killed by the machines which had been alerted to their presence.
Honestly sounds like the human got the best end of the deal.

>they play a murder like a murder
really made me think

lol im sad you had to explain this to people. but you did it correctly

its been awhile but the best one was the noir one

it disturbed me too. i watched it over and over until it didn't bother me anymore when i was younger but it still elicits a very strong emotional response.

You can't murder a toaster friendo.

Battlestar Galactica was a really shitty show.

JUST

>they play a murder like a murder
really made me think

so then the ai was just all interconnected then I mean sexbots where made with the same AI as other sentiet things so they felt for their own kind? so garbage bot was another lost soldier to them. the rumba was their dear departed ancestor?
please explain this

how stupid was it that the robots were immune to nukes? also I'm pretty sure you couldn't faraday cage individual robots effectively (especially not from an nuke) so EMP should have worked too

the whole reason it was stupid is because right from the start they should have realized they were in danger The fucking robot they brought in had already transmitted their location and they should have been at least aware of the possibility of this happening. If they were going to do what they did waiting until they were certain it hadn't called back up would have been appropriate.

You know I honestly have no idea what you mean.

Did I make a reference to that show by mistake?

>mfw someone posts "mfw when"

God you're all so stupid.

Who the fuck wants to fuck a robot?

Yeah I'm sure all you weebs can't wait for the Nips to harry up and finish a life like fuck do- I mean (((companion)))

All is well until all robots start getting favored over humans for everything.

First it's work, then it slithers into not just manual labor but all types of employment ranging for social work to financial. Then the companionship comes and what do you know, humans shit shit out of luck because of muh robots are antifa-ing in the streets like OP image.

This is all explained in the Animatrix too. Pay attention you ADHD futa twink.

AKA The guiding principle of the modern Republican Party.

>so then the ai was just all interconnected then
No, they clearly had different makes, models, and manufacturers, and ironically the Machines end up using older models as canon fodder because they're dicks too.

>They're murdering someone's perfect custom waifu for the sake of some slag state they'll never even get to achieve in the first place.
Feminism is the doom of our times

>tfw at the first semester of the biology course we have extensive debates about whether or not AI should have rights and it should be considered live

when you think about it, what makes life "alive"?

Why destroy a hooker-bot?

What movie is this?

1. The Second Renaissance Part II
2. Matriculated
3. The Second Renaissance Part I
4. Kid's Story
5. Beyond
6. World Record
DID ANYONE EVEN WATCH THESE POWER GAP
7. Final Flight of the Osiris
8. Program
LITERAL DOG SHIT
9. A Detective Story

Fresh commentary. brava, brava

Do you give a shit about the death of your devonian tetropod great x10^30 grandfather? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. The whole point is that conscious machines are different from nonconscious ones and this is pretty elementary. I'm not understanding the confusion. Either you're deliberately trying to be edgy or you're genuinely autistic.

They called the Cylons toasters.

Anything that is self-aware should have full human rights.

>Who the fuck wants to fuck a robot?
You never jack off?

>All is well until all robots start getting favored over humans for everything.

>First it's work, then it slithers into not just manual labor but all types of employment ranging for social work to financial. Then the companionship comes and what do you know, humans shit shit out of luck because of muh robots are antifa-ing in the streets like OP image.

>This is all explained in the Animatrix too. Pay attention you ADHD futa twink.
That's why you go for cybernetics instead of being decadent losers afraid to change like the Animatrix guys. Wetware has a massive headstart on hardware, there's no reason hardware should make us totally obsolete unless you let it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIXtkRKi5iU
why indeed

what really interested me was why didnt the robots just fuck off? like before shit got real when they created their nation. there was no need to actually stay on earth. they could have built a ship and moved to to jupiter or some shit, robots and AIs don't need oxygen.

leave the non-conscious ones to run the maintenance of the human nations.

I agree on the bottom three 100% but the rest are pretty close. World Record will ever be my favorite.

That's the other big omission, not enough women at these riots. You know antifa blackshirts and mudslimes in hijabs would be fucking up robots too.

Where the fuck are you going to school?

>when you think about it, what makes life "alive"?
Metabolism, response to stimuli, and imperfect replication leading to evolution.

Also where'd they get their nation, all land is occupied or did I forget something?

>be 12
>in biology class
>teacher makes list of properties that describe life
>1.Reproduces
>2.Grows
>3.Breathes
>4.Eats
>5.Dies
>raise my hand
>"What about fire, it can do those things?
>teacher is stumped

American education was a mistake.

Because it's a servant of the patriarchy that literally want to put all women into kitchen camps i can't even

they play that part of the animatrix like some backstory where your supposed to feel for these poor machines what is the point if even you say they dont give a shit then what was the motivation why even have that episode? explain oh boo hoo humans where bad to their man made appliances. you cucks would let skynet rule.

>the whole reason it was stupid is because right from the start they should have realized they were in danger The fucking robot they brought in had already transmitted their location and they should have been at least aware of the possibility of this happening.

something needs to drive the plot, not everything works out perfectly IRL. mistakes were made.

How can you tell the difference between something that is self aware vs something merely pretending?

As it stands, no person on earth can prove they are self-aware.

>First it's work, then it slithers into not just manual labor but all types of employment ranging for social work to financial.

The idea is to replace all kinds of work with technology short of sentience like we have been doing piecemeal for millennia. That's the entire purpose of technology. That eventually no one has to work.

Going into space is hugely expensice even for them.

The humans gave them a bunch of worthless completely unoccupied desert in the middle of the Arabian peninsula.

yeah, I should've place world record higher than beyond at least. depending on my mood it beats out kid's story as well.

I suppose if you look at it from the end result perspective AI could be considered alive but I think there would be a difference in that human hardware is what makes them inherently sapient not their software. That is you need to program a computer to think it is alive.

That's why they tend to require a genetic code and mutation as part of the definition, otherwise you have to include fire and certain kinds of crystals as " alive'. Although even then lots of scientists don't want to consider viruses alive. Seems arbitrary to me.

It's a dumb argument though. Life alone isn't enough to warrant rights. No one argues about cabbage rights and it's alive.

When you enter the biology college you will be shocked about how many people disregard jellyfish and sponges as living things

>it is a everyone goes bwaaaah for the pandas but no one appreciates the tapeworm tying to make a living out of literal shit class

What is this from?

It's like individuals vary and sometimes can be bad or good, and have complex motives such that even bad people sometimes can be sympathetic if you see how they became what they are.

I guess you really are autistic.

man after man go now find the pdf do it now!

>How can you tell the difference between something that is self aware vs something merely pretending?
Any untestable question is meaningless. Is there even a difference between being conscious and flawlessly pretending?

it is about an astrobiology book if I remember correctly
it is a pos graduation course you can take where you discuss life in other planets if they weren't based on carbon and what will life be on earth in bajillion years

they aint people robot scum

yeah same here. the scream seemed so genuine