Why are there no more fat characters in movies?

Why are there no more fat characters in movies?

bugs...easy on the carrots

bugs...................................................

EASY

There's a fat asian chick in the next nu wars movie.

*blocks your path*

Nobody likes fat people.
>but muh famous actor
Overall, no, nobody likes em.

bugs BTFO

woah....bugs....

bugs is the reason i like traps

They lack mass appeal.

bugs...

bugs NOT a fat

Bugs, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, because I worry about you. We've been friends for a long time, and God knows the stuff we've been through - and so do you. You've always cultivated that free spirit, that weird way you have to do things, and I respect that. I don't often meddle in your life, because I know that you can handle your own problems in your own way. So when I come to you talking in a serious manner like this, you're one to know that the situation is not like it usually is. And both of us know pretty well what this is about, don't we?... Yeah, we do. Those carrots. You're not going easy on them, Bugs, and it worries me, because anything can happen right now. You're not your usual you, you're acting strange, and I don't know what else to do. I'm reaching to you personnally, because we're both adults, and have a long history together. We both care about each other, and know when it's time to ask each other politely - as I am asking you at the momment - to go EASY. Taking it easy is not an easy thing, if you get me. You probably do, you're a smart guy. Always have been... But you're letting yourself go, and it's getting to everyone of us. People are often asking "is he going to take it easy on the carrots?". Because, man, this is getting really out of hand. So, I'll say this once more, and it's because of everything we have with each other, and I believe I can honestly come to you and say it: Bugs.... please, buddy..... easy on the carrots.

You know full well there are
you just wanted to post bugs didnt you? so devilish you

EASY

Can anyone post the original scene on youtube

ON

>original scene

This is a blue board user

THE

i can't believe this is a fucking /lit/ meme

user...easy on the caps...

EASY
A
S
Y

I still can't believe people think this is how combos work.

EASY

ON

what should bugs eat instead

The animals used to be much bigger

gondola...

this feller doesnt speak.