youtu.be/OrQNzqB35O4
youtube.com/watch?v=QaEgFn2KmLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, Marry, Kill

agghhh...

What did he mean by this?

Shit house

dany

can someone clarify this for me pls? at the end of the season finale, when we see jaime riding alone north, is he going by himself? is the lannister army staying behind? if so, what use does a no hand jaime has against fucking 100,000 wights and white walkers?

he just wants to die on the right side

why have all the direwolves been so utterly useless for the entire series?

Reminder that Drogon is a little baby compared to Balerion

Well, he can fucking let the North know that Cersei was bullshitting about helping, Euron was bullshitting about fleeing, and they now have to worry about the Golden Company. He's also Azor Ahai.

Balerion is a pygmy goat compared to BESSIE'S TITS

We already know he's meeting up with Brienne in Winterfell to fuck before the Bran-wargs-into-a-dragon battle

He meant AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well Since we won't find out in months, I'm gonna ask the lord of light.

Is Dany pregnant with Jon Baby?

hes going to meet the nightking, join his nightkings guard, then stab him in the back when he gets the chance.
worked before will work again

>hey here's the dagger that was used to try and kill you years ago, no i dont know who owned it ok bye

What did littlefinger hope to accomplish by giving Bran the dagger?

kill, kill his family, marry

t. Dany

I'm going to marry Cersei!

>Theon Stark, known as the Hungry Wolf, was a King in the North and head of House Stark.Theon Greyjoy refers to Theon Stark as his namesake.

Appearance and Character
>The crypt of Winterfell contains a stone-crowned statue of Theon which depicts him as thin, with long hair and a skinny beard. He earned his nickname, the Hungry Wolf, from the constant state of war the north was in during his reign and his own gaunt appearance

History
>King Theon defended the north during the Andal invasion. Aided by House Bolton, Theon defeated the Andal warlord Argos Sevenstar in the Battle of the Weeping Water. The King of Winter then sailed across the narrow sea to the coast of Andalos with Argos's body displayed on the prow of his ship like a figurehead. Theon burned a score of Andal villages, killing hundreds and capturing three tower houses and a fortified sept. The king displayed the spiked heads of his victims along his coastline to deter future invaders.

>Theon later conquered the Three Sisters in the Bite and landed an army on the Fingers, possibly part of the War Across the Water. He also defeated rebels from the Rills and aided the Night's Watch in imposing a generational defeat on wildlings beyond the Wall.

>Harrag Hoare, King of the Iron Islands, led a fleet of ironborn longships against the western coast of the north, conquering the Stony Shore and burning the wolfswood. Harrag's son, Ravos the Raper, used Bear Island as a base. Theon eventually slew Ravos, however, and expelled the ironmen from his shores, including Bear Island and Cape Kraken.

Prequelkino Hungry Wolf series starring Based Purefoy as Hungry Wolf and Cilian Murphy as Lord Bolton when?

Is She?

Am I'm going to live a happy life?

Enjoy raising your wife's kids cuck.

autistic kids love gifts. worked on robin.

marry silver fox husbando jaime, kill sam, fuck aegon's pert ass

reroll

do NOT hurt this man

god damn he aged like fine wine

cutest queen in westeros

I was late in catching up, but is it not common consensus that Bejen showing up to save Jon is just the biggest deus ex machina in the show?

>HARRAGG HOAAAAARREEEE GODS I WAS STRONG THEN CAVED IN HIS BREASTPLATE

There's no time to think about it.

kek

>Purefoy
I would watch that man in literally anything desu

silver fox jaime is pierce brosnan husbando tier. he will only get better.

STAND DOWN NOW BOBBY

mah nigga based god antony purefoy

aagghhh theon... stay down.. agghh..

i didnt like how scared he looked here. Jaime doesnt fear death

Let's hear your spinoff pitches

GO AHEAD GIVE THE ORDER

>Jaime doesnt fear death
didn't tywin say to jaime that was just an act and he simply wanted others to believe he didn't fear death

SoL comedy about Hot Pie and his bakery.

he doesn't fear death, he is saddened that cersei would seriously threaten to kill him

I just don't understand why you'd even take the time to write that shit into the episode. Can't Jon just get on the fucking dragon? Did they really need to kill another 5 minutes to make the requisite episode length? If so, why not just bore us with more inane Arya/Sansa bullshit, none of that matters in the first place so what's another 5 minutes of boredom compared to this shit

Wrong.

This thread belongs to House Bolton now.
The true Wardens of the North

Números makes a return to Arya in S8. I believe the real question is what the fuck happened to Ghost though. He just disappeared like a ghost.

Podrick fucks his way across the 7 kingdoms, a medieval girls gone wild if you will

MOAR...WINE!

they needed to kill benjen

CUT THE HALF MAN INTO QUARTERS SHAGGA

westeros post iphone

Iceage 5
>NK and friend travel north to escape global warming
>NK has a group of 5 friends with very different character traits
>hilarity ensues
would be the perfect sitcom
or for something lorefriendly
>thousand islanders
>debate how their mutilated dicks are superior
>take their thousand island scooters to westeros
>bring "muh freedum" to the seven kingdoms

GODS I DRANK WINE THEN. STILL DO

iron bank financed bourgeois republican revolution against westerosi feudalism

He's going to Riverrun and picking up the Lannermen garrison

As long as she eats my heirs every night.

Anyone else feel bad for Sansa when Jon goes and all her remaining siblings have gone autistic?

Arya as a faceless girl is almost as bad as Bran as the 3 eyed raven.

They just wanted to have that moment so he could impress Dany and she can stand in the snow waiting for him to come back.

IT'S CALLED MAKING THE 8! THANK GODS FOR BESSIE!

"YOUR WORDS WILL DISAPPEAH. YOUR HOUSE WILL DISAPPEAH. ALL MEMORY OF YOU WILL DISAPPEAH"

Legit?

Hound prequel. He's a normie-enough character and perfect for the classic male anti-hero in a dirty world angle. Cram it full of

>Cunt
>Chicken

and you're golden.

He isn't scared, he's heartbroken. Learn2emotions

Was Sansa acting the whole season to ruse LF or did she mean it when she talked shit about Jon all those times

see

>Hound prequel.
nah he wouldnt be pussified enough yet and would cause a lot of controversy

DABIIIIIIIIIIIIID FINISH MY SERIES FOR ME

>tfw Domeric Bolton dies off screen
Just kill me

A series set in Essos, particularly Yi Ti.

>The current emperor [of Yi Ti] is Bu Gai, the seventeenth Azure Emperor. However, a general on the northern frontiers named Pol Qo at the garrison city called Trader Town has declared himself the first "Orange Emperor", and is slowly gathering his strength.

>Meanwhile, far to the east of even distant Asshai, the vaguest of rumors and black legends tell of the strange city of Carcosa, ruled by its "Emperor in Yellow" - allegedly the last of the Yellow Emperors, overthrown and exiled for practicing twisted dark arts. According to the stories, the Yellow Emperor has managed to prolong his life for a thousand years through arcane and unspeakable magic rituals, and he is biding his time in Carcosa until the day when he will attempt to reclaim Yi Ti. Others say that this is just a story told in Yi Ti to frighten misbehaving children.

Bu Gai and Pol Qo vying for power, until the Emperor in Yellow shows up to reclaim Yi Ti and then all of Essos.

Reminder that this show is shit since season 5 because Americans were too dumb to understand the plot

>implying character consistency

Maybe I'm not clear, you'd just take the fanservice that people cream over now and apply it to a generic antihero character over 6 seasons. Money.

Beric Dondarion prequel? Jorah prequel? Blackfish prequel?

This has to be the theme
youtu.be/FdFhmRdBtno

oh okay yeah that makes sense

Fuck Chinks
Bloodless Men, Winged Men, Asshai or go home

>be strong sansa
>be strong for Papa

she's so cute

does anyone have a screencap of her smile when she and Jon talk in the Dragonpit

>"Domeric. A quiet boy, but most accomplished. He served four years as Lady Dustin's page, and three in the Vale as a squire to Lord Redfort. He played the high harp, read histories, and rode like the wind. Horses … the boy was mad for horses, Lady Dustin will tell you. Not even Lord Rickard's daughter could outrace him, and that one was half a horse herself. Redfort said he showed great promise in the lists. A great jouster must be a great horseman first."

I feel sorry for Based Roose losing his son, its clear he loved him

>Hey babe, can you pick me and the boys up? Can't find an Uber out here at all.

Southron Ambitions + Robert's Rebellion prequel, including the Maester Conspiracy

Wait, so Tormund and Beric were on the part of the wall that didn't collapse right?

>not wanting Chinese Game of Thrones

Just think of how comfy the soundtrack would be though
youtube.com/watch?v=dYChS1zmbss

>Jorah will forever be le frienzoned mememan
>implying anyone knows who the other two are

I don't see

>YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

cunts posting memes about those other two faggots.

Anyone think the soundtrack this season was pretty shit too?

>and that one was half a horse herself

What did he mean by that?

>"YOUR WORDS WILL DISAPPEAH. YOUR HOUSE WILL DISAPPEAH. ALL MEMORY OF YOU WILL DISAPPEAH"

Oh? I thought the North Remembers....

Only when convenient, I guess.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>the soundtrack was bad

youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE

No

This one?

>at the end of the season finale, when we see jaime riding alone north, is he going by himself? is the lannister army staying behind?
I think he's either going alone (Bronn will come too if for no other reason he can't be in scenes with Cersei and there would be no one to interact with) or he'll collect the army in riverrun and bring that.

Because Jon will ride rhaegon in the future and if he got on drogon he couldn't

>melly throws harrenhal off the table

Open to interpretation

He was referring to this stunning beauty

Damn, that's the best version. Arabic version is pretty good too
youtu.be/OrQNzqB35O4

POTTERY

Nah, the soundtrack was one of this season's highlights tbqh. Especially during this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaEgFn2KmLc

I wish there were more scenes between like this one, it was cute, and their relationship could use the development.