Should netflix be permanently banned from making original content?

Should netflix be permanently banned from making original content?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhplhhnvPQs
youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk
youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QijbOCvunfU
dailymotion.com/video/x2f8to7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because Stranger Things is great.

Deal with it nerd.

the OA was great, fuck you

Isn't that show about trannies? Everything they produce seems a little bit too try-hard.

That cafeteria man had a nice butt.

wasn't expecting that to happen, holy shit the cringe

Lel powerful.

>Isn't that show about trannies?

No, you fucking moron.

Post school shooting kino:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhplhhnvPQs

I can't imagine this not being ridiculous even with context

Apparently they did an actual flash mob dance thing recently to promote this show.

>Click on OP's link
>"Wait this isn't too bad, like what, are these guys going to be brave and charge the shooters?"
>They break into some gay ass, Reddit dance

What the fuck? Like... what??? There has to be context for this nonsense.

Ok I seriously need context to this because that was fucking retarded.

it ruined the fucking show man context made it worse.

That's Sense 8

naruto kids save the school

no but seriously whats the context on this

is this some unaired chapter of power rangers?

someone who claims to have magical powers taught them those moves to open a portal. They had been practicing it all season, and this opportunity presented itself. It literally worked.

what is the context? i havent seen the show, is it even any good?

lol is that phillys from the office?

I was just thinking about this scene, I saw a clip of the opening of the next episode in which the cops reactionary father phones him early in the morning to say words to say "Good for you, shot that sonnuva-bitch right between the eyes!"

see above. Show is worth watching.

Jesus fucking christ. There are actually people who defend this gay ass shit on Sup Forums right now. Holy kek.

That sounds retarded.

>Should netflix be permanently banned from making original content?

Sorry I called you a nerd, I originally missed the dance scene, now I've seen it I do indeed agree Netflix should banned from making original content.

If a show bases its entire premise off of a choreographed dance move and it isn't a comedy or a musical then it's probably shit.

Can anyone explain what's going on? People say "lol if you watched the show you'd understand", but I'm definitely not watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk

But did it? Someone else took out the shooter

it really wasn't, it wasn't even good

because they were dancing. It literally worked.

see

Define """worked"""

hahahaha is that what this shit is from?
youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ

Do libreals actually believe in this shit?

lmao i'll fucking now these niggas down

maximum cringe

it confused the shooter long enough for him to get tackled and fire off a stray bullet that sent the OA to another dimension.

seems unrealistic, a robot would stop shooting right away

>One shot take.
Fucking fantastic.
As good as this scene from Atonement. All filmed in a single take. Oscars for the horses desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=QijbOCvunfU

these people need to be euthanized, not just for actually doing this, but for putting this much effort into it and still doing it badly.

Couldn't you accomplish literally the same result by throwing a fork somewhere behind the shooter

maybe? probably not because he would just shoot in that direction, not stand there dumbfounded.

>MUH PEAS AND LUV

This is why liberals always fail, they continue to have this infantile mindset, that we all just need love and peace, they don't understand that this world is moved by power and hatred is the most powerful force there is

That just creates many more questions lol

If getting the chick shot was the goal why not just distract the shooter and then shoot the chick yourself afterwards? Why does this need to happen during a school shooting

you sound like a fag tbqh - fueled by the hatred you feel for your mother or homeroom teacher, kys

that looked really homo

Man, I don't support Trump or any of that Sup Forums shit but why does the opposing side have to be so fucking lame?

Unemployed and sticking it to drumpfkins I see, fagot?

>If getting the chick shot was the goal why not just distract the shooter and then shoot the chick yourself afterwards? Why does this need to happen during a school shooting

I haven't seen the show, but I don't think it was the goal. She's an angel or something, and it was her time to return to whence she came, the bullet hitting her was fate.

that wasn't specifically the goal, that's just how it went down. Call it coincidence if you want, but it literally worked out, and that's the kind of mystery the show worked off of.

like?

So the only thing the dance actually accomplished was to fulfill some abstract concept of fate

yeah, I'm not watching that.

What's the following scene? This ends with a second shooter still being in the school.

as far as we know. It could have literally opened up a portal. Depends on what you want to believe in.

I can't believe people are defending this stupid fucking show. Watch Ozark, it's a much better Netflix 2017 original

I believe it was a super cringey presentation no matter what the intention was

ok

>the mom does it too
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>So the only thing the dance actually accomplished was to fulfill some abstract concept of fate

It stopped the shooter from harming anyone else and made him the instrument to send OA (the protag) home.

I think the implication is the bullet was portaled to a trajectory towards her, rather than blowing someone else's lungs out.

Damn that was good. What is this show? Some procedural cop drama?

It's like a 7/10 show, I wouldn't call it great but to each their own

>It could have literally opened up a portal.
What portal? Didn't see one in the cafeteria.

Pretty good. Surprised I haven't heard of this show before.

you're assuming you can see it.

That's the Anglo-Canadian remake version. The director is Podz, a french-canadian director, buddy with Villeneuve.

dailymotion.com/video/x2f8to7

The original starts around 9:00. It's the same, but, well it's the first one.

What have you learned, newfag?

I agree, they'd be better off buying stuff from others.

You're both fucking fagots. The world isn't singular. We need homos like you too in order for the cogs to keep turning.

wow that ghostbuster tier writing. Paul Fieg gotta sleep better at night after seeing this shit

>What have you learned, newfag?

Shut up.

the OA isn't great, but it doesn't deserve that insult.

Incidentally, the video I posted has the full episode, for those interested.

Incidentally again, Denis Villeneuve made a movie about a famous school shooting in Montreal in the 80's. It's called Polytechnique.

Some frustrated iranian shot women in stem departments. Still taboo.

That's some bullshit. I wanted colorful portals and shit. Not this hurr hurr you don't get to see anything nonsense.

It's abstract. There's also the possibility that the OA bitch is just crazy and much of it is a hallucination. This is well worn territory and you're still too dumb to pick up on it.

scenes like that are never actually one take
it's just edited to look like that

>be school shooter
>some kids get up and start doing gay ass dance
>shoot them for being faggots

Nah, it's just trash.

>school shooter wears new balance sneakers
>autistic adherence to trigger discipline
>low test blonde hair white boi
>shitty cheap optic on AR
>needs a foregrip to properly hold up the rifle because his virgin arms are too weak to do it otherwise
>wears the absolute cheapest plate carrier he can get away with
>jeans don't fit him at all
>is so autistic he went through the trouble of converting to full auto
>has chronic ADHD and gets distracted from his task by some literal fags dancing
checks out tbqh

The second part, is as good. There =>around 23min

The OA had a pretty kino first episode though

>people actually watched a whole season of whatever that trash was and are now defending it because stolkholm syndrome

fucking kek i hope netflix makes more

Oh, it's definitely trash, but not for the reasons your pleb brain thinks.

Don't ever reply to me or my posts again.

Of Netflix's original shit I've tried out:
>Bojack
>F is for Family
>Stranger Things
>Love
wasn't impressed by any of them frankly

I thought most of it was pretty good, engaging at least. I felt like I was being brought into some kind of modern mythological tale. The scene OP posted was pretty cringy though, I didn't like it. I'd still recommend the series.

it aint me starts playing

Or what?

thanks dude, even in french i'm pretty compelled by it. how is the canadian version? Is it as gripping as a whole series similar to this episode?

Might be interested in checking it out for something new to watch

watch disjointed that show is complete shit

13 reasons why is comfy as fuck
but its not original and its based on a book
so op despite the faggot that he he might have a point

Holy kek

They made a choice to spend their action budget in the opening episode, then they could caracterize the PTSD, and while resolving Montreal police issues (corruption and hell's angels/mafia infiltration) and the crippling self doubt killing gen-x, aka. Why would I bring a child into this world, even though it's what my girlfriend wants, knowing it won't save our relationship.

Quebec T.V. tries adn does it's best.

Also, they're both canadian. The original one is french-canadian (Quebec), then the National Broadcast did a reshoot with Toronto actors for the global Canada.

lmfao i didn't think it was a big problem at the time i was watching the series but now that i go back and look at it its fucking hilarious
still enjoyed the show it was pretty good

>they don't understand that this world is moved by power and hatred is the most powerful force there is

*tips*

That is legit the hardest I've laughed at something in awhile. Thanks.