What does Sup Forums think of this great series?

What does Sup Forums think of this great series?

Rip in peace Greg Giraldo

Big Bang Theory v.1 Alpha Build

I liked it when they renamed it Sneed.

Not as good as Sneed

i had the pleasure of working on this piece of shit.
Adam Baldwin is the man
Zach Levi is basically just a normie actor
Yvonne is a stacy
The Producers on that show are a bunch of cunts who can't get their shit in order.
They fucked the budget, the shoot schedule, and their sets looked cheap as fuck even when you were standing in them.
Fucking Producers would bitch at our PAs if they didn't bring enough napkins with their catering.
There isn't a Department store that looks at all like the store in that fucking show.
You have a CIA spook show and you shoot it on the lot cause the execs hate you, producer man.

Here's to 14-16 hour shoot days, you scum fucks. Stop casting Adam Baldwin as a dumb meathead, he's smarter than you.

Jews am I right?

No, get an original thought fuckass

Jews Rock!

Also, this guy is cooler than the character they let him play. talented family

/r/ your coolest Adam Baldwin story.

post more detail

I don't really remember the subtance of the story, but he basically redpilled me on liberalism.
Imagine animal mother smirking at liberal arguments.

Yvonne made it into the select list of actresses dressed in princess Leia's bikini that I masturbated to.

The Chuck fan campaign actually convinced the execs to bring the show back, at least for closure. So that stuff did work at the time at least.
The problem with the show is obviously the tongue-in-cheek writing, and their lack of budget.
They could afford to shoot at some well known locations that are rented out specifically for movies and television, but most of the series was shot on the backlot in stages and in the suburban area.
A lot of shows do this. They are "Canned shows".
Sitcoms are great for studios because they can be shot indoors on a sound stage. You can get a lot of work done quickly. You don't have to change many setups. You don't have to recalculate lighting. You don't have to do tech scouts.

Chuck was never intended to be a "Canned show". At it's heart it's supposed to be an Action-Comedy along the lines of "The Man From UNCLE" or "Get Smart" with an MKULTRA twist. (American Ultra is the same fucking shit, Max Landis)

The point that i took away form the whole thing is that the show was under funded for the scope of what they wanted to do, so everyone on the crew had to work extra time, which ended up costing more on the back end, which pissed off the studio.

Theres a huge budget difference between those sitcom shows, and a show that actually looks kino.

did yvonne bone zach/the producers/adam baldwin?

chuck?more like KEK LMFAO

no idea about that stuff, its not really conducive to anything from a work perspective.

Me on the right.

more importantly will yvonne sit on my face

yeah, you know she has leaks right?

yeah so what who cares

I preferred the animated series.