Name a country worse than the UK

>You cant

The ARYAN NATION.

SMASH IT, AND THE ARYANS THEREIN.

Most cucked, pathetic, and worthless nation that ever existed.

Any country in Africa, any country in the middle east. Germany, Sweden, France, Mexico, Canada and most of central / south America.

Canada.

You are wrong. Most African countries are based, while most European ones are filled with limp wristed cucks.

WE

Ireland

USA

Mostly because you guys are so much in denial over your own situation and how much your Elites sold you out to the kikes and brainwashed your youth

Even worse out of all of us you have the best chance of fixing things (freedom of speech/access to guns) but arent using them

Canada is bad, but not as bad as the bongs.

easy op.

Great Britan

...wait a sec...

PLAYED OUT PART.
LETS DO A SHART.
IN OUR WALMART.
PULL OUR SHITTY CHEEKS APART.

>t. 1/64th Irish
SHART

Hahaha here is the disgusting ARYAN once again, denigrating a country that is literally 'GREAT'.

Would bomb your ancestors to ashes 20x over.
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN!

Germany is almost as bad as the UK. Go back to apologizing to the jews you fucking kraut.

>The UK is a country
fucking SHARTS

Who pissed in your cornflakes OP?

Bosnia

Stay mad krauts

None.
Would there be no jews, anglo would be the most dangerous enemy of the white race.
Britain elevated jews and got fucking owned by them, without anglos we wouldn't have the jewish problem now.
If you ever wondered, how to figure out which side of every war in the history is the bad one, or more evil than other, just look at which side anglo fights. It workes all the time.

Northern Irishman here.
Funny you say that when pretty much every citizen in your nigger shithole of a country claim to be of Irish heritage.

2/10

B A S E D

Where can we import some freedom-loving Bosnians?

>Go back to apologizing to the jews you fucking kraut.

Go back to worshipping niggers and normalizing faggotry and other degeneracy. You are the ground zero of all modern degeneracy. As for the kikes you are their pet and they own you

You think we have been 'owned' by the jews?

We will not stop until your wretched, vodka soaked shithole of a country is virtually uninhabitable.

You cannot stop us, and we will not be stopped.

The world will taste the fury of the boot of the ANGLO.

>a country worse than the UK

India
I win

>some freedom-loving Bosnians?
>Bosnians
Don't perpetuate this shit please.

Scotland for not leaving these fuckers when they had the chance

Nobody worships niggers you faggot. Thats why our police gun them down in the streets. Our police, armed forces, and general citizenry are all BASED unlike your shithole which is filled to the brim with communists, sjws, jews, and of course muslims.

Stay mad, hans. We beat you twice and if you dont shut up we make that a third time.

Anyone who fires a bazooka at a police camera is alright in my book.

>Most African countries are based
great, when are you going back to be a KANG.

GOTT STRAFE ES

>We beat you twice
>Projecting this hard

>Becoming zone #0039480 of the EU

That's the mentality of everyone in the balkans, I'm not talking about that.
There's no such thing as "Bosnians". It's a made up identity that exists purely for political reasons, and idiots keep perpetuating it. Bosnia is inhabited by Croats and Serbs.

pic unrelated

Shart in Mart Land

>Jewblighted States of America
>Based

I wish they would fuck off to be honest, the CANTANKEROUS CELT can go flood its entire lands with "New Scots"

Scotland

America SAVED your ass you ungrateful swine. All of europe should bow down and praise us for stopping the krauts.

You fags basically sat on your tiny island and did jack shit. Stay mad. Teanigger.

>We beat you twice

>Most African countries are based
goddamn it quintavious

Mexico. There's a reason we want to kick 11 million of them out of our country? Do you think Trump was talking out his ass when he called hem rapists and drug peddlers? Fattest country in the world too.

>It's an America takes credit like they fought the entire war alone episode

>America saved everyone

>c.07/12/1941
>America gets fucked in the ass so hard by Japs that they have to fight becuz 'Murica
>War is pretty much over by the time 'Murica do anything in Europe

My fucking sides

Scotland is literally the most cucked place in Europe, we should get a vote to kick them out. Voting against independence is probably the least cucked thing they ever did

Literally name any other country and you've names one worse than the uk

Explain to me what Britain did then. besides getting BTFOd alongside the French.

>America was relevant in wwii guys
It's a bait thread.

Stay mad colonials

>Doesnt refute the point, just calls it bait.

Typical cowardly response lmao.

Fight alone against the full might of the German Kreigsmarine and Luftwaffe, before they got BTFO by the Russians, preventing the German invasion of our island for a full year.

Our country was never invaded by the Germans because we maintained naval and air superiority of the islands of the U.K. without any foreign (including U.S.) involvement. We maintained control of Africa without any foreign involvement aside from a few tanks. We sunk the Bismarck and the Tirpitz and maintained naval superiority in the Atlantic, and if we had failed, operation Overlord would never even have been launched.
Now tell
Me how you saved our asses so I can laugh at you some more.

i would say germany but
its pretty much a non country at this point

slaughtered 600,000 aryans in strategic bombing campaigns against innocent civilians who dindu nuffin

t. Jamal

>County
>UK

Yankee education.

All of them.

This.

You yanks need to listen to God save the queen and gives your heads a wobble. You ungrateful shart cunts!

>without any foreign (including U.S.) involvement

Not quite true. There were a few foreign pilots involved like the Poles.

Every country except Japan and the US

Got you to finally pay your tax debts through NATO.

Well, I meant relevant foreign involvement. I guess that discounts the tanks the Americans sent us in Africa as well.

I also notice he hasn't refuted either of us yet. Guess that's a /thread

France.

Trick question, there are no countries except the UK. You're all just pretending.

>poor AIDS shit holes are better than first world crumpetfag land
gr8 b8 m8

It's been over 200 years, colonial friend, thought you'd be over it by now

Good to see you have it a new lick of paint though

OP that is understandable, learning the names of different countries is hard for you.

I mean, I'd argue Somalia, but I guess that's just my opinion my dude.

Come to think of it, isn't America ruled by a Somalian?

Half Kenyan technically.

Deep.

FUCK OFF, WE ARE PART OF THE UK
TAKE US BACK, PAPA

Australia

>Nobody worships niggers you faggot

>blackwash all of american media
>blackwash all of american sports
>blackwash all of american history
>worship nigger one month every year via black history month
>elected a nigger muslim president twice over white guilt

every country except the US

Sweden

yesss but we are talking about Britain here not America... in fact Britain is not even a country you fucktards

brexit showed how shamefully cucked Scotland is... besides what are they going to do? Leave their cozy position as englands hat to be one of merkels bitches?

Any Eastern European country, Any African country, any south American country, 90% of Asian countries.

>country
>UK

Okay amerifag clearly you missed school when one of your friends decided to shoot it up.