What does Sup Forums think about this man?

What does Sup Forums think about this man?

if he wouldve just fugged the chic when he first got to westworld none of that stuff wouldve happened

Loved his character. Great acting, too.

>"Take one more step and I'll have my man here dig this grave a few feet deeper."
>"Huh...It'll be an awful tight fit for all of ya."

/ourguy/

he's basically a weeb that realized his waifu wasn't real

He's on fuckin vacation

He should be on Game Of Thrones.

>redditworld
fuck off

Judge Holden incarnate. Until the last episode.

He's like one of those Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time autistic speed runners looking for glitches to shave 2 seconds off his best time fuck him.

This.

10/10 would bang

I know, seriously. This board is for rick and morty and GoT only. Get this westworld shit out of here.

It doesn't look like reddit to me.

When you've been here long enough, everything is reddit. Even your own reflection.

B A S E D

He better last long in season 2. That said, no clue how he survived the end of season 1 in the first place. Got shot and surrounded

Ed Harris is always B A S E D

Virgil Cole was awesome in Appaloosa.

He represents toxic masculinity and as you can surmise by the ending he gets wiped out ny a woman for a reason.

I thought it was an injun robot that shot him but it cut away from him so we dont know what happened.

>Dolores fell in love with this

She fell in love with this.

Did William ever rape Dolores infront of Teddy?

>WHERE WE'RE GOING, THAT 11/10 IS A TWO
>cut to shot of nigress and a bulging eyed praying mantis woman in a brothel

They're 11/10s because they'll rim your asshole and not complain.

I think he was originally going to be a lot better than what we got, but some producers or execs changed his storyline for some reason. I believe it was to make Dolores a more powerful character. I have no evidence, but I think originally Dolores was going to be a lot more tragic of a character and the man in black was going to be a lot more successful. Call it a hunch.

The shrink ray theory is basically confirmed right?

I think I STILL WANT AN EXPLANATION
WHEEEEERE IS ITTTTT

Also cool guy 11/10 did nothing wrong would be better park overseer/event planner than either of the original architects or the artfag or any of the whiny bitches from the board. Can you imagine how fucking fun it would be to have this guy running the park from all ends but also playing the final villain himself? So you can work with him or fight against him, it's all drama, it's all fun. Would be so cool.

Yeah. The second half of season 1 was an alternate timeline. Season 2 is the real timeline, Pissworld

STOP TAKING ME ON YOUR WILD RIDE WHERE IS THE PISS AAAAAAAA

I told you last thread, the piss is not meant for you

probably several times.

THIS

Magnificent son of a bitch.

I wonder if he raped the whatsherface's kid before he killed them.

kek

So... Definitely ourguy then.

great actor wasted in fucking garbage. refn or gibson needs to cast him in a lead

How dose he survive the mass killing at the end of the seson ? since he was in the trailer

Based

Ford programmed the hosts that attacked him to not kill him, those hosts aren't awakened like Dolores, who would definitely kill him if she ran into him