Why Europe instead accept latin refugees?

Hard working people, ask USA
Familiy values
Willing to defend Europe from muslims
Not blown up
Not burkas
Not Sharia Law

We want white people

>drugs
>beheadings
>precolombine death gods (pic related)
>civil war against muslims
>smelly

build wall

how about fix your country so you don't need to seek refuge and gibsmedat

We are white. I am aryan. My family comes feel. Mexico

Why should Europe accept any foreign shitskins?

I'd much much rather have Latin immigrants

Hot women, good food, Christian, love football. 1000x better than the mudshits. We're literally getting the dregs of humanity into Europe now.

Get rid of your cartels first,Paco

and when you get rid of gypsies?

Get rid of your street shitting gyppos.

I wish we did

>Get Pakis, Indians and Jamaicans instead because muh colonies.

OK.

We accept a lot of hues tho.

It's okay to admit that 'white' people are the victims of their own incompetence.

> hard working
If half assing everything to appear fast is hard work then yes. Literally every Mexican that's not in agriculture is half adding their job 100%.

Argentina Uruguay Paraguay and Chile r ok other countries plz no maybe Colombia but not sure

??????????????????????
Why the fuck would I leave?

did you call yourself a refugee?

And plz stop sending peruvians, isn't funny anymore

>Hard working people, ask USA
these people will work minimum wage jobs, and soak up more welfare than they pay taxes

>Familiy values
like selling drugs, increasing theft and violent crime

>Willing to defend Europe from muslims
not even willing to defend your country from themselves. they will cry racism when you try to police them and arrest law-breakers

I know you're trolling but
I literally turned into a Trump voter because of you people and your diving entitlement and bad attitudes
I hate you
I hate you so fucking much
I would round you up and ship you off if I had the power to do so
I fucking hate you

Keked.

How about Europe to Europeans ? Fuck off everyone, we are full.

>I literally turned into a Trump voter because of you people and your diving entitlement and bad attitudes

you got a point. i assume mostly trump supporters are like you. but im pretty sure mexicans are way better than niggers.

when i was there you had more Argies and Urgays than other sudacas, are they no longer your main south american inmigrants.

Mexico, where their only achievement is:
>At least we aren't niggers

Too white.

They integrante better than the other, also I think Colombia an Perú r the main inmigrants from there and r dificult people, the worst the peruvians ofc

kek

LOL

Because Latin America is not booming its population anymore, in Brazil our population will be old by 2030.

But to be honest r far better than romanians or any muslim

Because they want to destroy themselves.
Also because they are dumb enough to not realize that there are alot of white people in LA willing to immigrate.

>by country
>alaska
alright

Hey! Hey! I've got an idea!

Maybe fix your own damn country and you won't have to go begging in someplace where they don't want you. And guess what! Once you fix your own damn country, some of us will pay money to visit you there, and even more magical, we will invite you to visit us!

Source: Things I Learned in Kindegarten.

Not all the romanians but gipsyromanians which r 40℅ of their population r worst than our gipsies

That fucking skull god is metal as fuck. Really like that. You're correct in everything else.

AYY LMAO

Once they are done with white people, we are next in the chopping table

Honestly Mexico would be much more fun if they went full pagan. It's not like they're very good christians anyway.

You just have to come in Guyane and bingo you're in Europe. Pretend to be Syrian and you'll be treated like a king.

Thank me later.

Fuck you dad

But you guys are filled with blacks, arabs and indians.

Shoo shoo Konoha

Stop giving them tips, you fucking idiot.

don't import chilean, they are shit people

だってばよ!

The irony here, it's just priceless.

No te me enfades pero es cierto

What's the matter, don't you like ZimZam?

Wait Zimzam is of peruvian blood? I thought he was the one good mexican.

Yeah his mom is Peruvian, dad is American Jew

every south-american that i´ve met there were cool as fuck, but the sub-saharan niggers that are pouring into the Canary islands are fucking horrible. i wish i could go back to Tenerife, it´s such a beautiful island and the people really loved me, once they knew i was Mexican they got me shots and tried to get me drunk but they coudnt.

I really don't mind Mexicans. They are only a problem due to birthright citizenship in the USA. If your country has right of blood citizenship, Mexicans will fit in well.

To be clear, La Guyane is the small country in blue in OP's map. The borders are unguarded btw. Once you're here, ask for "assistance sociale" and explain them you are endangered in your country.

I vastly prefer christian psychos over moderate muslims, sorry.

>I vastly prefer christian psychos over moderate muslims, sorry.

With that attitude, you'll get both.

>precolombine

SAme here, I don't want to leave now, Europe is a pice of crap with all those muslims.

I rather live in +100K inhabitants cities like pic realted in my country than in Londonistan.

Yes Canary islands r nice, mostly holiday business there, allways party great weather

most muslims in the us are black converts

It is literally an aztec god mixed with some european crap

>Things I Learned in Kindegarten.
You probably missed the day in which they taught that tourism already exists and you don't actually need an invitation, just a passport.

rly mkaes u thnik....

shut the fuck up, we allready know u, less drunk ruski

Fuck off spics.
We don't want anyone who refuse to assimilate and PRIORITIZE American culture and values over their own.
We don't want shit smelling shitskins entering the country, using up benefits, then putting up a 3rd world shitskin flag in their front yard.
Fuck off.
You guys aren't immigrants, you're cultural invaders and need to be shot at the border.

What imigration would you chose:
100% muslims
or
50% muslims/50% hues?

Plus they're latins like us.

muslims or gipsies from romania?

Aren't gypsies white? Or at least mostly European?

We already have a bunch of them. They're a plague, but not a threat. I would gladly exchange our millions of muslims by millions of pickpockets.

SHART IN MART!
Maybe fix up your own goddamn country and stop poking nose where it doesn't belong.

>that loli on the right

They come from north india in the XV century and they r mostly nomads but they can also live in shanties, Main occupations: pickpocketing, fortune-telling, steal copper, peddlers, singers (in Spain), and Main occupations: pickpocketing, fortune-telling, steal copper, peddlers and singers (in Spain), fruit and imitation cloth vendors and carnival

at least spics are half white

Yeah this. It's comfy as fuck here.