Why are english-speaking countries crawling with this shitty suburbs...

Why are english-speaking countries crawling with this shitty suburbs, Where if you wanna go to store you have to buy car, shove your ass in it and then ride 10-15 minutes to shop instead of leave the flat in apartment building and around there will be tons of stores?
How are children walking there? Where are they playing? There also almost no public transport.
Even my small town with 50k population in Siberia far more town/city than any australian city, because there rural density.

Attached: 1.jpg (1344x623, 962K)

120km of suburb hell

Attached: 2.jpg (1355x615, 807K)

No people on streets, only cars and that's not cherrypicking.

Attached: 3.jpg (1309x604, 532K)

Fuck off back to your slum

I found 1 guy

forget pic, what a dead place

Attached: 4.jpg (1317x601, 520K)

there's a lot of land in most anglo countries
we're rich enough to have cars
living in an apartment you hear everything you're neighbor does
you can live in a place with apartments and nearby stores, but so will immigrants and blacks

there's a lot of hillsides in la that aren't developed because of fire/mudslide risk
they take pics during the day, people are at work

Do you really like live in suburbs or you just don;t have a choice?
again no people on streets

Attached: 5.jpg (1305x602, 672K)

You don't have to be rich to own a car, idiot.

that's only typical of our colonies

we don't suffer that problem and neither do roi

Imagine actually having to live in Russia. Dire.

>Russian suburbs

Attached: russia.jpg (944x607, 91K)

Yeah they look like hell, but there arenot many people living there. Most people are living in commieblocks.

Says the country that live in shitty commieblocks with thousands of krodil drug addicts

poor countries have a harder time having cars, roads and fuel networks

don't people own both, live in an apartment during the week and then go to their house on the weekend?

What kind of people live in those areas? Poor or middle class? The houses actually don't seem that bad.

>you can live in a place with apartments and nearby stores, but so will immigrants and blacks

Attached: 1D8D3945-87AC-4B0B-8C28-A2C86A94A436.jpg (957x960, 48K)

i lived in a commie block in berlin for a few months and its nice being able to get around to things easily with such a compact city but fuck theres no way i could lvie like that log term
above you people
below you people
go outside everywhere theres people
no space its just a constant thing at the back of your mind

anglos are also autistic

I wish we had American suburbs, sadly this stupid ugly country is too small to let people live in 400m^2 houses.

You forgot to mention 2% HIV infected people.

fuznny thing is their public transportation is shitty

There are no people in the streets because they’re at work or school you brain dead retard.

cant imagine, because 90% of americans commute by car

>be american
>take a walk
>get shot

>be siberian
>take a walk
>frrozen to death

>be me
>take a walk
>exhausted
>get in car instead

There's high density living in the cities but people hate it. 99% of Australians would live in suburbia if given the option
Suburbia is actually great. There's plenty of public transport where I live. I can be in Perth in 15 minutes or Fremantle in 20 where I live, there's parks everywhere, stores in walking distance and everyone has big backyards to play footy or cricket in

Just rural people, people who use these houses as dacha that means only on weekends in summer.

I thought there plenty of it is italia. In south of russia that calls cuban' most cities look like shitty version of anglo-suburbs. For example Krasnodar, Rostov-na-Donu.

Living in this kind of suburbs is superior to commeiblocks, even in Russia. Though it's too expensive in big cities like Moscow, but actually good everywhere else.

I walk to my train station
FEELS EUROPEAN XDDDDDDDD

Why "Jug Brod Strit" but "Saut Ajronbaund?"

misstranslation probably

It's superior only when most of city area is urban, but if entire city consist of suburb you get empty streets, overcrowded roads, long distance like LA

Your colonies generally have more space for suburban sprawl than your tiny little tin can island.

When I go on street view I see houses like that in cities. Not huge cities like Moscow and SPB, but the screen shot I posted was from Astrakan which is like 500k, not exactly rural.

Plus there was still a land=class mentality in the colonists. Everyone wanted to be a land owner when they came over and that desire to have a personal home with a large garden established itself in our cultures.