1. You are a fucking cunt and I hope you die

1. You are a fucking cunt and I hope you die.
2. What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
3. Will Palestine ever be free?

Attached: 385DF294-7A27-4BDA-96A3-7B207FA1003B.jpg (1280x960, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crémieux_Decree
youtube.com/watch?v=gno8GNHIA1E
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80-00810A004700640006-7.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1. You are a fucking cunt and I hope you die
el goblino...

>2. What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
Stupid arabs that has been brainwashed Hamas and Fatah into becoming muslim extremist.

> Will Palestine ever be free?
Nope. I hope one day Palestinians will work hard and annex israel.

>Nope. I hope one day Palestinians will work hard and annex israel.
based

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

this...

>What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
Retards
>Will Palestine ever be free?
I don't know. But they seem too dumb to win or do anything meaningful.

As long they keep shooting rockets that mostly fail at launch and thinking that is good for them then probably never.

>palestine
No such thing

Attached: IMG_5479.jpg (425x307, 86K)

Fuck you too. Palestinians don’t fuck with you shit heads anyways. I can’t wait to see your monarchy shit the bed and America swoop in and doggystyle your oil supply. Palestine will be free, but at the same time the rest of the Levant will be free. Still they need much time.

>the rest of the Levant will be free.
Free from what?

>I can’t wait to see your monarchy shit the bed
lol stay mad

I’m not mad lol I just think it’s funny you have the audacity to insult the most oppressed group (almost 70 years) in the Middle East. You must be sitting cozy not seeing people suffer. In the next 20-30 years when Saudia collapses you’ll remember how you turned your backs on your brothers.

please go back

Can’t fucker. Go tell the Jews to accept the deed to our home. Oh wait they denied it again. So imma stay here until I can go back

>1. You are a fucking cunt and I hope you die.
likewise, asshole
>2. What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
a shithole under j*W oppression
>3. Will Palestine ever be free?
I hope so, the day Israel falls and the Palestinians take their revenge on the filthy kikes I will masturbate furiously to videos of IDF girls being raped while blasting Horst Wessel Lied loudly in the background

Attached: idf qt dance.webm (640x640, 2.14M)

> how you turned your backs on your brothers.
How did we do that? we give them all the money and diplomatic support we can give.

There are several muslim countries out there that would make a more suitable temporary home for you.

Lol okay. Either you’re trolling or you’re just ignorant. Same as most Saudi students I’ve met

Attached: 26682DBC-EF60-44D7-AF2D-FCEE3A9C473E.jpg (640x1136, 34K)

Hmmm let’s see, my aunts got killed in Baghdad. My uncle is missing in Syria (probably dead) some of my family managed to stay in Palestine. Some got expelled from Kuwait during the whole Saddam thing. I think some are in Libya but after the war we haven’t heard much from them. The rest are in the States because they got refuge. None of my family was accepted to Lebanon. The gulf countries don’t accept us. So as I was saying. We aren’t leaving until we can. But believe me most Palestinians would rush back home if they could.

>you’re just ignorant.
ignorant about what?

We give you the most money and diplomatic support.

oh sorry we don't send you weapons so you can kill innocent people

I was thinking about France or UK, but whatever floats your boat is fine by me, best of luck.

On one hand, rightful Israel clay. On the other hand, contemporary Israel is shit.
On the OTHER hand, Israel pisses off Saudis.
What do we do, guys?

You’ve never stepped foot in there or probably anywhere outside the gulf. Stay at home habibi and act like we don’t exist. You’re worse than the west. Lol in most our eyes Saudi and Israel are equally khara

>What do we do, guys?
Giving it to the ones who don't claim it on the base of an old shitty book and don't look anglosaxon/russian?

Oh you mean in Europe? It’s whoever accepted us. Wasn’t so much of a choice. Maybe it was my grandfather’s choice? Idk but I’m here now so whatevs. I’d like to move to south Europe for that similar weather to Palestine

You can not free that which is not real.

>the audacity to insult the most oppressed group (almost 70 years) in the Middle East

Not even:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

>Giving it to the ones who don't claim it on the base of an old shitty book and don't look anglosaxon/russian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
>The Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries, or Jewish exodus from Arab countries, was the departure, flight, expulsion, evacuation and migration of 850,000 Jews,primarily of Sephardi and Mizrahi background, from Arab and Muslim countries, mainly from 1948 to the early 1970s. The last major migration wave took place from Iran in 1979–80, as a consequence of the Islamic Revolution

You still haven't gave me a single argument.

the only thing saudi arabia doesn't support is violence against civilians on both sides.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crémieux_Decree

Blame the frogs

I am not picking sides, simply the one side thing doesn't convince me.

>3. Will Palestine ever be free?
they never were, why would they be
ps: this is all anglo's fault. pic related of course

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 39K)

Most of the Jews left because they were guaranteed free shit. Maybe the ones in Iran were forcibly removed from the revolution but otherwise those niggas wanted to leave and Jew around with other Jews. Assyrians were given a country as a consequence of their weakness much like the Kurds. Not our fault. Plus Europeans didn’t give them one post WW. Either way none of this takes away from what I said? Most Jews are Khazars and Ashkenazis. Genetically my father has a very high percentage of Jewish ancestry seeing as we’re from mount girizim.

1. Rude
2. Better than """israel" and """israelis"""
3. I hope so

I heard one of france diplomat was caught for distributing weapon for Palestine. Was it pure business or did he genuinely want to help?

I don't give two fucks about Palestinians or any other Arabs. I support them only because they fight against Jews. My support for them is the direct result of my dislike for Jewry.

My grandparents came from Iraq, they were forced out in 1950 and weren't allowed take almost anything with them, no jewelry or money. Still have the passports with the "evoked" stamps.
They were treated like second rate citizens, at best. Their Jeiwsh neighborhood in Mosul was always harassed and they feared for their lives. A Jew couldn't ride horses because then he would be above a Muslim.
Sure the Jews had business with some neighboring Arabs, but it was never friendship.
You should see how my Grandmother thanks God for Israel.

Goddamn Arabs have been autistic towards jews since old times.

>Most of the Jews left because they were guaranteed free shit.
>otherwise those niggas wanted to leave and Jew around with other Jew
"About 900,000 Jews of Arab countries were forced to leave their homes, and their properties were summarily expropriated. In some of those countries, primarily Egypt and Iraq, that stolen property is estimated today in the hundreds of billions of dollars."

"Professor Andrew Kent of Fordham University School of Law Law School argued that Israel is not obligated to accept a Palestinian right of return, as international law at the time the 1948 Palestinian exodus occurred did not render Israeli actions illegal, and international law almost never applies retroactively

"Oz claims that Palestinian leaders claim a right of return "while cynically ignoring the fate of hundreds of thousands of Israeli Jews who fled and were driven out of their homes in Arab countries, during the same war"

"Israeli official sources, foreign press, and officials present at the time, and historians such as Joseph Schechtman have long claimed that the 1948 refugee crisis was instigated by the invading Arab armies, who ordered Palestinian civilians to evacuate the battle zone, in order to allow the Arab armies freedom to operate. Opponents of the right of return, such as Efraim Karsh say that Israel is therefore not obligated to compensate Palestinians or allow them to return"

See, same arguments and way of thinking as yours.

>Assyrians were given a country as a consequence of their weakness much like the Kurds.

You mean weren't

>Not our fault.
>Either way none of this takes away from what I said
>"" their weakness""
>""Not our fault""

Same can be said about your case and yet as a nationalistic chauvinist you are too blind to be able to see it through.

>Most Jews are Khazars and Ashkenazis

900.000 Jews expelled from Arab Muslim countries compared to 800.000 Arabs from Palestine, the numbers seem equal.

Jordanians butthurt about "their" clay for 70 years and counting

>A Jew couldn't ride horses because then he would be above a Muslim.
jews BTFO

Attached: 1520051753118.png (425x481, 168K)

okay Hitler

>no jewelry or money
OY VEY NOT THE SHEKELS!
i'd be more sad for the loss of land. back then being a farmer really meant something to die for

Attached: the enemy of my enemy is.jpg (450x354, 24K)

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
Umm yes you do, don't lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=gno8GNHIA1E
Which one is you on the video?

They lived inside Mosul, they weren't farmers, my great grandfather had a small workshop. He was a sandler.
And, yeah, I wrote "forced out", I just thought it was clear enough that they lost their land and even if they would have sold it they couldn't take their money.

The soldier with the gun was using a aimbot

If your country was bullied by them as much as mine is, you would dislike them too. A lot of people still live here who remember how Jews were sending Poles to Siberia and shooting in the back of their heads. Jews occupied Poland in period 1945-1954 the same way they occupy Gaza today. Moreover, today they accuse us of crimes that we never committed to extort money and property from us - property that we built after war, so they have no right for it.

Then if things were so bad, why did they live in Iraq for centuries?

Attached: Algerian jews.jpg (312x400, 26K)

>they weren't farmers, my great grandfather was a sandler
oh my bad
well wherever Israel was settled it would be a bother for the locals, soooo.... glad it aint' me?

Attached: dunno who invented this antisemitic propaganda but could have been.png (700x1063, 711K)

they got worse because muslims became nazis

>Jews were sending Poles to Siberia and shooting in the back of their heads
>Jews occupied Poland
wait a minute, pole
are you saying soviets were jews?

>Then if things were so bad, why did they live in Iraq for centuries?

These parasites tell the same story about all countries they lived in. They lived in Poland for 1000 years. Poland was coined as 'Paradis Judaeorum' because they had so many privileges here and we accepted them when whole Europe was pogroming them. They had unlimited possibility to leech on our peasantry for centuries. But today Poland is worse than Hitler in their crazy minds. As if it was our fault that we were conquered by Germans who hated Jews.

>As if it was our fault that we were conquered by Germans
you gotta admit it was
git gud

I support Israel, our only friend in the ME

>are you saying soviets were jews?

Oh my, what a surprise, right?!

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80-00810A004700640006-7.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)

wow, this is heavy

Attached: images.jpg (485x317, 56K)

>I support Israel, our only friend in the ME

Jews have no friends except their own kind. They will turn the USA and you too probably into third world shithole and if you finally bite the dust, they will jump on other host.

Is this bait?
Where exactly would have they went?
What other place would be willing to accept them?
In fact, they were lucky that they didn't have pogroms in Mosul (unlike Baghdad) and that they weren't murdered in the Holocaust.
And centuries is a very long time, there were times when it was better. Each Jewish community had some sort of a golden age during the 2,000 year long exile.

Thank you, friend.

Palestine are completely wrong due to not taking the 2-state deal. You gotta learn to live together, Finland is rightfully ours but we don't throw a bitchfit and bomb children over it.

Haha, like you even could do anything anymore

Precisely. The UN gives you Åland for literally no reason other than to slight us, but we're better than wiping you off the map over it.

No. Bottleneck is a synonym for your army is what I meant.

Such confidence from a nation that has lost every war they've ever been in.

Yeah it doesnt still change the fact that your army is only suitable to protect somalis in your capital.

>Why're you building huts out of mud? Here in Finland we just eat it

>Palestinians

>most oppressed group (almost 70 years) in the Middle East

Ahmed, did you forget all the Assyrians, Christians and Kurds your kind have killed?

Hahahaha buttblasted

Funny enough. Kurds genecided Assyrians

>oh no why is Iran getting more influence around the Arab world.
>Palestine are losing land to Sattlers every month or so but hey at least I gib food
Go fuck yourself

>so desperate for recognition that he literally named his country “is real”

Attached: B47EDE8C-505E-4C6F-B039-DC555480D320.jpg (228x221, 27K)

Who cares about them? Who cares about cockroaches or mosquitos?

It's good to hear that you swedes have started to adapt in to your future.

Attached: swedish house desing.jpg (640x480, 99K)

>Kurds
The same people who killed Assyrians and Christians?

>What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
Based
>Will Palestine ever be free?
Yes but not in my lifetime or my childrens'

I dislike them but I hope they get the two state solution with a demilitarized zone

>a cuckchristian talking about genociding religions and ethnic minorities

lol where are the indigenous religions in Europe and the Americas?

>Palestine are losing land to Sattlers every month or so but hey at least I gib food

And your solution is?

>t. zionist puppet

Jews paid you guys off well, huh?

the other Saudi flag poster should hang himself,zionist puppets should not touch the land the prophet called his home