/trek/ Destruction of the Enterprise Edition

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64jE3wdJEKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing wrong.

Do you think it's even possible to have another Star Trek renaissance like 1987 - 2005 was? I fear we may have seen the zenith of the franchise.

probably not, too many dumb normie movies being made & they always want to do prequel reboot bullshit for some reason instead of continuing the story

Nope. Ded franchise.
At least we'll always have the novelverse.

>implying the romulan commander from balance of terror could ever be construed as having done anything at all wrong that he'd need to be defended from by a 21st century neapolitan rice-farming mailing list

>I'm coming out! I want the world to know, got to let it show! I'm coming out! I want the world to know, I got to let it show!

continuing the story would involve a lot of thinking
but a prequel means you can use a bunch of stuff over and only focus on a few certain characters

Reminder this chick basically forced Riker to have sex with her so he could be set free

It's not rape if it's an alien.

attagirl

>Allegedly the character of Data (Brent Spiner) was inspired by many sources. Roddenberry is said to have felt that Spiner's initial portrayal of the character was too human-like, leaving many viewers confused as to Data's exact nature. One of the suggestions put forward by the writing staff would be for Data to make a short "bleep bloop" noise whenever he confirmed an action or produced a computation. Spiner, however, tended to notably vocalize the sound effect much to the annoyance of other cast members. In addition he would make whirring sound effects when moving or just before responding to a question. Eventually it was decided that limiting Data's vocabulary by avoiding the use of contractions was the best way forward. Spiner's original interpretation of the character would become the basis of his performance as the character Lore.

>it's yet another stale repost
The only good repost in the history of Sup Forums is >catched.

What's the point of having shields when all you have to do is cycle through the frequency spectrum until you get the right one?

>stale reposts
Here we go

>The captain says that it's time to upgrade the weapons systems
>About goddamn time that faggot read those 12,000 memos I sent him
>Begin strutting down to the armory, the deck plates pulsing with every stride I take
>Assemble the tactical and engineering officers to designate tasks and delegate duties
>See that fucking faggot Trip trying to muscle in on my patch
>He only got the Chief Engineer's job anyway because of the affirmative action initiative for the confederate states
>The work begins as I begin to pour my blood, sweat and tears into these instruments of obliteration
>Become so excited that I am walking around with a constant erection
>Finally, the day arrives
>Captain says that the honor is mine
>You're goddamn right it is - this time was foretold of in the writings of Surak back when those pointy-eared twats were still nuking each other
>Kahless himself predicted the coming of this monumental occasion would be even greater than his own resurrection
>My hand hovers over the firing mechanism as I drink in the anticipation
>Fire the phase cannons
>The ripples begin to radiate outwards until the entire ship shakes with power
>Nearby pockets off subspace begin to implode form the power of the blast
>The explosion can be heard from the Delta Quadrant
>The Borg make a note not to fuck with the Alpha Quadrant for another 150 years
>Feel my mighty majestic penis begin to swell with the satisfaction
>Every female crew member below C deck instantly becomes pregnant from the power of my mighty majestic seed
>hear Captain Faggatron through the comm system
>"I thought I just asked for a little of the top!"
>It was a little off the top
>A little off the top of the universe
>And the universe should be glad I stopped there

>Send a message back home to the family
>The Royal Navy is for pussies

Then they change their frequency and you have to cycle again.

So why not just send out a wide-angle signal (not a phaser blast)and see what frequency doesn't get reflected. Then set everything to that. They only seem to rotate the frequencies when the Borg around anyway.

Doesn't work like that.

I can't imagine how. The series is basically played out and nobody has any interest in creating a meaningful continuation. It'd be neat to see a series beyond the Dominion arc but is it really a great loss to leave it there?

>computer, create the image of the perfect woman for me.
>*beep beep* unable to comply, virgin.

>Worf: Computer, turn me on
>Crusher appears, whispers "I like Klingons"

>Ensign, no matter how many times you ejaculate in my cat, it will not produce offspring
>While I understand that a cat is fine too, I do not believe that Spot finds the act enjoyable
>Perhaps I should go over the biological mechanics of humanoid procreation with you one more time

I think I would have too much fun messing with Data. I'd go into his room and move everything slightly to the right or I'd make his uniforms smaller by a fraction of a size. Mostly because he would notice in such a meticulous way and spend all day putting everything back or trying to figure out if his uniforms were alive.

go to bed Jadzia

were curzon and sisko ever cross the meatswords?

>Worf, dust the cobwebs from my crusty old vag and use your ridges to make me feel 65 again.

I unironically would, though. Have you ever heard her talk sexy? It's no fucking joke, user. She has done it during Q&As at conventions. Her body has aged, but her voice hasn't, at all.

But you can't fuck a voice user.

Trekfags, I never watched the series, but I remember watching one episode on television like 13 or so years ago.
The ship was stuck in some sort of groundhog day, the day kept repeating and they kept getting destroyed by an enemy ship.
In the end they finally managed to send a message trough time or something and escape their destruction.

I fucking loved that episode, can anyone direct me to it? I'd love to watch it again. Ever since I catched that I have a thing for time travel stuff in films/series.

Why doesn't the federation build giant moving space bases? Something like a Federation Cube

TMAYSO

Cause and Effect.

Cause and Effect

Enjoy

True, but her voice significantly increases her sex appeal. If she was talking dirty to you while you fucked her, her voice would compensate for any cosmetic shortcomings her age has brought upon her. Either way, I think she's a cute little old granny and underrated among the Trek fandom. Did you know she choreographed the ballroom scene in Labyrinth? She taught David Bowie how to dance.

Thank you. :)

I get the feeling borg cubes are only possible due to intense design autism.

I prefer to remember her for when she looked her best, user.

>computer, fill this room with a cyanide gas about ten thousand parts per million
>computer, do the same for wesleys quarters
>computer, override safety protocols and engage
what a weird episode

>It's not rape if it's an Riker

That dude will bed down anything with life signs.

>implying the Federation is lacking in autism

I'm just going to put this out there. Brent Spiner is amazing as Data, but... as an actor he seems a bit on the eccentric side.

>This ship literally just thinks what it wants, and then it happens.

He seems pretty chill in interviews. I think he's just typecast.

>Send a message back home to the family
>The Royal Navy is for pussies

Don't worry user, I'd bang her too. I'd be afraid of giving her a heart attack, though. Gotta take it slow.

Bitch you should be the one afraid of too vigorous a McFukken.

Her peak years were late 30s through mid 40s.
She looked a little too british heavy metal band rhythm guitarist before that

>>The explosion can be heard from the Delta Quadrant

thats not how it works but damn that was was funny

Okay, here goes..
So basically I have a penis and a scrotum holding two ovular balls called testes.
Now these testes connect to what's known as the prostate gland through a duct called the vas deferens.
Stay with me, okay? Now here, in the prostate, a fluid is secreted and expelled with a fertilizer, so to speak, called sperm.
They combine to form a mixture excretion called semen.
When in a state of sexual arousal, the penis, that long but limp shaft you see here, hardens via a balloon effect that increases the flow of blood within it.
As the intercourse of my species reaches it's "critical state", the prostate expels the semen through a duct that leads to the urethral opening, or the end of my penis, and expels it out into our female's vagina.
I could show you how this actualized if you are interested.

>/trek/, its eyes closed

>I could show you how this actualized if you are interested.
Riker always has an angle

>/trek/ when the walls fell

His Picard impersonation gets about an 8/10 from me.
youtube.com/watch?v=64jE3wdJEKE

She could take it. She's /fit/ as fuck. Could use a few extra pounds, though, like she had around the time Nemesis came out.

whats it mean when someone is a fairly avid scifi fan and can watch an episode of star trek but think it's too silly to enjoy?

Try the Battlestar Galactica miniseries

Please stop with the TNG memes and stick to DS9 only

don't be a faggot, giving us ds9 fan a bad name

This is primarily a DS9 thread

Stop false-flagging.

This is now an Enterprise owned thread.

False, this is primarily a McFaddenlust and stale memes thread.

Who exactly are you trying to trigger?

you

DUMBASS

>be hated by the fans for the temporal cold war bullshit
>"Hey, I know what would be a good idea! Let's do the time warp again!"
What did they mean by this?

cool

No really stop, its obvious and sad

It means they're a pleb.

Reposting kino from Star Trek V

Your point? This is trek buddy if you can't mspaint a screenshot u shouldn't be here

fuck you, queer

Lol stay pleb fgt

go watch star wars, goy

>mspaint
It'd be easier just to go into the HTML and then make the screengrab.

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD
GETTING FROM THERE TO HERE
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR
AND I WILL SEE MY DREAM COME ALIVE AT LAST
I WILL TOUCH THE SKY

wat?
I guess

>it's an "Inspect Element (Q)" episode

>mfw you are living during the shitty ISS part of the Enterprise theme

Just fuck my shit up

AND I WILL HIRE MY BEST FRIEND
AND KEEP PISSING OFF THE VULCAAAANS

Time for reddit tier memes then

what is that img? Who is that? Why are you here? Go away weirdo

Loving the composition of these shots. Whenever I see good film composition, I get the urge to watch The Third Man.

AND MY DADDY DIDN'T GET A FAIR CHANCE FROM THOSE DAMN VULCANS
AND THOSE DAMN VULCANS DIDN'T GIVE MY DADDY A FAIR CHANCE
AND I'M GOING TO SHOW THOSE DAMN VULCANS A THING OR TWO
BECAUSE DAMN VULCANS DIDN'T GIVE MY DAD A FAIR CHANCE

...faith of the h-eee-aaa-rrr-t...

Shame the studio fucked him on the budget

ENT fans are all alt-righters
You can see that by them being obsessed with gay people, complaining about "progressive" Star Trek, accusing the federation of being communist and being obsessed with politics

Yeah everyone talks about it like it's garbage but it has some good in it.

So bad they used stop motion for the cannons on the bird of prey and it was so off putting because there isn't any stop motion in any of the other movies.

TERRA PRIME FOREVER.

No shit, I don't really mind ent in a general sense, if entfgt wants to post entpositive shit fine, that crap tho has no place here