Remember these "Dark Triad" personality tests that used to be popular...

Remember these "Dark Triad" personality tests that used to be popular? If you took it while logged into your Facebook then Russians stole all your data.

Attached: capture.png (740x923, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBaiKsYUdvg
nytimes.com/2008/11/10/business/media/10carr.html
technologyreview.com/s/509026/how-obamas-team-used-big-data-to-rally-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you deserve this and more if you are so dumb to use fakebook

Bumping for the purposes of knowledge spreading.

>having a Facebook
>with all your personal information on it
>and pictures of you
>and a list of all your friends and family
>logging into this facebook and using it to answer questions about your personal thoughts, specifically those which may link you to negative personality traits like psychopathy and narcissism
The only illness anyone doing this test had was stupidity.

exactly, I only did the tests to tell me which kardashian I was most similar to
checkmate russians

It is not about the test answers you gave. Facebook also gave all the other data they had to this "scientist" so he could "research".

Why google translate english into russian for you, uh?

If you have Facebook, you're already giving away your personal information to be sold to the highest bidder. Whoever got their data "stolen" this way either shouldn't care or should just delete their account.

This was against Facebook terms of service.

>terms of service
the one that says that everything you post belongs to Facebook and you accept it or else leave?

They're in trouble for another data breach like that. That's the reason for the huge drop in their stock price yesterday.

this is the future of "media" anyways:
youtube.com/watch?v=oBaiKsYUdvg
it was meant to be a warning not a prophecy

Ah, yes. The ones they keep changing to breach your privacy more every time.

>Estonian cyber security warfare/NATO HQ
Why didn't you prevent this Eesti? Only you can stop the Russian internet hackers.

well what next, move to VK?
no matter where you are, branding will haunt you
because that's the """evil"""" plan behind """stealing""" data you gave away freely anyways: how to make better branding so you buy shit you're not interested in or have no money for

Obama also manipulated social networks during both of his presidential campaigns, but press outlets, who are now depicting Trump and CA as the devil for doing it, praised him instead
nytimes.com/2008/11/10/business/media/10carr.html
technologyreview.com/s/509026/how-obamas-team-used-big-data-to-rally-voters/

> Brit University professor, with Brit citizenship running a Brit firm

please tell me you're not posting this to defend Trumpshit like all the """""whites"""" at Sup Forums
no unitedstatian is worth defending

Aleksandr Kogan is a Russian.

Only in the same sense as Sergei Brin is
If you worry about ethnic Russians having your personal data, he should be the one to really worry about

No, I only noticed some bias in the news, but it seems that most people already forgot about 2008 and 2012

and the Patriot Act
which legalized (for USA at least) what they were doing for ages anyways

>"Say Obama never did anything wrong or it means you're a Trump supporter and a white supremacist!"

It wasn't a data breach, people willingly gave the information away.

No they didn't. Also facebook gave the information to Kogan's company for scientific research only, but the supposed researcher just stole it.

nowadays it does. it gives me the creeps so i had to ask first

That's a different problem altogether though. The Patriot Act legitimized government spying, which, incidentally, increased dramatically during the Obama (Nobel peace prize laureate) presidency. Whereas this is about people being, or acting, outraged after they willingly gave away their personal data to a company whose business model has always been selling personal data.

i see
either way we all """"willingly"""" submitted ourselves to branding
even if it's political advertising still is branding. you are "encouraged" to vote for this brand (Obama even had a neat logo, while Trump had a killer slogan)

Political campaigns have ALWAYS been about influencing public opinion and "branding". This is nothing new. The only difference is that the Obama and Trump campaigns used a new medium that wasn't available before.