Fuck this movie

Fuck this movie.

It is impossible to fuck a movie

Put your dick in the hole, stupid.

>go to Grandparents house for Christmas
>see this playing on TV
>ask them if they have already watch it already
>they happily say "we are watching it for the 4th time today, don't worry we will change it to something else once he shoots his eye out, we love that part."

I once did this as a very little kid. I got a boner and my dick got stuck in the hole, it hurt alot and was genuinely terrifying

That sounds even worse than shooting your eye out.

One time I beat off like 3 times in a row and ripped my dick. I could feel it splitting as I ejaculated.

Explain

Never seen it, but then again it never looked appealing to me.

Lol did you come a big load dude

there's literally nothing wrong with it, ops a fag

No because i had nutted twice right before my man. And it clarify it was the shaft that ripped not the head.

will probably check it out during christmas then

>le edgy contrarian opinion for attention

Dozens of better christmas movies, and none of them are worth playing over and over. So low tier BS being shilled out to try to make millenials be consumers.

reminder it's just one long ad for gun control.

You'll understand when you're older, kid.

Or maybe not. A movie like this exists at a certain point in time, to explain to the young what life was like for those who by then were old, and to allow the old to remember when they were young.

Things are different now, you could make the same kind of movie for your generation, but it'd have to be set in the 60s or something.

Fuck you, I will forever love this movie for the kino chinese restaurant scene.

So it's nothing but a nostalgia wank?

It's Christmas kino you faggots

fuck off

DEHHK DAH HAWWS WEEF BAUGHS AHV HAWRRY
FA RA RA RA RA, RA RA, RA RAAAAAAA

>hating a simultaneous american and christmas kino classic

>nostalgia wank

That's a theme of the season in modern American life, as captured and spurred on by this movie.

After a certain point every Christmas is. You either grow up hating it or loving it, based on your childhood experience.

This movie is going against the grain and is spurring the movement of dysfunctional family activities shown in movies. Like National Lampoon's Vacation and eventually the Simpsons.

It's showing that there is an ideal way to be a family and celebrate a holiday. But what it really shows is a family struggling to meet that ideal. This leads to a closer knit family, home grown traditions and humorous situations.