Be American

>be American

Attached: -BeAmerican-GetShot.jpg (460x634, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/03/20/saint-marys-county-high-school/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mary's_County,_Maryland#2010_census
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> go to school

>get shot

>get shot

why are americans so violent?

>give teachers guns
>it's all the video game industry's fault

> get offer 100k salary upon graduated

>mfw nothing will happen again

I can't tell if the NRA and their supporters are too powerful or if liberals are just fucking retarded. The fact that not a single gun control measure has been passed is baffling to me.

t. gun owner with an AKM clone.

ban assault autistisc kids

Attached: 2hku4khwl5j01.png (906x406, 37K)

>be 3 years graduated American NEET
>don’t go to school
>watch kiddies get shot on live television
>smile

Attached: 6926D50E-DF02-4364-BE6E-4B48956AB88F.jpg (680x680, 49K)

>get shot
>call ambulance
>bill is $900,000 plus tip
>die

It happened again?
Can`t find any fresh news about shootings.

all I do is google "shooting" lol

Some school in Maryland apparently. Not a lot of news out yet.

what are "kids with social emotional"

what happened

you dumb mutts voted for Drumpf

nothing can happen at the federal level because SHALL NOT HURRR

individual states can somewhat regulate the sale but ultimately, until 2A control stops being political suicide, not much will be done at the federal level

>this is AFAIK

did he died

AHHAHAHA

do americans not have laws making state laws invalid if they conflict with federal laws?

I guess it's a wh*Toid again

We had Obama for 8 years and nothing happened.

There's something I realized after the debate flared up from the previous school shooting: the biggest hurdle in changing gun laws is culture. The US is one of only three countries with a constitutional right to bear arms, and that's been around practically since the beginning of the country's existence. Gun culture is part of American culture, particularly in regions dominated by conservative politics. Those regions aren't going to elect representatives who will vote for gun law reforms—and thus, there will be no reforms—until and unless you convince them that the reforms are in their best interest.

yes they do, this is why, while some states can for example, control the sales of magazines above a certain capacity or to people who are "high risk" (“with a history of crime, substance use, or mental health issues,”), they cannot outright ban you from owning your God Given Right

No shit.

I don't get it. Those high school kids yelled so loud. I thought we were done with this?

You didn't pray hard enough

It happens so often they don't even internationally report about it anymore

I clapped.

Pretty much. It only gets 24/7 coverage if more than 5 people are killed.

You say "no shit", but nobody talks about this here. Every time, people sit around wondering why the laws still haven't changed.

Based NEETposter

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/03/20/saint-marys-county-high-school/

Don't have much information about it yet. Our children are a bunch of psychos.

Most I got is that 1 confirmed dead. 3-7 people injured. Shooter was taken down by a school security guard.

Why can't mutts have a ratio as good as Breivik?

Attached: ffe8a4fa3af93877a8668a0bac3f8f40.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

>it’s the kids’ fault!

>no confirmed deaths
Just a microshooting, nothing wrong here

Part and pencil

Doesn't something like half your country vote for a party that opposes any restrictions on guns?

Could great apes adapt to bullets?

Spidersilk reinforced skin, thick bone plates to protect internal organs, self sealing veins, thick skull shaped to deflect projectiles and that sort of things.

my shots and sprayers are with the victims

This
The absolute state of affairs

Attached: jazz-music-continues-0CAhB.jpg (640x755, 78K)

It's not that simple. Because there are only two parties that actually win anything, you get a pretty broad range of opinions within each one. You have people who support tighter gun laws but vote Republican because they're fiscally conservative, and you have people who vote Democrat to support healthcare reform or a higher minimum wage, and are yet gun owners who don't support gun law reforms.

Nothing will happen because
>muh sekind ammendmint
>school security guard.
Jesus christ how could anyone have so much gun violence that they need armed personnel on a fucking school

Such is the price of freedom

>Jesus christ how could anyone have so much gun violence that they need armed personnel on a fucking school
Don't know if he was armed. Take what you here with a grain of salt, early reporting is chaotic.

Can you provide a statistic that shows that a large majority, something like 60+% want more restrictions on guns?

None of this would have happened if we banned schools.

Mayland already has plenty of restrictions on guns. Last time I checked heroin was illegal but I can still walk down the street and buy a bag of it.

none of this would've happened if you issued each student with an AR-15

Bipolar

Isn't Maryland one of those "darker" states?

CNN is not reporting.

It's the wild wild west out there fellas

Stephen Paddock

The tree of liberty must be routinely watered with the blood of children and concert audiences.

(In all seriousness no amount of gun regulations can check the acquisition/modification of firearms in this country. If the US wants to end mass gun violence, the second amendment must be repealed, not merely “gutted” and left in the constitution; since that sets the precedent that the constitution is outdated, “for dead white men”, and should be ignored when inconvenient.)

That being said we’ve survived centuries of gun violence in this country. Addressing low birth-rates and mass immigration caused by worsening climate change are far more important issues.

Compared to mutt average? I dont think so

Isn't it like 8AM there? Do you cunts shoot up the school first thing in the morning?

What do you mean? Black people?

nothing to report. it happens everyday in muttland

Yes, many Salvadorans who are Ms 13 members

Sandy Hook
The one guy who shot up Bane: the movie
Orlando
Birmingham
San Bernardino
Fort Hood
Washington Navy Yard
Geneva county
Umpqua

I know you were joking, but I just wanted to list some off because the gushing over Obama on here recently is getting sad

>It happens so often they don't even internationally report about it anymore
No one died apparently so no one cares when we have things like the Austin bombings happening.

If there was another shooting then where did those thoughts and prayers go?

Attached: 1496671883207.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mary's_County,_Maryland#2010_census

Attached: la_creatura.jpg (720x727, 28K)

It usually happened at mine around lunch, but to each their own

don't care, I'll never have my guns taken from me. would rather deal with random shootings than muslim pedo rings. you yuroshits are way too soft to make it in America

I was talking about increased gun control measures you idiot. The libs had their shot and did nothing.

You idiot. He meant nothing happened with gun control during the Obama years. The opposite of what you're saying.

I think he mean nothing in terms of gun reform, not shootings

I don't think you understood what he meant, Pablo

youll just get shot, which is a good thing, die scum

>How'd you lose that eye, Snake?
>Assault rifle, 5th grade.
>Jesus.
>I got off easy. Made it through 3rd grade with 4 of my fingers left. Billy weren't that lucky.

Attached: escape.jpg (462x304, 18K)

Pfft…yeah well I was only pretending to be retarded

Stay out of this, Luigi.

Survival of the fittest, natural selection.

Never been shot once ama

This is actually a good idea. It would reduce shootings and crime rates, and increase sales of American products.

My right to make fun of those who are wrong shall not be infringed

The vast majority of mass shooters are white and the county is whiter than the US average.

Are you that guy who fused with his couch?

>be 700K in debt

the school in question has a 56% minority student body

It's a free country man, say whatever you want. I think Sup Forums is the American embodiment of free speech.

As if you'd actually use them lol americans just keep their guns for the moment they snap.
Do you really think you have a chance against the military?

The parents who raised then kids are even worse.

No

I've lived in Chicago my entire life and I go outside and stuff and I have never seen a shooting. Am I missing out?

Last one was literally a spic

Still more likely for the shooter to be white.

>be american
>worry that you can get shot every time you go outside
>still think it's normal
Americans please. This isn't normal.

>come from abroad having 0 school debt( and having dodged school shootings)

White Hispanic
Chiraq is safer than schools in rural counties

We don't keep our guns for fear of a fucking militia anymore. That's just what the constitution says. We just keep them for hunting, shooting at the range, and self defense.

True, that mutt-jani deletes every thread that doesn't suck america's dick.

Could you introduce me to that guy who fused with his couch?

why you even here subhuman muhammad worshipping jungle gook. go back to your own chinkshit board

>>it’s the kids’ fault!
Are you implying that the person shooting other people isn't to blame?

Attached: 1506011649282.jpg (400x300, 34K)

>white Hispanic

Attached: 1496339078435.jpg (908x978, 280K)

You live in a muslim country which have a lot of bombings. I think we're safer than you.