European Union appreciation thread

Fuck UK
Fuck USA
Fuck Russia
Fuck China

EUROPE!

Attached: 12887299493_609d617f1c_k.jpg (2048x1153, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
youtube.com/watch?v=g-alzyvTtVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Très bon post.

Attached: 5c1c441_8382-13unkj5.v3w068yqfr.jpg (534x356, 11K)

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS AND INDIANS ONLY!

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium,
wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.
Deine Zauber binden wieder,
was die Mode streng geteilt,
alle Menschen werden Brüder,
wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
Seid umschlungen Millionen!
Seid umschlungen Millionen!
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt.
Brüder überm Sternenzelt
muß ein lieber Vater wohnen.

Attached: eu superstate.jpg (800x420, 64K)

Heil the Fourth Reich

OP post best post.

There will be no Yurop!!

*nukes you*

Attached: B1380731-0894-4922-BCA0-82C204C3B6D1.png (839x648, 114K)

yurop!

>mfw even joking about it makes you gag

Attached: 1488039559440.png (565x486, 461K)

Will the e"""""""""""""""u""""""""""""""" collapse or federalize?

Fuck Europe

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

E U R O P A
U
R
O
P
A

Attached: EUROPA.jpg (858x536, 224K)

I. Opening Address to the Peace Congress (Paris, August 21, 1849)

A DAY WILL COME when your arms will fall even from your hands! A day will come when war will seem as absurd and impossible between Paris and London, between Petersburg and Berlin, between Vienna and Turin, as it would be impossible and would seem absurd today between Rouen and Amiens, between Boston and Philadelphia. A day will come when you France, you Russia, you Italy, you England, you Germany, you all, nations of the continent, without losing your distinct qualities and your glorious individuality, will be merged closely within a superior unit and you will form the European brotherhood, just as Normandy, Brittany, Burgundy, Lorraine, Alsace, all our provinces are merged together in France. A day will come when the only fields of battle will be markets opening up to trade and minds opening up to ideas. A day will come when the bullets and the bombs will be replaced by votes, by the universal suffrage of the peoples, by the venerable arbitration of a great sovereign senate which will be to Europe what this parliament is to England, what this diet is to Germany, what this legislative assembly is to France. A day will come when we will display cannon in museums just as we display instruments of torture today, and are amazed that such things could ever have been possible. (…)

Fuck UK
Fuck USA
Fuck Russia
Fuck China
Fuck Europe

It is after all a prodigious and admirable epoch, and the nineteenth century will be - let us say it openly - the greatest page in history. As I reminded you just now, all our advances are revealing and manifesting themselves together, in rapid succession: the decline in international animosity, the disappearance of frontiers from maps and of prejudices from hearts, a movement towards unity, a softening of manners, an increase in the level of education and a drop in the level of penalties, the dominance of the most literary, that is to say the most humane, languages; everything is moving at once, political economy, science, industry, philosophy, legislation, and is converging upon the same end, the creation of well-being and benevolence, and that for me is the end to which I shall always strive, the extinction of misery inside and of war outside.

Why is the European Union so based lads and why do others hate us so much?

Fuck the EU, long live Europe

>Fuck the EU

Thanks for your money though, sunshine.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-06 um 23.48.40.png (709x860, 255K)

The EU flag hangs higher in my city than the national/city one too

We're literally cucked by the EU

Attached: EU-Flagge_am_Stadthaus.jpg (402x575, 129K)

why is there an Eu flag?

enjoy your sinking ship fuckers

user..

typical perfidious response

>be switzerland
>people vote to kick out EU immigrant workers
>government is too scared of brussels to do this and ignores the vote

They are unimaginably cucked by Brussels because their economy would crash if the bilateral treaties were abolished.

all the swiss money goes to poland anyway

easily the best anthem ever

>ywn hear Karajan conduct Ode to Joy with a massive 100 people orchestra at max volume

why even live

Not even OUR spineless politicians are this cucked.

Yeah, i could go to ukraine, pay some people little cash and go to poland - best country in the world. Enjoy it.

No, you can't.

Fuck UK
Fuck USA
Fuck Russia
Fuck China
Fuck Europe

The future is Japan.

I love EU.

However I am quite fond of UK and USA as well.

Collapse
Fuck yurop

Attached: 170809210024-trump-nk.jpg (4377x3000, 1.17M)

>mfw I touch and EU*doid

Attached: 1515938802318.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

Wow, never seen this before, it's beautiful. The Union is the best possible future for us all. It has its flaws for sure, but that means it should be improved, not discarded. Our continent can, will and must be the shining beacon for the rest of the world, not in gross economic production or amount of nuclear warheads per capita, but for the dignity and quality of life of all of its inhabitants. I feel a slight tinge of pride whenever I travel to another European country and go through the passport control labeled European Citizens.

>It has its flaws for sure, but that means it should be improved, not discarded

Agreed.

eu is just the byproduct of yuroslimes copying america and trying to make your own united states of europe

This. Pleeeease collapse.

Attached: 13315390_10154010414951273_2370441886406025991_n.jpg (960x538, 28K)

>it's a Poland slowly sucks away the life force of Western Europe episode

Attached: 1521424134455.jpg (500x644, 43K)

Attached: 1511624401455.png (354x286, 29K)

Fuck Africa

Well yeah, there's nothing wrong with the general concept, you very stable geniuses just seem hell bent on breaking your version atm

Will you say the same when EU cuts you off and you realize you are fucked because EU money is 42% of your budget?

Attached: eternal pollock part 2.jpg (1016x3024, 618K)

It will. Multi speed """"union"""" is just the warm up party.

This is literally what is happening

It will end like the last guys that used this as their anthem.

I think poles are dreaming about being superpower and dictate to the rest its conditions, but they are inferior.

>the last guys that used this as their anthem.
and who was that?

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A

yeah, not sure if we'll end like Rhodesia...

maybe not like it, but it will end.

Protesters, Chinese ones at Tianmen square and Chileans during the Pinochet dictatorship.

>"we wuz superpower and shiet"
>literally follow CIA orders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident

yurop :DD

Attached: YUROP.png (683x601, 51K)

sure, everything has an end, but I don't see that coming for the EU yet
do you? if so, could you elaborate on that?

>Why is the European Union so based lads and why do others hate us so much?
According to this man the CIA made it.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

Attached: 1492780345001.png (924x560, 48K)

simply put, it's not a democratic union, yet it proclaims itself as one. Europe is too culturally diverse to function under a central government, which is why it's divided in multiple nation states.

Nation states are simply better at serving their respective people, while the EU will turn smaller nations away, even with democratic reforms. For the EU to work, it would need to be more authoritarian, like the Russian federation. But this type of authoritarianism is in conflict with most of the European states idea of liberalism, especially in the west. Only the east and Germany is prone to authoritarianism, and their respective systems aren't compatible. German authoritarianism won't mix well with Polish, and countries like France, Britain and the Netherlands won't put up with authoritarianism for long.

I think it will fragment in less than thirty years, and there will be some kind of last ditch effort, resulting in a violent conflict between Germany and a coalition of eastern states, while the rest of us simply sit it out.

And then it dies, Germany goes on their "learn from history"-tirade, without actually learning from history. They stay weak and separated for some decades, then grow and have some new idea that will "Tranform Europe into a new Utopia". They'll get reluctant support from other rich and peaceful countries, and buy off the rest. And then it'll all repeat itself.

Germany, Germany never changes.

But hey, at least protestantism worked out a couple hundred years of devastation later. So maybe this will too, but there will be blood.

>he thinks they will ever consider him one of them

Attached: 2c605be2df38.jpg (708x528, 30K)

wow, pretty detailed outlook
can't wait to die for the fourth reich desu
thanks

you'll have your chance.

Germans really are great people. Polite, hard working, educated and stubborn. But they're also the worst. They simply can't comprehend that other people aren't Germans, and we don't want to be Germans.

You actually remind me of the villains in Firefly and Serenity.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-alzyvTtVE

They're like the autist that's desperately in love with a girl that's repeatedly rejecting him, trying to think of a new way to win her heart, because in his insect brain, he's done everything "right", and in a perfect, logical world, she would love him too. And yet, it doesn't work out, and he takes his anger out on whoever is nearby.

Also, this goes into why German comedy is so disastrously bad. They require order, balance, and system, while the world has a certain element of chaos which will always be in opposition to it.

And worst of all is, they fail to see the beauty of that chaos, which is why they'll never implement it in their plans.

>They simply can't comprehend that other people aren't Germans, and we don't want to be Germans.

Oh ve heff vays of maeking you vant to be Tcherman.

>Oh ve heff vays of maeking you vant to be Tcherman.

By letting us impregnate your women?

yup, that's the point.

You try the peaceful logical route first. And then it's force. But you haven't got the introspection to change yourself, or change your goals.

You're literally the nation version of involuntary celibacy, and give it long enough time, and maybe a little bit of mistreatment (Versaille treaty), and you turn into a rapist, which sees it as his right.

Germany is like the autist that eventually goes to rape, as a final solution, because it's his only solution.

thank you for telling me about myself
anything else you can tell me about Germany?

>By letting us impregnate your women?

Why just the women? :^)

just that Germany's history is why you shouldn't homeschool your kids. And why you shouldn't integrate special eds class with the regular class.

federalization when

Because not everyone is gay, hans

please remove Spain's president and rule this country from brussels
its embarassing how corrupt PP is

Attached: rajoyanime.jpg (640x428, 80K)

I love UK and the USA.

I prefer Russia to Poland.

Europe != EU as long as Russia and the UK remain without. Trying to larp as greater than you are through the actions of your national betters is the hallmark of being a subhuman -- and no less than what I'd expect from a Polack.

all of Europe is finally rightful German clay

Attached: 1520368792003-int.jpg (699x485, 68K)

BASED