Wait what??

Wait what??

Can a man be a.. feminist??

BTW Temple of doom best Indiana Jones

Yes but you have to surrender your genitals

>BTW Temple of doom best Indiana Jones

You're not even trying

very problematic

This is the type of person that needs to be shot.

Ugh

As kid I loved the scenes with the pajeets eating roaches, snakes and monkey brains.
Also the priest with the heart ripping trick was cool.
I have to rewatch it.

I liked Indy's heel turn.

i can't even...

the most 'sexist' moment is when he lassos her and kisses her, and any woman who claims they weren't like a niagara falls down there during that scene is lying.

Beta cucks are always the real force that enables women to destroy society. Women on their own can't really do much of anything other than, you guessed it, use their sex as leverage to get men to do their bidding and act like cockless mouthpieces.

Women are just grown children who learned how to play mommy and daddy against each other. If we destroy the orbiter scourge then they become a none-threat.

You know what would have been better than Shia? Adult Shortround, and he grew up to be an adventurer.

>When people say that Indiana Jones is a Mary Sue
He not only gets captured from trying to deliver those 3 stones back to the native village, but he gets possessed and if it wasn't for Short Round, he wouldn't have come to his senses.

NOT only this but when he tries to make an escape on a bridge, he is blocked from both sides, having to make a decision to cut the bridge and risk killing himself and his companions.

NOT only this but he loses 2 of the stones and is only able to return 1.

Correction: Indiana Jones is in no way a Mary Sue.

A Mary Sue is Rey from star wars.

Instantly likeable and knowledgeable with everything. Han even offers her a job on the falcon just after meeting her ffs.

Indiana Jones is such a major fuck up. In every film except the second, he leads the bad guys right to the ancient artifact of power. Without him, they'd have gotten nowhere near it. In the end, he doesn't even stop the bad guys, the bad guys just fuck up and "choose poorly" and die no thanks to Indiana Jones.

Basically, if the Nazis had just closed their eyes, Hitler would have won WWII all thanks to Indiana Jones, cinema's biggest dumbass.

>Feminist man

Its called a "cuck"

No the villagers only had one stone to begin with. The others came from various places, I can't quite remember.

where do you even find this shit?

Indiana jones isn't a mary sue.
He's the classic 1930's adventurer who believes in the myth behind the artifacts he is hunting.
The bad guys are always ebil natzees because spielberg is obsessed with them, or 3rd world aliens because lucas is a hippie.

Pic related: its the classic chiseled white man, who in the modern day is going to be played by The Rock, because of course

That's actually a good idea.

>omg I just rewatched Birth of a Nation and I can't believe how racist it is, why did Hollywood let this happen you guys

Finally, someone who agrees that Temple is the best Indiana Jones.

If I knew someone who said this I would stop talking to them.

he creates the accounts and makes the posts himself to post on Sup Forums