Why do pol hate gay people? They're literally doing nothing wrong and dont hurt anyone

Why do pol hate gay people? They're literally doing nothing wrong and dont hurt anyone

>b-but its degenerate
There's not a single agreed upon definition on degeneracy or what makes something degenerate

>b-but its against the bible
Jesus says nothing bad about gays and even blesses a gay centurion in the bible

>b-but its corrupting our youth
Everything corrupts them, them being on Sup Forums corrupts them its up to their parents to teach them whatever lifestyle they want to. And even then kids should be free to decide what sexuality they want to be

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1743947
youtube.com/watch?v=A4OGruPW6Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a fuck about faggots fucking each other up the ass, they can do that all they want, I don't want to have it force-fed to me from the media.

Why? You're basically admitting that you're too weak minded to see gays in the media like you can't handle it and AFR too stupid not to be influenced by it

Fags are degenerates, why else do so many of them die from HIV? 99.9% of their relationships are meaningless and they are just twisted perverts

>blesses a gay centurion in the bible
I call bullshit on this one. But I am willing to wait for the source.

No i am just disgusted by it. Faggots in the media are utterly annoying and unpleasant. Watching them only makes me hate faggots more

>blesses a gay centurion in the bible
I call bullshit on this one. But I am willing to wait for the source. Nice trips.

We hate gays because they are the biggest traitors that any nation has. They always push for degenration and liberal rights. They wish to force themselves on us on every turn and they even wish to take our children and groom them

fag here. I (and we) hate them because most of them are annoying libtards and trashy degenerates. Nobody takes them seriously. They're just so fucking annoying holy fuck. some are based

>Jesus says nothing bad about gays and even blesses a gay centurion in the bible

You have obviously never read the Bible. Jesus preached more on gays and hell than anyone. The New Testament is just as harsh or more so than the Old Testament.

You should start with Paul. He had many choice words for homosexuals

It spreads disease and ruins families. Also, most fags are the result of split families or child abuse.
>Jesus says nothing about gays
Hate the sin, not the sinner.
Saged

>There's not a single agreed upon definition on degeneracy or what makes something degenerate

Anything which reduces the social standards of society.

Because the whole pro-gay movement for some reason tries to kill of the nuclear family.

Damn gays that just can't go and be gay outside the spotlight.

Paul is not Jesus
Jesus never said anything about gay being bad

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1743947

honestly I don't hate them at all
actually I met some pretty red pilled ones, but there are also the absolute degenerated liberal ones which I dispise

Homo here. Only hate fags that get married or raise mentally-scared-school-shooter-children. MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN AREN'T FOR US, GUYS, SORRY!

fuck off

So browsing Sup Forums basically?
I think being racist, sexist, and homophobic are pretty degenerate using your definition

>what is bug chasing
>what is a gay club
>what is .33 of child molestation being same sex
>what is sexual harassment
A gay guy working at CVS slapped my ass and there was nothing i could do. I had no remedy.

Because you guys are always drama queens.

I particularly don't hate gays, but I do hate all the hipocresy and pseudointellectual nonsense that stems from the LGBT community.

is that you in the pic bb? got kik?

>tries using a perceived opponent's religion against them
>OP doesn't even believe in the religion itself
>absolutely no reply from OP

>So browsing Sup Forums basically?
>I think being racist, sexist, and homophobic are pretty degenerate using your definition
I think being a bigot is really stupid, not sure if you can see your bigotry all the way up on that high horse of yours.

because my gospel said so
>Leviticus 20:13
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."'

because they're closeted muzzies

still better than 70% of pollacks dying a virgin

Nobody hates gay people, they hate flamers. You know, the ones with limp wrists and fake lisps? The types that piggyback off of gays basically.

gays are virgins too
never fuck a pussy = virgin
ass does not count

>There's not a single agreed upon definition on degeneracy or what makes something degenerate

Yes there is faggot and faggotry is degenerate.

>calling fags degenerate

pink ID

Because gay characters are often written extremely poorly. They are written around the fact that they are gay rather than written as a character who happens to be gay.

You a jew?

Yeah they don't hurt anyone they're just less likely to be monogamous, they're more likely to do drugs, commit domestic violence, contract STD's, and are more likely to molest children. No harm no foul right?

"He who is not angry, whereas he has cause to be, sins.
For unreasonable patience is the hotbed of many vices, it fosters negligence, and incites not only the wicked
but the good to do wrong."

- John Chrysostom, c. 349 - 407, Archbishop of Constantinople

They now have a pill to avoid HIV that they can take for when they spontaneously get into gangbangs, which is just something that can randomly happen and is totally normal according to this guy in the video. Such wholesome values that really inspire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4OGruPW6Z0

He literally just said "Force-fed". It's pretty obvious that he doesn't like being constantly told that he should like fags

>gays say it's about love
>they refer to their selves as tops or bottoms
>implying its not purely about domination
It's fucking degenerate

>thread

Because they are different than me, and they are icky so I want them all to be eradicated.