My grandfather knew Richard Harris as a child in Limerick...

My grandfather knew Richard Harris as a child in Limerick. He used to bully him and once chucked a bunch of Harris' family's potatoes over their fence

>No!

I'm not kidding. In fact my grandfather hated him throughout his life, especially after he denounced the IRA

My greatest disappointment is that he never got to see Harris bumble his way through a children's magic movie

Richard Harris was well known to be a monumental cunt. One of the most horrible actors to work with from his generation. A drunk, violent asshole.

I miss my grandpa, but I think he would be glad to know that almost 20 years later people still fucking hate Richard Harris. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face user

What sort of place name is "Limerick"?

There was a man in Limerick
Whose name was Harris Rick
He tried to gathered his taters
But his neighbour were haters
And chucked them over like a dick

I really appreciate you writing this limerick in honor of my granddad

post pics of grandpa so we can admire

>and once chucked a bunch of Harris' family's potatoes over their fence

OI LAH DIZIZ EIRELANDE, DEH MOOSTE BITFL CNTREY INE DAH UELE

Did he at least watch Gene Hackman beating the Holy shit outta Harris in Unforgiven?

HOWEVER

That he did, he lived for a few years after it released, I'd like to think it kept him going after grandma died

Do you think Richard Harris told Gene stories of your grandpa beating the shit outta him while a child so Gene got properly in his role?

Gene Hackman won an Oscar thanks to your gramps, for all we know!

I hope so. That fucker Rich Harris. This wouldve been after he renounced his support for the IRA and a bit before Sinn Fein started to disassociate with the PIRA so grandda was probably in full form whenever it came to bullying Rich

Eh didn't like him as Dumbledore anyway. Gambon did better

My form tutor used to bully Rick Astley as a kid.

Now, Ric is the one who rolls.

Agreed, granddad would be so happy to know how shit he was as Dumbledore. Fucking British oppression apologist

I think it's obvious what you need to do

You need to end this blood feud

You need to kill Jared Harris

Jared is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. British national despite his father being born in Limerick. He forgot his roots and this always pissed off granddad. He came to make a life in Amerikay, but went back when his time was up and never forgot the Emerald Isle

Didn't Richard Harris say something like "Ian McKellen can't act" or something? lmao

Yeah, what an asshole. Ian McEllen was even a gentleman about it and turned down the role of Dumbledore when Harris died

Good. Use that hate

KILL LANE PRYCE