My son. The day you were born, the very walls of Casterly Rock whispered the name, Jaime. My child...

My son. The day you were born, the very walls of Casterly Rock whispered the name, Jaime. My child. I watched you with pride, as you grew into a weapon. Of rightousness. Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom, and strength. And I know that you will show restraint, when exercising your great power. But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end. You, shall be king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCh4aVOQRKY
strawpoll.me/13829646
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahhh tyrion kill me

kek

I started to think when someone mentioned the phrase "There must always be a Night King" and started imagining how that would play out.

You no longer need to sacrifice for your family. You no longer need to carry the weight of your oaths.

>What is this? What are you doing my love?

Lannister my son!
You can enjoy the luxurious comfort of being in one of the most prestigious and wealthy houses of Westeros,
or you can grow into a bitter manlet and kill your countrymen with foreign savages.

Tfw Warcraft has better writing than GoT

> Glad you could make it, Barristan

Watch your tone with me boy. You may be the brother of the Queen, but you are not yet Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

cringe

Sup Forums is this way

youtube.com/watch?v=KCh4aVOQRKY

what did they mean by this?

>Nickelback

Perfect casting

What the fuckkkk

You fucking wish. Even WC3 which has a good story as pretty shit dialogue at times. WoW is just pure garbage in every way when it comes to writing

>nickleback GoT amv

Please participate in this poll
strawpoll.me/13829646

SUCC-seeding you