Jewish and German media angered after Poland bans "Polish death camps"

>Polish government approved the bill criminalizing the use of the phrase “Polish death camps” in reference to Nazi-run extermination camps in occupied Poland. Use of that expression could lead to a three-year jail term if considered intentional, or a hefty fine

>In 1956, a group of former Nazis working as West German intelligence agents coined terminology of “Polish death camps”. Their goal was to change public discourse and shift the blame for the Holocaust from Germans and Germany to Poland

>The term "Polish death camps" was often mistakenly used by German media over the course of last years, and most notably, by US President Barack Obama in 2012

>The Times of Israel implies that the new Polish law might be "an attempt to whitewash its citizens’ roles in the Holocaust". It also says that "the legislation comes a month after high-profile historical “mistakes” were made by PiS (Polish ruling party) politicians surrounding well-documented massacres perpetrated by Poles"

>The Jerusalem Post finds the new law "too extreme", adding that "it's a law according to which whoever defames Poland and say Polish people, officials or institutions were involved in war crimes and crimes against the Jews, is defaming Poland and should be punished"

>Deutsche Welle reminds that PiS has attacked Jan Gross, a US historian of Polish-Jewish heritage, over claims he made to "Die Welt" that Poles killed more Jews in the war than they did Germans. It adds that "legislation's intention is to derail historical inquiry within Poland into Polish behavior toward Jews"

>Yad Vashem slammed the new bill as being "very close to Holocaust denial"

timesofisrael.com/is-new-polish-law-an-attempt-to-whitewash-its-citizens-roles-in-the-holocaust/

jpost.com/Diaspora/Historians-say-Polish-bill-on-death-camps-reference-extreme-464495

dw.com/en/poland-moves-to-make-it-illegal-to-say-polish-death-camps/a-19479132

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.738261

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
timesofisrael.com/polish-soccer-fans-wave-anti-semitic-banner-burn-jewish-effigies/
antisemitism-europe.blogspot.com/
eurojewcong.org/ejc-in-the-media/15518-polish-soccer-fans-torch-jewish-effigies-fly-banner-calling-for-burning-of-jews.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Corridor#Exodus_of_the_German_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bad goyim do you want anudda shoah??

All the best death camps were polish.

wait so the poles were the actual nazis?

Annuda Shoa!

It's OK Poland-user, I know the difference.

Not only that, we actually inspired Hitler to Holocaust!

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o

Oy Gevalt!

Seriously, how long do (((they))) plan on using the Holocoaster card?

>Stormfag rolling in with his meme graphics
I think you're missing the point of this thread, m8.

Polish government accepted a bill claiming that Holocaust happend, but it was 100% German-run. It angers both Jews and Germans - Jews because they can no longer make the claims that we were "partly responsible" for Holocaust and owe them reparation money, and German because they can no longer shift the responsibility on us.

Nevah 4get

wow
really makes you want to liberate

Based Poland at it again

What is it with europeans and censorship? Why not just teach people the truth instead? There has to be a better way to go about this.

God the Jews are so vile

>help me out
i dont understand the difference between the death camp and the concentration camp

>shifting holohoax™ blame
oy vey, its annudah shoah

>Censorship
There is nothing wrong with banning the term that is 100% wrong, as there were no Polish death camps.

As mentioned in the OP, this term was forged as an intentional propaganda tool - used by Germans to shift the responsibility for German crimes on Poland, and by Jews to trick the international community into believing that Poland was partly responsible for Holocaust and owes them reparation money.

Concentration camps were mostly used for free labour, death camps were the ones where most of executions took place

so, according to this, America found no death camps?
Russia just happened to find all the death camps? but didn't russia recreate all theirs? aren't the originals gone? every camp where jews were killed in mass is gone?
is this real? where can i read about if this is a real claim made by main stream historians?

what i mean is, the U.S. admits to finding no ovens or other places for mass killings of jews??

>main stream historians?
Those doesn't exist because it's a crime to officially question the holocaust

What's with Poland being so based?

>haaretz
>timeofisrael
>jpost
>dw

kek

>The Times of Israel implies that the new Polish law might be "an attempt to whitewash its citizens’ roles in the Holocaust". It also says that "the legislation comes a month after high-profile historical “mistakes” were made by PiS (Polish ruling party) politicians surrounding well-documented massacres perpetrated by Poles"

THATS RIGHT YOU FILTHY POLISH GOYIM, YOU'RE JUST SLAV NAZIS

All death camps were located in Polish occupied territory, that was later "liberated" by the Soviets. Hitler put them in there because he wanted to hide the fact of ongoing genocide from Western Allies. Most of them are gone because Germans destroyed them in face of advancing Russian troops, and forcefully moved the prisoners into the west (read about the "death marches").

But what about pogroms like in jedwabne? Dont play it like poland didned had the blood of innocent jews on its hands, it had and its the burden and shame we have to remember so that such horrific act never repeats.

Funny because one polish Jew reported that the Israeli tv actually praised the idea

The best part is that the "well documented massacre" was actually not that documented at all, since the victim exhumation and investigation was interrupted on behalf of the jews.

See Americans had no chance of discovering death camps, because they never reached Poland

>America found no death camps?

Of course they didn't. The whole thing was propaganda. What they found were initially meant to be deportation camps. When the war got going, these camps couldn't move the undesirables out to other nations without risking the destabilisation of their own country (the undesirables would have just done what's happening now with refugees in Europe).

So they became labour camps. They had the man power all waiting to be shipped out, why not use them? It would have helped them keep the camps and the nation going. But getting a Jew to do any laborious work at all is next to impossible, so they complained about it when forced to work for their food and accommodation.

But when the war came to Germany's door, it changed everything. The supply trains running to these camps were bombed and disrupted, meaning the food, medicine and clothing needed to keep these camps going safely wasn't getting where it needed to be. The more the allies attacked Germany, the more they were negatively impacting the undesirables.

All of this meant that when the allies came to these camps during the war, they found lots of starving, ill, dying, or dead people. The guards couldn't just let these people run loose across Germany, so they were forced to keep them in the camps. The whole thing wasn't an intentional genocide, it was the result of a country interrupted before they could kick out all of the pests. Why else do you think they shaved the heads of the prisoners, built camps for them to sleep in, diverted precious resources to keep them alive. And all of those survivors found who claimed to have been in these camps for months, or even years. That makes no sense if you only want to kill people.

they found dachau and the surrounding sub-camps stormfag. what's i like living in a fantasy world?

>Of course they didn't. The whole thing was propaganda
Uh, I don't want to break it for you mate, but most of the places where Germans mass murdered the people were located in occupied Poland so Americans could have never reach them in the first place, as user said above.

Auschwitz, Treblinka, Majdanek - these are the main places where genocide took place. Jews from entire Europe were transported to these facilities

I hope poles get fucked. Those commie cucks are the reason WW2 started, because they were committing ethnic German genocide in their borders.

While the claim regarding the death camps may technically be true, the Polish government has tried to minimize the role of the Polish in the extermination of the Jews since the 1950's. They are at war with the truth, and it is disgusting to see any country practice this scale of holocaust denialism. They are no better than Turkey regarding the Armenians.

Look at the Jedwabne Pogrom, Poles were so eager to start the massacre of Jews that at the mere suggestion of Germans hundreds of volunteers rushed to start the violence and killing of innocent Jews.

Poles are the biggest Dindus in European history, there is a reason why Churchill called them the greedy Hyena of Europe.

Poland actually fought against commies, unlike germcucks. Stay salty nigger.

>they were committing ethnic German genocide in their borders
Excuse me, what?

REMEMBER THE 60 GORILLION GERMANS GASSED BY PIŁSUDSKI HIMSELF

DELET THIS

nice one bratankis

What part of that refutes anything of what I said?

You seriously believe they'd put a load of camps in Poland to "hide" what they were doing, but then build dozens more in their own nation for kicks? If they wanted a genocide, the last thing they'd need would be camps across multiple nations. In fact, they wouldn't need camps at all.

>The Jerusalem Post finds the new law "too extreme", adding that "it's a law according to which whoever defames Poland and say Polish people, officials or institutions were involved in war crimes and crimes against the Jews, is defaming Poland and should be punished"
>Deutsche Welle reminds that PiS has attacked Jan Gross, a US historian of Polish-Jewish heritage, over claims he made to "Die Welt" that Poles killed more Jews in the war than they did Germans. It adds that "legislation's intention is to derail historical inquiry within Poland into Polish behavior toward Jews"
>Yad Vashem slammed the new bill as being "very close to Holocaust denial"

Jews are mad. So we did good.

Salomon Morel. Enough said.

>In fact, they wouldn't need camps at all.
Yep. This is the weakest link of holocaust. They could've just put a bullet in the head right there instead of wasting massive resources on them.

I'm not surprised your own country leaves such embarrassing historical facts out of your education. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
Why do you think for years Hitler was begging for the UK and France to step in and stop that shit?

Well Posted Lad
These shill kike cunts swarm on these breads , like flies on dogshit

Stop spreading disinfo and propaganda, m8. Of course, during the war there were cases of Poles snitching the Jews. But such people were eliminated by Polish Underground State as criminals. There were also thousands of Poles hiding the Jews with risk of their life (the biggest amoung when compared all the other countries), and Polish government in exile was the first to inform the world about ongoing mass extermination of Jews in occupied Poland (which was first completely ignored by the Allies by the way). Poland as a state NEVER cooperated with Nazi Germany.

>Jedwabne Pogrom
Up to the date, there is no 100% confirmation it was in fact committed by Poles. Some research show it could have been committed by Germans, and the other version claims it was indeed committed by Poles, but inspired by Germans. And again - under by the law of Polish Underground State, these people were common criminals. No branches of Polish government were involved in that incident whatsoever. In addition, it is the ONLY such incident that happened during ENTIRE war.

Poland does it again

We hate everyone and they should know why.
The shit that other nations do is insane. The entire west should kill itself.

>immediately after the German invasion of Poland.
So he begged for years after something that happened when the war already started? I think you got confused.

>chilean has views on massacres Hahaha

>1939
>after the German invasion
>when that minority was aiding German army and thus constituted part of it
Try harder stomrfaggot.

>between 3 and 4 September 1939, immediately after the German invasion of Poland

>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance found and confirmed 254 Lutheran victims, assumed to be German victims, and 86 Catholic victims, assumed to be Polish civilians, as well as 20 Polish soldiers. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in a mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city.

read your own damn sources

timesofisrael.com/polish-soccer-fans-wave-anti-semitic-banner-burn-jewish-effigies/

antisemitism-europe.blogspot.com/

eurojewcong.org/ejc-in-the-media/15518-polish-soccer-fans-torch-jewish-effigies-fly-banner-calling-for-burning-of-jews.html

>jedwabne
See >poland didned had the blood of innocent jews
First thing, not Poland - just some common criminals. Second things, it's not even 100% confirmed that Poles were perpetrators.

Ayo hol up

Is Youz be sayin

WE

old fag Poles were kind of Based killing Kikes in the ghettos Kek
Millenia Polesones are greedy kike like Scum To Be Very Truthful .. they are gypo scum

Learn how to write Ahmed.

>You seriously believe they'd put a load of camps in Poland to "hide" what they were doing
Yes, because Polish territory was far away from Western Allies, so it was less likely for them finding out what's going on in there.

>build dozens more in their own nation for kicks
>camps across multiple nations
Remember that at that time, Poland was occupied by Germany, and was in fact a part of 3rd Reich.

>ethnic genocide isn't ethnic genocide since there is a war on
wew lad
I only posted one article which wasn't the only incident/ There were killings of ethnic Germans, and Nationalists by NKVD and other poles in the Danzig corridor moths before the war which is what I meant instead of years. Why do you guys seems so defensive when your shady past is brought up?

Possible kike answers
>nazis were ebin
>nazis considered the joos as the greatest ebin, so they wanted to gas them instead of a bullet in the head
>muh historians and history books say it happened
>ad hominem insults
>muh trials with nazis admitting the holocaust. Torture? nevah happened

Last year the jews put us at 10th place among top anti-semites, behind Jeremy Corbyn and US Campuses

With this, I hope that we will place better this year.

>NKVD and other poles in the Danzig corridor moths before the war
Kek, as expected of burger education.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

>between 3 and 4 September 1939

So, the event that happened after WW2 started was the reason why WW2 started?

>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after fall of the city

I don't think you actually read the very articles you post

>one of few countries that had 'hide a kike get a strike' rule enforced by Nazis
>lel pols a swines, why they didn't help joos more

>Yes, because Polish territory was far away from Western Allies, so it was less likely for them finding out what's going on in there.

Then why bother building ANY in the western half of German territory?

>Remember that at that time, Poland was occupied by Germany, and was in fact a part of 3rd Reich.

Well aware of that. Which makes the idea of trying to hide or distances themselves from a supposed genocide laughable. It's like committing crimes in your own home and hoping no one will realise it was you.

Also have to add that you guys completely ignored the background section of the Bloody Sunday article, but it's all accused as Nazi propaganda, without a source of course.

You retard, you said that poles were killing germans since well before the war but the only proof you have is a "massacre" that happened after the war started - triggered by germans no less. You are literally too stupid to follow your own argument, go shart in mart.

>reading comprehension

Germans used the prisoners as cheap labour force in the first place, they executed the ones that were disabled/ill/too weak/incapable of further work.

Or the ones who attempted to escape, and in retaliation executions after escapes

>I literally can't fucking read because I'm a subhuman slavaboo dipshit
Keep fucking deliberately ignoring the text in the fucking article and pretending that way it doesn't exist somehow. kys

>Why do you guys seems so defensive when your shady past is brought up?

>Jews blame us for muh Holokał
>At least 70% of this board believes Germany had right to declare war and tries to prove we are the ones genociding gorillions of """"Germans"""""

Poland is the modern Threat too Great Britain ..why you ask ?
They are lying thieving an devious , more important is their whiteness an two faced-ness,
Only good poles are the whores /lapdancers , Deport the verminous males

>Pro-ISIS, Holocaust denying, Hitler-Praising, anti-Semitic graffiti

>I literally can't make an argument because I shat my pants

>>Jews blame us for muh Holokał
When the fuck has that happened? The article in the OP literally says neo-nazis (not kikes) spun that Poles had their hand in it.
>>At least 70% of this board believes Germany had right to declare war and tries to prove we are the ones genociding gorillions of """"Germans"""""
So 70% of people here believe a historical fact? That's pretty good. Only kike propaganda says otherwise.

>a pole, whose country's main touristic attraction is Auschwitz, defends holocaust happened through all means
I wonder why

Thanks for confirming your concession. Maybe now you'll have some time to learn how to read instead of shitposting.

user you explicitly stated that massacres of Germans in Poland caused that war and cited an engagement which happened during the war as proof. Can you give an example of Germans being mistreated in Poland prior to the German invasion? Not saying you're wrong or attacking you, I just want to hear that side of the argument from someone who holds the belief that the Germans invaded as a means of protecting its people

>>ethnic genocide isn't ethnic genocide since there is a war on
According to your article, it was retaliation after the genocide first committed by Germans.
In addition, you claimed that said event was the reason why WW2 happened, while in fact it happened after WW2 already broke out.

>There were killings of ethnic Germans, and Nationalists by NKVD and other poles in the Danzig corridor moths before the war
[citation needed]

Indeed, your reading comprehension aren't very good.

I wouldn't be shitposting if your mindless babble had any merit. You posted an article that went directly against what you said.

>Then why bother building ANY in the western half of German territory?
Because the ones built in western half were mostly concentration camps, not death camps?

>Which makes the idea of trying to hide or distances themselves from a supposed genocide laughable
Explain, how was Poland responsible for the German genocide?

Damn Poland is based.

>defends holocaust
What's the point of "defending" the Holocaust, if it's a confirmed historical fact?

I'm just answering to the questions on how and where the camps were runned.

>Because the ones built in western half were mostly concentration camps, not death camps?

And yet the general consensus is that these concentration camps were still killing off people. So either they weren't as bad as the western world has always suggested, or Hitler was a moron.

>Explain, how was Poland responsible for the German genocide?

Where did I say that it was?

Sure, it's the hardworking, economy-running Poles who are threat to Britain, not millions of radical Muslims on social welfare.

>user you explicitly stated that massacres of Germans in Poland caused that war and cited an engagement which happened during the war as proof.
Nope, I cited the background history of the event. How is it fucking hard to read down?
It literally says in the article I posted, look at the background history section of it instead of the first two lines. They call it Nazi propaganda without a source.
>According to your article, it was retaliation after the genocide first committed by Germans.
An invasion is not genocide. Polish commies specifically targeted ethnic German civilians.
>In addition, you claimed that said event was the reason why WW2 happened
No I didn't. Learn to read, retard. There were background events leading to it and its right there in the article for you to fucking read, but obviously it's too hard for you. No need to resort to making up shit cause you want to avoid being wrong so badly.
>[citation needed]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Corridor#Exodus_of_the_German_population

>it's a Polish schlomocaust shill episode

You not being able to read past the first line is not a strike against my source.

you're delusional. of course there was some anti-german sentiment, but in general our nations were friendly to each other (Hitler was on Pilsudski's funeral, we took some land from Czechoslovakia with a german blessing, etc.)

>So either they weren't as bad as the western world has always suggested
Define "as bad as the western world has always suggested".

There were killings going on in concentration camps, but to a much lesser extent, and thus, much easier to hide.

Also, there were actually various categories of prisoners, who lived under different conditions.

concentration camp = what U.S did to Japanese Americans

Death camp = what Jews did to Russian Christians

Oy vey, the holohoax theory threatens his tourist guide post in Auschwitz

wew lad, next thing you'll be claiming that Greater Poland Uprising was in fact a german genocide. they lost the war they caused (and fucked up Europe forever by the way) and had to gtfo

There isn't any proof of a genocied in there m8. Only "charges of atrocities on both sides of the German-Polish border". That's hardly a historical fact - it seems more like Polish and German goverment flinging shit at eachother - and even if it's true, you can't determine who's responsible - it might as well be germans.
If your whole argument about german genocide hinges on this then it's a really shitty one.
Also it's funny how there's absolutely no victims in this - no remains, no graves, literally nothing. Makes you wonder what the poles did with all the corpses of 60 gorrillion innocent germans.

>Define "as bad as the western world has always suggested".

Well, the western world has painted the Nazis as genocidal psychopaths, and yet all the evidence points to them simply being xenophobic.

>There were killings going on in concentration camps, but to a much lesser extent, and thus, much easier to hide.

Then we have a logic issue, here. Why would the Nazis go out of their way to put resources into railways and camps, just to kill undesirables at an even smaller extent than suggested? If they wanted to kill people, black ops would have been much easier, cheaper and more efficient.

>Also, there were actually various categories of prisoners, who lived under different conditions.

Exactly. If the goal was genocide, why would they bother to segregate prisoners?

>"it's a law according to which whoever defames Poland and say Polish people, officials or institutions were involved in war crimes and crimes against the Jews, is defaming Poland and should be punished"
>coming from Jews

H-holy fuck you guys

Poland is based

But listen to what I've been saying the entire time. Your country had traitors who were communist partizans and/or NKVD spies doing the bidding of their kike masters, exactly like they tried in Germany after WW1

> black ops would have been much easier, cheaper and more efficient
Are you suggesting that a small team of trained soldiers would be more efficient than a fucking concetration camp?
>If the goal was genocide, why would they bother to segregate prisoners?
Because like any system, the camps had to work.