Ergo Concordantly Apropos Vis-à-vi

>Ergo Concordantly Apropos Vis-à-vi

Did the architect have AI autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPc-5SbiReo
youtube.com/watch?v=-5OfG_wxkJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's just a neckbeard. Like when he shows Neo all his Otaku anime collection on those thousands screens

There was never an egregious placement to all his latin-rooted conjunctions. Everyone needs to talk like twitter today to fit in.

They made him talk that way to disguise the fact that what he was saying and the entire reveal was incredibly retarded. It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant. If he had just described it in a plainspoken way everyone watching would have said what, that's retarded!

you didnt understand the extremely basic dialog?
they used big words, they didnt start defining advanced mathematics or anything,

> It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant.
is this bait?

What's it like being retarded? I'm legitimately interested

i laffed

oh yeah it makes perfect sense, the power of love gave neo god powers outside of the matrix because something

explain what a contingent affirmation is please

Zion is another level of control by the machines over humanity. It was designed by the machines as a destination for the malcontents that reject the Matrix - a place for them to believe they are free, and deceive them into thinking they have an opportunity to free the world. In fact, the machines have a necessary cycle, one that's been played out five previous times: Zion is built up by those who free themselves from the Matrix, the war intensifies, the One is located, trained, and directed by the prophecy to the Source, the machines destroy Zion, the One picks 23 people to free from the Matrix to begin rebuilding Zion (with no prior knowledge that Zion ever existed), and the cycle begins anew. This is the sixth time this has happened. Neo is the sixth One. The machines have destroyed Zion five times before. This cycle is likely what the movie's title refers to - each time the cycle begins again, the Matrix is reloaded. It's also a necessary evil for the Matrix - until the Architect can achieve 100% acceptance of the Matrix and eliminate the need for the One, this cycle must play out as described or the system will become unstable and crash.

The key difference this time around is that Neo loves Trinity - his connection to fellow humans is there, but its intensity and focus is stronger than any previous One. This leads Neo to an unexpected (by the machines) choice - he doesn't choose the door to 'save' Zion, he chooses the other door and he's the first to do so. In making this choice, all bets are off. Everything changes. This is not a path the machines expect, and it may not be one they are fully prepared for. Ultimately, making this choice to reject the cycle of machine control is likely the one chance humanity actually has to break free of the machines and overthrow their masters.

what is a non-autistic AI supposed to be like? seems like autism is the way to go

that's stupid and doesn't make any sense

That's completely correct. This is what all the bulkshit talking boiled down to

>people rejected my heaven matrix because they weren't given a choice
>so now humans can choose to free of the matrix
>but now Zion is full of niggers so we're purging it

That's literally it. It's a simple remainder of a maths division. Why that needed to be a 15 min scene is beyond me.

>Let's simplify entire segments from a movie in two lines of text

it is that though

Why don't they just apologize to eachother.

>It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant.

>>It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant.

>Thou shalt not kill.
HOLY SHIT THAT'S BRILLIANT
>wait guys, replace shalt with shall!
>Thou shall not kill
THAT'S FUCKING RETARDED, KILLING INNOCENTS IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT THING ONE CAN DO

>It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant.
Yeah I'm sure that's why people read it

the sequels were bullshit, but this makes sense in a way. it's a machine that probably parsed the whole oxford dictionary twice in like 12 seconds and instead of talking like a normal person would he's literally picking the words that'll get across what he means to say from a machine perspective. vocabulary is, after all, very rich and varied and a word like "sedulously" is more effective than the three or four words you'd normally use in its place

then again, look at stuff like V's introduction speed and you can tell the waschowski's probablyt write all their stuff using only one hand

holy shit you are actually retarded

i learned those words in high school

>Ergo Apropos Vis-à-vis
I'm euro and use those words daily

australia isn't in europe

> It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant.

It is my understanding that they are going to remake the Matrix. If so, I hope they don't make the same mistakes as the original trilogy.

Nigga people don't read the bible. They read in the bible a little bit. But barely anyone reads the thing cover to cover.

oooooooooooooohhhhhhh you're just pretending to be a retard. here's your (You)

he was tsundere with the oracle
>i-it's not like i'm human or anything ~~

Oracles is Black and Architect is white. They are the Yin and Yang. They are the positive and negative energy producing engines of the machine called Matrix. These machines are decentralized botnets that use human brain as processors for their computation power. That is how the matrix works. Humans are not batteries like what Morpheus says. They are CPU's in this botnet. If too many of them rebel it leads to an attack of 51% and the machine crashes forever. So the oracle and the architect have to do what jews do. They resort to Hegelian Dialectic. They create the problem before its created so they can control it. They let some useful idiots like Morpheus who rely heavily on faith more than reason, out and make them believe they swallowed the redpill (like Sup Forumstards). Then they will advanced the hidden agenda of the matrix believing they are fighting against it. The message is good but its coming from someone who relies on faith and not reasoning and doesnt understand the mechanics of the machine.

>Jews are just controlling the computational universe
FUCK, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

they do exactly that

except that i'm French and don't see what's the question here in this ITT
also, please: à propos, or à-propos, and vis-à-vis

youtube.com/watch?v=CPc-5SbiReo

Oracles is the negative side of the matrix despite appearing to be helping because he is the mother of the agents. Agent Smith literally calls Oracle his mom in the movie. Needless to say thats why Oracle is pictures as a black female. Black = negative. Female = irrational side of the machine. At the other hand you have Architect. White = Positive. Male = Rational. Even when they apparently exist the matrix and go to zion they are still inside matrix. Thats why Agent Smith is still able to transmigrate into the body of another victim to face Neo there just like what he could do in the matrix. The message of this movie is clear. Its an analogy to this world. The ones that control the machine are telling you that resistance is futile.

>resistance is futile

this is the subliminal message of the matrix to the masses. matrix is probably the most complex form of brainwashing through subliminal messages and its definitely a part of the MK Ultra.

>It's like the bible. Use words that people don't understand and they assume what's being said must be brilliant

Everyone has already said it but you are damn fucking retarded. I really do hope you know that now.

He reminds me of my friend's gf. She's stupid as fuck but disguises it by using big boy words that she doesn't know how to use. It's like she's carrying around a thesaurus. She also does poetry that she posts on Facebook that makes me cringe so hard my muscles lock up.

>bilingual
i love jodie foster even more now.

post her poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=-5OfG_wxkJI

you can do the robot with JT

This chair, I call her Linda... And she vibrates

second

I wish I could but she's not English, her pretentiousness wouldn't translate.

>Did the architect have AI autism?

Does a bear shit in the woods?...he was autistic as fuck.

The very idea of something being less that perfect made him want to puke ones and zeroes all over his circuit boards.

The 2nd movie would've been GOAT if they cut out all the Zion parts

fuck you, zion is awesome

Fluke- Another Kind of Blues is one of the greatest trance tracks ever.

once you take in the series ideas and points with full realization, the rave/orgy scenes take on a new meaning and understanding

it's no longer "wow this is beautiful these revolutionary people are so passionate and this is true humanity in its essence! look at this energy!" but you realize it's just dumb animal niggers fucking like dogs and doing exactly what the system planned for them all along as they await their 6th inevitable death because zion is just the other form of the matrix, another form of complete control

this series was never for you Sup Forums go back to the hitler documentary thread.

? ok so i said nigger so i'm Sup Forums? you fucking dipshit redditors are so moronic and uppity thinking you know what is and isn't Sup Forums

read what i wrote and replace nigger with any word you want and tell me i misunderstand the intention of the series, or that i'm a nazi

you are stupid and you don't make any sense

This, its in his character to be overtly precise, even to the extent that his word choice is arranged in such a way that there can be no confusion left to what hes said.

That Mtv VMA whole parody was the funniest thing back then and me and my friend still routinely quote it
>MACHINES!
It's unbelievable that a stupid parody of a not-so-great sequel with Justin Timberlake done for a stupid occasion came out that good

checked.

matrix sequels are underrated