This can't be normal, right?

>bought a P238 for ccw
>keeping it at my desk unloaded to practice condition 1 draws while browsing the Internet
>24yo sister in law visits
>sees the gun and freaks the fuck out
>I show her that it's empty, explain why it's there, and kindly offer to teach her some stuff about gun safety
>she has a weird panic attack and calls me a psycho
>I tell her she's being a retarded lunatic and ask her to calm down
>now she's staying at a hotel

I can't believe people like this actually exist. I thought it was just s meme we used to make fun of liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck do you need a gun for, nutcase?

You better have a hot wife to be putting up with degenerate bull shit like this..

Lucky prick.

If I had mere object that could keep my sister-in-law out of my house, I'd totally buy it.

Don't over-think this one.

Shooting bad guys if they try to hurt me or my family?

Or are you being sarcastic?

Killing niggers

isn't it fun learning your sister would rather you dead than spend time with you ?

>keeping it at my desk unloaded
>unloaded

When you aren't practicing it should be loaded.

people like this REALLY exist but luckily my family isn't insane

This

It's a win win OP

If she doesn't respect your wishes in your own home she can fuck off

Buy a shitty .22 AR 15 lookalike and leave it out if she comes over again

You must be pretty fucking sheltered or live in the boonies to not meet these people daily

Its reality dumbass, welcome. Also shit choice for CC

Do you live in a rural area OP? Was going to berate you for having a guest over, not knowing where they stand on guns, and playing with your gun, but ruralfriends are legitimately unaware of the sheer retardation of city lefties.

I have another CCW that I keep loaded and on me at all times. This is a new one and I'm not planning on carrying it until safety disengages are muscle memory.

You're gonna have to rape her, OP. It's the only way to get through to her.

If you don't have a gun how the hell are you supposed to shoot anything? Weirdo.

where the fuck do you live?

people around here open carry regularly.
its not unusual to see a teenage kid at the bowling alley with a pistol or strapped bikers getting their morning cafe

Just let the gun shoot her to show her that not all guns are for killing black people.

Arizona. Most of company I keep really like guns.

>>bought a P238 for ccw

Not a bad gun. I CCW a P938.

Also it's hot as fuck here. You show me s better pistol that can be pocket carried in the summer.

>protip: you can't

I hate that gun and I think its a perfect choice.

Your an retard

Alright then.

Lol, how are you not aware that women hate guns? Women absolutely hate guns. They think that guns have a life of their own, that they "just go off", that people "accidentally shoot them", etc. etc.

They are also much more likely to "call the police" when a murderous criminal high on drugs is robbing your house, because that's just how their brain works, and the idea of shooting someone in self-defense triggers their "muh morality" sense.

Btw, I was 10 or 12 when my dad taught me how to handle firearms responsibly, and there has never been a single unsafe incident with anyone in my family.

She is likely freaking out because you are irresponsible and not keeping it under lock and key. Gun safety is number 1... Even liberal swedes would not freak out if they knew about my gun locker.

She's being a fucking retarded lunatic and it's none of her business because you have a 2nd amendment right. She's employing a knee-jerk liberal response to something that she's pretending to be afraid of.

>you are irresponsible and not keeping it under lock and key
>having it next to you is somehow irresponsible

What kind of cuck logic is this?

Find nudes of your sis and post them. Kek wills it.

race war

You must live in San Fagsisco to meet these people daily

Sounds like cunt bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

>unloaded gun
>irresponsible for not keeping it under lock and key
Let me just ask the fine black gentlemen kicking in my door to wait a moment whilst I retrieve my firearm from my safe.

who is OP locking the gun away from? Himself? if he has kids yeah ok but seriously?

>h-hold on Tyrone! Stop taking my TV and let me unlock my gun real quick!

Nope.

>between apartments for a week
>just bought a maverick 88
>moving in with female hippie friend
>as moving stuff in she notices the bag
>says her morals won't allow her to keep a gun in her apartment
>not even unloaded, safety on, zipped up in bag and stashed under a bed with a mountain of other shit
>have to drop it off with an old friend for a bit
>later she proceeds to rant for hours on how she doesn't feel safe living in ghetto neighborhood
liberals are bad. Liberal women are THE WORST thing to happen to mankind since circumcision.

Fpund the liberal!

>not keeping it under lock and key.

There's no reason to lock up your guns while you're at home as long as you don't have kids running around.

>unloaded guns right in front if you are unsafe

norwegian education

>be a Brit
>secretly keep a knife in the kitchen draw to practice cooking when no one is around
>24yo sister and her husband, Ahmed visit
>sees the knife and freaks the fuck out
>I show her that it's just for food preparation and kindly offer to teach her some stuff about cooking and knife safety
>she has a weird panic attack and tells me to "get a life, bin that knife"
>Ahmed calls the local Sharia patrol who remove me from my home
>now I'm staying at a hotel

sup /kpol/
I'm short and /fit/ so any gun will stick out a lot
What's the best way to pack without anyone noticing? I don't mind if it's only a few shots or effeminately small or something, I don't need to have maximum artillery

Does she have kids?
keeping an unsecured firearm, even unloaded, around when you have a toddler in the house is nigger tier.

kek

Ohh boo hoo. You should have told her...
With this gun, I can make raping you easier. You without this gun, can not stop any rape. Why don't females understand that?

Topkek

This man knows.

If you're /fit/ appendix carry is the way to go.

Kek

Being afraid of seeing a gun is deeply irrational. It's just a tool and has been with humanity for little under 700 years.. For attack/defense and hunting.. She might aswell be scared of a kitchen knife. Or does she preper we ban guns and start hunting animals with big knives instead, because killing them that way is going to be far less humane..

Maybe she can go out and wrestle a deer next time she wants something to eat.

It's simply jewish brainwash this anti gun stuff coupled with watching too many movies and not knowing how guns are in reality.. that's why they react irrational aswell because the fear is completely irrational. Movies and other shit have trained them into thinking that only bad guys have guns. Which is hilariously sad, because if they had a gun to defend themselves, bad guys would think twice before using one on them.

700 years guns has been with mankind and now all of a sudden people lose their minds when they see a little self defense pea shooter.

I'm skinny so I got the Glock 43 and can conceal it fine. It's only 6+1 but it's better than nothing.

Appendix carry. You can easily conceal a full-sized pistol there if you don't have a gut. Just wear one shirt size larger than normal.

When I was a teen I was playing around with a .22 bolt action in the house (no mag, chamber empty). At some point I went to the toilet with it, and left it in there, leaning against the wall.
My sister then entered the house without warning (she lived elsewhere, but had the keys) and she went to the toilets, and then I realized I forgot the gun there. When she got out, she told me something along the line "you were playing around with your gun inside the house?" with a smile.
No fucks given.

True story.

>sig p238 pocket carry gun
>shit choice
No guns spotted even professional have endorsed this little bastard its a good reliable gun.

Appendix IWB. Single stack pistol will be thinner than double stack.

Had someone do the same. I had a Colt Anaconda fully loaded. I was in MY home. I shot him in the foot and yelled "CASTLE DOCTRINE BITCH, NOW FUCK OFF"

I'm a professional and have to tuck my shirt in… does appendix carry still work for that?

girls are dumb m8, are you just learning this?

Appendix carry is the fucking best. Fit my G19 there like its nothing even with form fitting clothes you can't tell. If only it wasn't for that irrational fear of it just going off and then RIP.

Yes, with a smaller gun and good holster.

Plenty of holsters are designed for tucking in your shirt.

this.
700 years worth of humanity is laughing at people who are scared of looking at a gun, especially one that isn't even loaded.

If someone was pointing it at them and it was loaded and wanted to shoot them i could see how they would react that way, but that's the same if someone was holding a knife or whatever.

> sitting with family over thanksgiving
> grandpa, uncles, everyone has always owned guns and even attended tacticool man-vacations where they teach room clearing and home defense strategies
> uncle says "yeah i just got a sweet new mini-glock for concealed carry, check it out"
> goes to his car and grabs a holstered, unloaded gun from under the seat
> aunt who recently married into the family is having a fucking panic attack
> when he walks in with the gun in his hand she acts like he's about to shoot everyone
> OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, PLEASE PUT THAT AWAY
> literal tears
> he tries to treat her like an adult by joking around with her casually
> "here, it won't bite you, it's not loaded! its alright."
> pulls the slide back to show its empty, then hits the slide release
> the 'SHLINK' of the slide going back she reacts like a gunshot
> AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (shrill scream)
> stands up and literally throws her body backwards, into a glass display case, breaking the glass doors
> grabs her purse from the table in a swift motion, spilling several dishes on the floor
> shouts "FUCK" (???)
> sprints to the front door and leaves

yeah...people who own guns are misadjusted lunatics...

>mfw i just handed my 870 to my grandma and she was more curious than anything

My mom muzzle sweeped me and my dad and even tried to press the trigger though, That wasnt cool

Sounds about par for the course for liberals.

>My mom muzzle sweeped me and my dad and even tried to press the trigger though, That wasnt cool

I unexpectedly keked.

>No front sight post

Kys

>tfw born a ruralfriend
>tfw moved to the city after 25 years

I hate it here. No wonder these animals go nuts and shoot up malls. Also I never felt like I needed a firearm for protection until now.

>Be American
> buy a toy for children instead of a real rifle.

I am picturing her with a Jewyork accent.

I'd rather be shot than stabbed desu

>didnt get the p938
What are you a nigger?

this.
700 years worth of humanity is laughing at people who are scared of looking at a gun, especially one that isn't even loaded.

If someone was pointing it at them and it was loaded and wanted to shoot them i could see how they would react that way, but that's the same if someone was holding a knife or whatever.

Exactly, why would you need a gun silly goyim? simply call the militarized police!

Don't give her any ground, don't bring the issue up yourself, but if she gets angry about it again never let her have any sort of moral high ground or compromise your arguments at all. Just shut her down

fpbp

Why did you delete that pepe

Was in mureens.
Teaching friend how to have your sight in focus and your target blurry down range.
Explain bullet goes where the sights are, not the target. Gun unloaded. My other buddy is on the girls left side. She goes to turn with weapon pointed at my friend. Grab her with full combat force, grab her hair, Pull her backwards and sweep her legs from under her. Proceed to Mount, slap gun in dirt, knife hand her and yell the 4 weapon saftey rules. Make her repeat them to me, then make her clean the gun. No shots were fired and girl doesn't talk to me anymore.

You are a psycho in that you're paranoid enough that you keep a gun under your desk while living in middle class suburbia. You probably have some leet cia operator fantasy going on in your head. Do you sleep with it too?

>tfw born a citydweller
>tfw there's no rural here

chekt. also:

LOL

>things that never happened

>Drive with her to the most ghetto part of town
>Feign a breakdown
>Leave her to 'watch your car' while you 'get help' (go home and watch cartoons)
>Wait for the inevitable cultural enrichment
>Enjoy her revised attitude

All it will cost you is a new car

excellent judgment on what activities to do with which people

It's on top the desk m8. So I can practice drawing it while sweeping the safety. If it's not committed to muscle memory it could cost me my life if I ever had to use it.

>keeping it at my desk
>at my desk
Learn to read

Maybe if we're allowed to let white people migrate again you'll get your chance.

The statement of Police have guns, and "I'll call the police" just shows me liberals can't take responsibility for their own actions. Or that they aren't comfortable standing up for their property or family, literally cucks

My ex did the same thing with my loaded p226
>leave p226 under passenger floor board in my car
>ex drops her phone in between seat and center console
>reaches down and pulls out my 226 in its holster
>"user whats this"
>before I can say anything she pulls it out of holster with her finger on the trigger
>points it towards my side of the car while inspecting it
>snag that shit from her without even thinking
In retrospect I should have asked her to get her finger off the trigger before taking it from her. I just reacted when she pointed it my way. She then proceeded to scream and cry at me about the "rough way" I treated her, for owning a gun and also not telling her that I had one. I didn't tell her because I knew she was a liberal shithead.

Broke up with her the next week.

>he didn't know leftist were mentally ill

Have you ever been on Sup Forums before?

The police can write down what happened when they arrive 15 minutes after their attacker finishes raping and murdering them.

Cuck

Sounds like your typical hoplophobe behavior to me

People in Europe actually break out crying just by seeing a gun. It's called "gun guilt"

You cheeky bastard. Well played.

I couldn't imagine being so soft and pathetic.

Because it's a random fucking gun.
My mother was pissed off that my Texan Stepfather bought a pistol.
But she doesn't give a shit that my brother has a hunting rifle. The difference; men getting a random gun is fucking creepy, while men getting a gun for hunting is perfectly okay.

What makes a gun "random"?

>keeping it at my desk unloaded to practice condition 1 draws while browsing the Internet

OH WOW!

>"random" gun
>bought specifically for concealed self defense

fucking leaf