Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with refugees

Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with refugees.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

Shekelstein on the right likes what he hears

Lets not rebuild Detroit with manufacturing jobs lets do it with ISIS

People unironically vote for the Hillary Clinton

Why the Islamification of Detroit is actually a good thing - Future Headline

The tv host has weird hat hair. what type of hat would cause such a pattern?

Jew pattern baldness

So they want to bring in low skilled workers who will leech off the system and always vote Democrat.

Sounds like a good plan Ill Bill..

A life of wearing the yarmulke has been pinked to baldness on that area of the head.

WTF? I live near Detroit. I did not ask for this. Fuck the Clintons.

linked* pic unrelated

>escape warzone
>come to America
>Clintons put you in another warzone

Oh I am laffin

I see no problem with this. Whoever wins, SJWs lose.

How about rebuilding Syria with refugees?
I feel that 99% of refugees are going to be too comfy to return. Unless it's Detroit.

Funny thing is Detroit would probably be better off as opposed to keeping it niggerized.

Is he implying the current people of Detroit aren't good enough? If Trump came out with shit like this, it'd be the ol' racism card in the media, and the good Black people of Detroit would have witnessed yet another racist attack from a political figure on their good character. But it's fine for ill Bill to say it?

I really wonder.

I'm honestly not opposed to that, niggers are terrified of Muslims because they know they protect their own. Someone is gonna have to get their hands dirty to remove the maggots from Detroit someday, might as well be a professional.
Historically, they're really good at negro removal and know what's up.

If Detroit elects a Muslim mayor, he'll remove all poorest and most violent niggers by brutal force, causing the suburbs to be flooded with them. Then get the middle caste Whites to start moving downtown, and then his extended family will start coming in.

I posted a thread about this the other day and it died because Sup Forums isn't interested in reality, just bullshit.

But I realized, just last week, that "immigration reform" and the presence of 11 million (or more) illegals is not white genocide after all. It's part of a program going back at least 50 years to the passage of the INA, and then Roe v. Wade. We're importing people with higher birthrates than whites in order to keep the black population sustainably small (as a percentage of the total).

Hillary Clinton is on board with this, which may be why the Ku Klux Klan endorsed her. Donald Trump didn't get the memo.

is he actually implying the people of Detroit dindu nuffin???

Hahaha yesss dump them in between the gang blacks, they'll soon be crying for ISIS

you idiots this is brilliant

whats wrong with detroit blacks and a bunch of run down structures that need to be destroyed

seen in a bunch of terrorists and you get rid of the buildings and the people then you can send in a drone to get rid of the terrorists claiming you're trying to save the blacks and boom you got a city back

BUILD AMERICA WITH AMERICANS you fucking cuck. These traitorous motherfuckers need to be brought to heel. They are too free.

> being this autistic

More likely, they will be unhappy in Detroit and start moving to other parts of the country within a week.

Clintons confirmed for "pulling the Merkel" (?)

Bill is secretly red pilled. Soulless and exploitative but red pilled.

Hes hoping they and the blacks kill each other.

Seems about right

It will be knows as
>Little Fallujah

The clintons really hate black people lmao
"replace African Americans in Detroit with Muslim refugees"

If Trump fails, you all should support that.

Let the dindus have to deal with the muslims.

inb4 the spics take over

If Syrians can't rebuild Aleppo how can they handle Detroit?

lmfao. yeah guys lets add angry rapists to the nigger cocktail that is detroit so we can make it an explosive nigger cocktail.

I'm not sure refugees are stupid enough to take the deal. They usually don't want to stay in shit places like eastern Europe.

the dindus typically leave Muslim areas in Detroit, used to live in one, prayer call 5 times a day and sheet. But the refugees and sandniggers buy the inexpensive homes and force niggers out...

I dunno at least they have kebab shops now there, less crime...

I'd bet on those muslims. They survived 5 years being bombed daily by Assad and know how to survive.

Worst part is their fucking funerals, sandniggers riding in pick up trucks down the major streets to the funeral, takes hours

wave their bullshit flags around on top of the trucks, ninjas crying walking alongside the trucks, fucking inconvenient happens at least a few times a year

sand niggers are smarter than regular niggers
but they are still niggers
and most people claiming to be refugees are standard niggers anyways