Is soap and brush the only redpilled shaving method?

Is soap and brush the only redpilled shaving method?

Yes combined with a Straight razor.

Yeah I started doing it a while back. No razor burn, smooth shave. I could grow a beard but every cunt has one now. Thankfully my jawline is decent.

It's shaving you fucking faggots
whatever gets the job done

No. You must shave with a rusty hatchet to be truly redpilled.

Sage.

yes and italian / british shaving creams = GOAT

I didn't know they had soap where you come from

The redpilled mathod is not to shave your beard completely. Only going to barbershop like 1-2 times a mounth.

t. Estrogen Shaving Foam Goldenstein™

>using soap
What are you, a baby? Real men don't need that shit.

So shaving foam also has estrogen? wtf

>paying barber goldstein to shave you

>(((shaving))) in the current year
making your face look like a feminine faggot is the most bluepilled thing I can think of tbqhwu.

I have a beard
Dont you shave your neck and upper cheeks you hobo?

Fuck yes.

Anything with sodium lauryl sulfate stay away from.

Shave in the shower, will be much closer and any nicks heal almost instantly. Just use shower gel.

Yes, it is cheaper in he long run too. You could use regular soap but if you wan to get fancy buy the stuff from Taylor of Old Bond Street or Geo F Trumper.

neck yes, cheeks no, it doesn't grow high enough to bother. I just use water though

I shave with a Merkur Futur safety razor, it's pretty great... make sure to buy Feather brand blades from Amazon, they're straight out of Japan and the sharpest on the market.

My girlfriend thinks it's hot for some reason

also seconding Taylor of Old Bond Street for cream

First of all shaving is for bitches who can't grow a normal beard (im talking normal not hipster overgrown bullshit) and military/police.Second using brush kek it's like you are asking for antrax

Since when are the jews practitioners of the barberial arts?

I love proraso
>The sweet burning sensation from the eucalyptus

I shave with an electric beard-trimmer.
I don't see why anybody would use foam and so on. Doesn't have to be 100% smooth.

This. Shaving was invented by (((them))) as a Divide & Conquer tactic.

>First of all shaving is for bitches who can't grow a normal beard
My beard grows beyond normal desu

Ask yourself why so many lifers in prison shave every day.

It's about a man taking personal pride in his appearance. Even in jail, it's a right.

Beards are bullshit.

Worrying over how other people do private things and worshiping an outdated action based on some sort of bygone era's methods is a symptom of the blue pill.

Theres no meaning in shaving slower. Theres no reality behind such a choice, is a preference. Theres nothing to be red pilled about it.

Worrying over other's grooming habits, minding others business, thats just nonsense. This is akin to tipping a fedora.

Dumb niggers.

Those Greek statues are from the time before razor blades so I don't think they really count

>redpilled shaving method
This place is becoming too autistic for me.

Beards are for men with shit jaws that try to compensate for a lack of masculinity.

> tfw I get shaves as good as a safety razor using Barbasol and a Gillette razor

Vinyl is the redpilled music listening method

Yes, shaving with a brush is the best and only way to do it.

Beards are for people with ugly faces.

Hipster faggots' girlfriends eye fuck me every day walking down the street looking upstanding and profitable

Their dejected cuck hipster boyfriends just sort of look down into their tattoo-covered hands and forearms crying that they will never be successful

>shaving
>redpilled

>from the time before razor blades
Do you think razor blade is some short of high tech
Alexander had his soldiers shaved, so did the Romans

>using anything other than hot water and a sharp razor

fag

>shaving your beard, the Greek symbol of manhood

Pic related: a "man" who shaves his beard

Every woman that ive dated has told me that i dont need a beard because ive got such a manly jawline and strong chin. I dont suffer from a shitty babyface so i just keep that 2mm stubble around my face so they can see i can grow a beard but dont need to.
It feels good being a rare 21 year old man and cleanshaven.

>First of all shaving is for bitches who can't grow a normal beard

Numales faggots made beards and undercuts gay.

shaving was very inconvenient until the modern era,

Propellant style shaving creams are filled with harmful chemicals. Your face will thank you for switching to a shave soap and brush.

It could be , I mean someone may take pride in shaving their face I don't know nigga.However the thing is having a decend beard shows you got testosteron (it's equivalent of dark mane in lions who also get more pucci), some might prefer to have their face clean some have to shave for example if u have a shit beard with a few hairs you should shave , if you can grow a normal beard do it and maintain it.

Read my post , I said not hipster overgrown shit like your pic implies.

>not shaving your neck
>not keeping your beard civil
Neckbeard NEET detected

what about soap for your body, what do you faggots use? the shit i use, on my body, is like all sodium laurel sulfate.

merkur/feathers/glycerine soap (forget the brand) on face

Only redpilled form of shaving is managing your already groomed and well grown full beard

You can do better, though the burn is lovely.

I was in the military and the thought of actually having a beard long term is disgusting to me now, thanks to all the brainwashing

Shaved face = disciplined

Hmm. That pic tells me that we're entering hipster and nu-male territory.
Do you smoke a pipe too?

my dad always used a similar brush and boiling water to shave.
never figured why.

Navy might disagree

It's true. I sometimes let it grow out of laziness and it looks awful.

>wasting your time on something someone else can do for you

I bet you think calculators and computers are a part of the jewish plot to control us

He is Portuguese
We like it traditional
Always did
t.Alberto Barbosa

Soap brush and one of these

those are loaded with metals and other toxins by the jews, just go get a safety razor