I voted for labour and they fucked up. Tell me my I shouldn't just draw dicks on the ballot paper next election...

I voted for labour and they fucked up. Tell me my I shouldn't just draw dicks on the ballot paper next election, and every election after that.

Pearl is best gem desu

I think you should only stop drawing dicks when a candidate emerges that you could vote for.

Nothing wrong with spoiling your ballot if there's no one to properly represent you.

write in Trump senpai

The downfall of the west, the posts.
> But user, if there is no one who can represent me perfectly, why bother to vote? This is stupid.
Wrong. If you abstain, you give other people more weight in deciding your future. The correct way to vote (if you want) is to find the guy who represents the best compromise. Under any circumstance, DO NOT draw dicks on the paper you morons.

good goyim. Keep voting for candidates you don't want.

WE

>>if there is no one who can represent me perfectly, why bother to vote?
That is not what I said or what I intended to imply.

If all the candidates had your death as a policy would you simply choose the one who offered the best tax incentives as the best compromise?

Spoiling your ballot is fine if you have no preference from a poor selection.
Better that simply not voting, assuming a total of spoilt ballots is recorded.

What's the fine these days for not voting down under?

Election time:
the joo candidate and the normie candidate, sadly no Sturmbannerführer to vote for. Cue the stormcucks:
> not voting
> believes in joo conspiracy
> joos vote for their candidate and win election while he fucks a koala bear or whatever aussies do in your free time
> complains about joos running the governments and le white race
It's like a self fulfiling prophecy isn't it.

For all the bullshit SU contains I still kinda like it.
Help me Sup Forums

Well - you can either write yourself in as a candidate or maybe focus on another topic (Your example is very extreme).

A booting.

if you spoil your ballot your fucking retarded at least signify what political belief's you have so politicians can try represent your views in the next election. Just look how successful the UKIP party has been in pressuring the conservative party in the united kingdom into voting for brexit.

WUZ

Can't be as bad as me, 2015 general.

Voted Green.

>write yourself in as a candidate
Is this allowed in Switzerland?
I imagine this would be recorded as just another spoilt ballot in Australia.

Don't like extreme examples? How about the choice between two parties that would make you significantly poorer. You have no way of knowing which will be worst? Do you endorse one or vote for neither?

Don't like extreme examples?
> Two parties wanting to kill me
> Time to go to Germany and raid a mosque

> Is this allowed in Switzerland?
Yes. On the local level you can go run as an independent, but you have to make your intentions clear before the elections. In some cases we have mulitple rounds, in the first one you can write any name, in the second you have to write in names who made it trough the first round.
> You have no way of knowing which will be worst?
I am sure there are protest parties and candidates over there. You don't have only the Tories and Marxists, there are Greens, UKIP etc. Also, don't you usually have some freak dressing up being the third candidate? Well give him your vote. Nothing is more humiliating than winning by a small margin to the village freak. The point is - if you are not happy with the candidates, you do not just walk away. You have to send a statement, that keeps them on their toes. Look at what 5% did to the German or French establishment: They are shitting their pants. Don't be this loyal to the status quo.

>some freak dressing up being the third candidate? Well give him your vote.
The downfall of the west, the post.

Right. Because those are less reasonable then the vegetable in pic related.

Explain why voting for a joke candidate or party number three (who's policies I detest but know won't get elected) is better than spoiling my ballot.

Voting for Party X implies I support their policies even if my vote fails to elect them.

> you do not just walk away
Spoiling your ballot is not just walking away.
It is actively participating and choosing to say no thanks to all the options on offer.

Not voting at all would be like walking away saying you don't care, but that is not what I am suggesting. (and not an option for the Aussie who will get booted if he doesn't turn up)

> It is actively participating and choosing to say no thanks to all the options on offer.
That's not how it works, at least not here. I don't know how you bongs do it, but we only get "invalid ballots", which is treated as the amount of idiots unable to read the instructions. Hence, if you spoil the ballot, you contribute to the idiot count and you indicate that the politicians can start pandering to the more hardcore base. On the other hand, if you vote protest parties you know won't make it, you signal that your loyalty is conditional. You signal that there are alternatives to the ones in power, which, at least here, makes politicians very nervous. Now, even if you don't support the joke party, you indicate that you are willing to participate in the elections, and each vote is worth gold in an environment like pic.

>voted for a leftist party
>they fucked up
Wow, it's almost like leftism is inherently incorrect and will never work. WOW.

Spoiling your ballot is even more irrelevant than not voting.
At least the public cares about the percentage of non-voters. They don't care about spoilt ballots.
Most people would just assume it's retards or old people too dumb to fill it out correctly.

And your "protest" of drawing dicks will never be seen by anybody in power.
The only people looking at your drawing skills are volunteers who have to sort hundreds of ballots so they probably won't even look closely why your ballot is spoilt. It just goes on spoilt stack and that was it. Next one.
They care about as much as the cashier at the supermarket cares what you are buying.

>Draws dick
>Person counting vote sees it
>Vote for Trump it is

Couldnt be any better.

> lame Drumpf joke
> actually desireable outcome
> I'm split.

>we only get "invalid ballots",
Same here as well.
Rarely more than 5 in any place.
Like you say only people who failed to vote properly.

If the even a small percentage of the millions who don't bother voting because no one speaks for them or feel the system is rigged, were to turn out and spoil their ballot it would be intermediately be noticed.

They would be beating Mrs Green (Village Church Preservation) up and down the country.

I don't know about Switzerland but we don't have a box marked 'none of the above' to choose, so a spoilt ballot is the only way to register an opinion against everyone on offer than isn't the implied 'don't know' 'or don't care' of not voting at all.

Drawing dicks is a Aussie thing because they make them pay a $50 fine for not voting, so you have to turn up and do something,
It's just a fun alternative to putting a big cross through the whole paper.

I feel sorry for them because their system doesn't look much better than the, first past the post system we have here.
Forcing people out to vote seems a bit unfair if the ballot doesn't have an actual boxes to tick for 'none of these' at the least.

lesbian space rocks is a great show desu
peri best gem

>Voted labour
>Steven Universe pic
>Aussie

The problem is that you seek change through elections alone.

We have no "none of the above" option either. I know where you are coming from, but votes != people unable to fill out the ballot. I for one stick to voting protest parties out of spite, because it makes the people who put me in such a situation very uncomfortable. The random small, racist, xenophobic and whatever the establishment comes up next are a threat to the hegemony you despise so much. As Trump, another ex-joke candidate put it - what do you have to loose? Spoiling ballots doesn't do that, because it doesn't threaten them in any way.

GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING SPOOK SON