TRUMP GENERAL -PRESIDENT TRUMP EDITION

>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
truthfeed.com/flashback-video-1980s-trump-has-same-message-for-america-as-2016-trump/18403/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/hoodsonco/status/767059958168850432/video/1
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

Awoo~

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

80s interview Trump on rebuilding inner cities
truthfeed.com/flashback-video-1980s-trump-has-same-message-for-america-as-2016-trump/18403/

Why did Hillary pull ads from Pennsylvannia despite Trump closing the gap there? Wouldn't this at least leave it open for him to take? Or is he so favored to win PA that she gave up?

I heard Trump is tied in a Reuters poll

Have we started the fire?

I'm still very much surprised how you Americans could fuck up so badly. You literally had gold in your hands when bernie was running for the nominee and you shat on it.

Now you have two incompetent people running for POTUS of which the establishment candidate is probably going to win.

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves

Ffs stop posting these shit threads. Drumpf generals are only posted in by the same 10 neckbeard neets every single day. Theres not a single thing you losers haven't discussed yet. There's no reason for a 24/7 trump thread to discuss your neckbeard fantasies you disgusting fucks. Get fucked.

>Trump says if that eggball player doesn't want to stand for the American flag he could find another country
>media now saying Trump disagrees with the issue that eggball player was trying to raise instead of the player's behaviour

I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

Also, has anyone noticed how the libshits have come out of the woodwork on this and said "hurr, there's the 1st amendment, his right". Just imagine if an eggball player had called someone a nigger. Actually, I think you can get fined for that.

According to the latest FEC reports, 20% of everything he spends goes to himself or his kids.

People are wondering why he's campaigning in Washington. He can probably bill himself $100,000 for the flight, alone.

Imagine how much depreciation he's going to write off on the jet when this is over.

yis bruder de fire rises :DDDD

M A G A W A V E

Why didn't I know that Trump has steamrolled his way back to being neck and neck with Hillary in the IPSOS poll?

He's been statistically tied with her for three days

Don't get cocky

This has got to be Zyklon Ben's best work yet!

Fortunately there vast majority of the population think the player is an idiot that should be fired.

Do people hate on Hillary so much because she is Bill's wife? Maybe she isn't as bad as we think, I can't think of anything she has done wrong except for the emails which really isn't a big deal.

They're going to lose the nog vote. What are they doing? Nogs in Detroit aren't particularly fond of muslims.

Immigration speech tomorrow

To all of those who want Right Wing Death Squad, don't hold your breath.

What?

Where?

Was the LA Times surge real?

>the truth is that the big loser in this over the long run is going to be Syria. This is an enormous opportunity for Americans

And they call us immoral

Awooo~

>James Harrison fined $250,000 for racist actions performed by Colin Kaepernick

FRESH NC POLL

We are back in the game.

According to the latest polls you're on track to be locked up in federal prison on conspiracy charges next year.

Trump needs to take the rope that Bill has provided to hang Hillary this weekend.

Have you heard of Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation?

h.. h-he's a r-racist.. a-a-and a-a bigot...

he.. the russians... theyre behind it all... i know it hillary... its putin... putin.. a-and the green frog..

the frog.. the mysterious.. smug g-green frog...

what does it mean..
hillary... w-what does it m-mean... ah crap i shit myself again.

>Bernie

They wouldn't release the results. They were slow rolling it hoping they'd change.

...until after the election

Trump has to fool these normie GE voters and win first

Now that is a spicy gif

And that's after the fact they can't account for the new voter surge.

It's going to be an historic victory for Trump.

>(((Jonah Goldberg))) telling Trump what to do and asserting that Trump isn't trying to appeal to Blacks and Hispanics he's just trying to appease independents
Fucking scumbags, all of them. He actually said "Trump said at one point he wanted to go door to door and deport them". HE NEVER SAID ANY SUCH FUCKING THING.

These people are so EVIL.

JEB SURGE FAGGOTS

I hope Trump knows about the story or someone on his team has informed him about it.

it is almost he would be making money if he wasnt putting in millions of dollars a month in addition to the millions of dollars he spent in the primary

>Emerson
Also
>NC
If the election hinges on NC, something truly batshit happened.

WEEEEEEEEEE

ARE THE CHAMPIONS

MY FRIEEEEEEENDS

NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

So just thought of something
Johnson is """polling""" at """5-12%"""" and (((Stein))) at a few points
As we all have said they're taking far more votes from Hillary than Trump: retarded Bernouts.
However we also know they're going to combine for less than 2% on election day.
Does this actually bode well for Hillary since in the end, if they're retarded enough to vote 3rd they're retarded enough to vote Hillary?
Or are we to assume they will do something else?
I know Big Don is going to crush her at the debates and convert any republican 3rd party voters but Bernouts are fucking retarded.

I figure best case its 8% Johnson, 2% Stein as of now. Jills votes are all die hard Bernouts and I don't think they will vote for Hillary.
I'd say for Johnson 10% of his votes are libertarian party members who vote every time for then (this is the 1% they get nationally), 30% are never Trump fags who I can't imagine won't mostly fall in line by Nov but could swing a point to her by lowering R turnout, and 60% Dem never trumpers who are an extra kind of stupid voting for weed and in protest. That is the group I'm worried about voting Hillary in the end and keeping CO, OR, WA, VT, and ME CD1 blue.
Basically we need to find out what the Bernout attrition rate is. What percent will vote Her, what percent votes Trump, and what stays home. I do think 3rd party will be 3:1 D vs R in the end but again sub 2% total. Also need to consider where these people are, CA 3rd party doesn't matter but VA does.

This has to be spread around. Black people would not enjoy the influx of refugees in their neighborhoods. This could be a game changer.

That's why they're calling him Amnesty Don, because he won't come out and say he's going to kick out 11 million illegals.

Great gif, but I feel like Trump should be in the middle

She pulled them when she was getting tons of +8 in the polls. Ads in august were wasted money if she lacked the funds she should have saved them for september.

>Trump
>Establishment

KEK, is that why they spent hundreds of millions trying to stop him in the primary cycle?

Post the original.

He's leading by 3 pts

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

lol down down down down

i hate when people link to an article instead of the actual tweet it's about. what's the point?

twitter.com/hoodsonco/status/767059958168850432/video/1
>twitter.com/hoodsonco/status/767059958168850432/video/1

There are people retarded enough that this "softening" will keep them home during election day, some even voting for Hillary.

It's amazing how retarded some people can be

Don't try to act smug, you know I meant that Clinton is going to win. Look at the polls

You fucked it up

>According to the latest FEC reports, 20% of everything he spends goes to himself or his kids.
Yeah because the FEC forces him to pay full amount for use of his jet and hotels.

He's not making money, he's giving back his own money to himself. Why would he use a commercial airline or a different hotel when he could use his own?

Johnson hurts hillary more than Trump, hence why he's disappeared entirely from our TV screens

Insider was here yesterday afternoon. If they show up again before the speech (likely), we should make sure they have the ammo.

GUYS WHY ARE YOU ALL SO POSITIVE SUDDENTLY, WHERE ARE ALL THE SHILLS? I really liked reading about drumpf btfo

>bernie
Either bait or just very, very sad.

It isn't our fault Hillary didn't like Bernie.
We like Trump.

i dont understand how he is unchanged for like 40 years

Visit the grand canyon. Not too far away from Boston.

You bring up a very good point. This could be something to worry about, but for now I don't think the third partiers will go for Shillary. Every single one of them despises her.

Plz help

I am very focused on what is to be made of this immigration speech that I *think* is scheduled for tomorrow in AZ

Does anyone know if this is a rally or just a speech teleprompter style?

DT's site says it is scheduled for 6pm which is 9pm EDT

Its a little confusing because AZ is mountain time but they dont do Daylight Savings. In any event, they are presently 3 hours behind us here on the East Coast.

So am I right in understanding the immigration speech is at 9pm EDT tomorrow or is there a separate speech for tomorrow for the immigration.

It just seems that its a sort of odd time to be giving a major anticipated speech.

Does anyone know if he has any spots lined up for FOX tomorrow night after the speech, or happen to know his Thursday media schedule, FOX & Friends, etc?

It would help me discern what the timeline for this policy statement is and how its expected to move through the news cycle for the weekend.

Wednesday night is a bit early. While it should be the top headline for the Sunday shows, Wednesday night is a bit early and by Thursday or Friday, Hilary's team could try to knock it down with their own news releases before Friday afternoon.

On top of this, I'm hearing there is gonna be another newsdump regarding the FBI/Clinton interview.

Please advise, thanks in advance.

You can't be this naive. Stay in a hotel or bill himself $80,000 to fly home? hmmm...

Do you "feel" in charge?

>The Pepe
Top kek

>Why did Hillary pull ads from Pennsylvannia despite Trump closing the gap there
Well she wouldn't pull ads from a contest she might lose so let's do some math.

Look at this racist.

she might have pulled ads from a state that she is going to lose

a thousand memes posted yet I still ahven't watched TDKR because it's capeshit

why does Bane wear the mask?

I-I've shilled for a small fortune

Guys... I was Jebposting last night. I don't know what the hell happened but I woke up with this.

Give me the news, doc.

>Look at the polls
What like
Or like
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

or
cesrusc.org/election/

Johnson at this point is pulling about equally from Bernouts who like guns and NeverTrumpers. Either way, unlikely to vote. Stein supporters will either vote her, or not show.

Anyone have more ammo pics vids that show Trump isn't racist to blacks? Pics like these

The FEC would disqualify him from the race if he was doing that kind of shenanigans. You clearly don't know how this works. He can't overcharge or under charge himself. He has to use going rates, per order of the FEC.

Nobody cared who he was 'til he put on the mask

We're

Bill is much more likable than killary

>i dont agree so it is bait!!!
Fuck off retard

>Hasn't watched TDKR

Go. Now. Get out.

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don himself said you should watch the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

>Well she wouldn't pull ads from a contest she might lose
Why do you assume that? She doesn't have infinite money. Their internal polling might show that Pennsylvania is a lost cause and thus she wants to focus her resources in states more within her reach like Virginia.

How the fuck does Trump get an 8 point swing in 10 weeks?

Because the tweet could disappear and I can't find the actual video hosted anywhere else.

On time of rally I always search for current time for wherever the speech is held.
Probably teleprompter, but there is always a chance for some off script talk and Trump answering questions.
Don't know regarding FOX

>the 80's

Everything he's saying then is everything he is saying now. Nothing has fucking changed. Has Trump retweeted his old videos? Perhaps put them in this ads.

TAKE ME IN REPUBLICANS
TAKE ME IN MY BIGGEST FANS

I WILL ENACT AMNESTY
WHILE YOU LIVE IN POVERTY

TAKE ME IN YOU STUPID KEK
I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK

YOU KNEW I WAS A PLUTOCRAT
BEFORE YOU HATED DEMOCRATS

Truth bombs.

AND IT'S SWEEEEET

SWEEEEET

SWEET VICTORY

Okay, so you are that naive.

He flies home every night so he can bill himself for the flight, as opposed to stay at a hotel that he can't charge himself.

There's no reason he needs to have his campaign offices in mahogany paneled high-rent spaces. (not to mention he has quintupled his own rent in the last 3 months, despite not increasing staff).

Today's rallies:

- TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2016 -

DALTON, GA
Governor Mike Pence
3:00 PM

EVERETT, WA
Donald J. Trump
7:00 PM

WINSTON-SALEM, NC
Governor Mike Pence
8:00 PM

Polling fucked, anyone who espouses this shit is retarded. After the first debate dust is settled is the time to start paying attention, not now.