The Joker origins film to focus on young, bullied kid

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/the-joker/51696/the-joker-origins-film-to-focus-on-young-bullied-kid

>“It’s dark. It’s like a dark Joker. As a kid, he had a permanent smile and everyone made fun of him. It’s like on the streets of Brooklyn. It’s super dark and real”.

I cannot wait to see this. Sounds original and unique!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQJgAXuz-QI
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

For fuck sake, just make a full blown horror movie centred around Scarecrow already.

Where is the next Superman movie, where is the Flash movie? Explain to me how this movie is appealing, especially considering it's not going to be Jard Leto's Joker?

Finn Wolfhard as kid Joker

Old Joker.

>dark
>dark
>dark

>and real

At least it won't be "gritty".

thought that was Conan O Brien at first.
There's an idea..

Make it John Noble and we're done.

He was the only good thing about Arkham Knight.

>It’s like a dark Joker.
in contrast to the happy joker?

MILF Ivy, Harley's jiggling especially in the Batgirl DLC, and Catwoman's arse were also good.

>especially considering it's not going to be Jard Leto's Joker?
Maybe Leto appears near the end as it jumps to the future? But nah this won't be part of DCEU so doubt

THIS IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE IDEA

BUTCHERING A CLASSIC CHARACTER WITH LITERAL FANFIC SHIT

HOLLYWOOD WHAT R U DOING NIGGERS

DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW I GOT A DETENTION

Brendan Schaub has been punched and kicked in the head a lot, don't take anything he says too seriously

Yes. There are four types of jokers corresponding to the four ages of comics. In the Golden Age of comics the Joker was just a criminal who dressed up like a clown and killed people. The movie version of him would be Jack Nicholson's joker. Then they had to tone down the violence so we entered the Silver Age of comics. Now you have the campy, goofy joker pulling pranks and shit. The movie version would be Cesar Romero's joker with Adam West's Batman. Then the bronze age of comics was more psychological and dark. Joker was the opposite of Batman. This is like Heath Ledger's Joker.

There's a fourth age of comics now, and that's the modern age. That's the super edgy Joker where he's a psychopathic serial killer that loves blood and death. Even though Leto's Joker was stupid and edgy looking, he's more in line with being a Golden Age Joker, like Nicholson.

>"Yo, Napier, smile if you're gay!"

>"I'm not gay!"

>"Then why are you smiling, fag? LOL!"

>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

["Creep" by Radiohead starts playing]

>Martin Scorsese, master of mob films, is producing
>decide not to go the route of Killing Joke and have an average joe enter the life of crime before his accident

Literally what the fuck are you doing

Fund it.

take a shit in your diapers, nobody cares

Take a shit I'm the class aquarium, EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS

>Literally what the fuck are you doing
Who knows user. We could have had an R Rated gangster Joker movie but instead we have to watch Young Joker go to class

>We could have had an R Rated gangster Joker movie
Fuck that, how about letting some other lesser known characters get a fucking movie, fuck the Joker!

>"Hey, Napier, wanna' go to the dance with me?"

>"I sure do, Stacy!"

>"Oh, you thought I was serious? Poor thing... NOT! Oh, come on, Napier, I thought a guy like you would be able to take a JOKE!"

>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

["Perfect" by Simple Plan starts playing]

>Joker origins film

No.

We haven't gotten an R Rated Joker movie so I am all for that.

You are a fucking retard if you actually believe it's going to be R rated

for fuck SAKE
the whole thing with the joker is that he has no set origin story

The joker was just an ordinary person who had a really bad day at work. It could be anyone.

Why are they doing this?

Why have they poured so much effort into creating their own cinematic universe only to green light movies that won't be a part of it? You have to at least give Disney/Marvel credit for making everything part of a cohesive whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQJgAXuz-QI

I always thought his Killing Joke origin story was just a lame ripoff of Falling Down. Joker is one of those characters that probably shouldn't have a definitive origin. I liked how Mask of the Phantasm portrayed him as a sadistic gangster but didn't actually show how he became Joker.

>I always thought his Killing Joke origin story was just a lame ripoff of Falling Down.
Killing Joke was written before Falling Down,you fucking idiot.
>Joker is one of those characters that probably shouldn't have a definitive origin.
So you haven't read it either, fuck off.

martin ScoresEasy wanted to make this film for whatever reason.
if James Cameron came to WB and said "I want to make a flash movie" I'm sure they would fast track that too.
plus its an 80s set crime drama...i doubt the budget would be all that much

>6' 5"
GOOD

kill all tall people

What's the modern age called when it's no longer overnight and in the past?
The Stone Age?

Yeah I read it. His origin in Killing Joke is loosely what they used for the first Tim Burton movie. Just the chemical plant part obviously.

The more they flush this guy out the less impressive he becomes. Sure the revel is great, but it comes at the cost of all future works.

We already know the joker.
He came from a poor family. Had some typical bully troubles and managed to get by telling jokes to trick the bullies to leave him alone, really not that tragic of a childhood as in the end he was manipulating them. His genius greatly matured and he started to pursue a degree in chemical engineering. However costly family commitments and poor scholarship opportunities forced him to drop that idea, despite significantly advanced high school studies. At some point he married his high school sweet heart. He found work at a major chemical company as a low level worker exposed to hash conditions. Money was tight and thing hard, but his loving wife helped him through it all, their love over came everything. However in a fit of frustration he walked off his job, and lost it. His side job of telling jokes which paid next to nothing was his only real fall back, as everyone said he had a gift for comedy and chemistry. And with his wife pregnant he need money more then ever. The mob heard of his troubles and offered him the mantle of Red Hood to help rob the chemical plant he worked at. In his desperation he agreed it would be a one time deal as he hated the idea of crime. During the meeting he learns that his wife and unborn child died from faulty wiring in the new baby bottle heater, a freak accident. He tries to back out, but after some persuasion by the mob he reluctantly agrees to rob the place. He meets batman and panics, Batman fails as a detective to deduce the Red Hood is not a high threat mastermind and over reacts causing a chain of events that leads the joker to fall into a vat of chemicals. Joker then become a high profile villein who defies all categorization.

HAHA DC what are you doing? Bullying doesn't exist anymore. See Spifer-Man: Homecoming to get the new fresh, current, take of the old concept of "bullying."

Given his plot perfect reactions and mad muttering and stressful breakdowns. One theory has emerged that that one bad day his wife and child died, along with a chemical accident (different day, still 24 hour time frame). He became aware he was in a comic book and mortified that he would be written off like so many of the time. He is driven mad by the stress to keep up his popularity just to stay alive and secretly hopes his wife and child get written back in if he can get his own series. Which has led to a growing creep of meta jokes and more mainstream apeal tactics.

(which personnally I find an intresting concept as meta chaaters like Ambush Bug are fun. But are in direct conflict to the man who just wants to make everyone smile that I grew up with who I found deeply compleing and far more intresting. And really we already have Bat-mite for such a role.)

The fecal age.

Oh boy! Imagine how many school shootings this edgy shit is gonna inspire.

burton did it better with the revenge angle,KJ was just stupid enough to make me think no origin was better for the Joker and suited the overall character.
great ending to the comic though...no one will ever top that.

Jeff the Killer the Movie

DROWNING DEEP IN MY SEA OF LOATHING

BROKEN, YOUR SERVANT, I KNEEL

has a pajeet ever actually bullied anyone white in history? I know it is capeshit and magic bullshit but that makes no sense when even the nerdiest nerd of all time would get a laugh from saying "poo in the loo" and get high fives from everyone not a shitskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>muh bullied in highschool

so fucking SHIT fucking tired of this garbage trope

FUCK YOU

I was bullied in highschool and the worst thing I've ever done is post on these shitty slovakian butter churning forums

The Joker would be the Bully if anything really just making jokes all day about everyone around him,you can not bully a funny guy because they are just too smart...also nice spacing

It saddens me that you didn't read it.
It saddens me more you bother to reply in such a way.
But what really gets me that you use a "The Great Gatsby", one of the finest literary works to ridicule my text. Mr. Fitzgerald would not approve of this profanity of his good work.

>It's dark. It's like a dark Joker. It's super dark and real.

Oh no. Is this guy some kind of idiot? Please tell me he has no creative control and is just some dummy publicist.

why would you even respond to that bait and go watch broadwalk empire now,it wont be as fun as watching it live when it was airing but it was pretty good anyway

Criminally underrated

The dream is dead. I really thought we would finally get some JokerKino

>get bullied in high school
>get a tattoo on your forehead with the word DAMAGED in cursive letters
>become a murderous supervillain
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

He will be Jewish during WW2 Germany or some stupid shit. And he will be the way he is because he saw 6trillionzillion people die.

Who the fuck wants leto? He's a garbage actor

I was bullied in highschool and the worst thing I ever did was poison my mother. No one ever found out about it though.

Your semen mixed in food isn't toxic.

I eat a lot of polonium

Kevin Bacon as Black Mask

>Hi my name is Harley and I am from Queens

Sucking Polish Jew cocks doesn't make you poisonous.

That's not what your mom said to me last night.

More like Bland Mask

Hahaha goddammit user, you gave me a laff

>gets bullied
>turns into badass
Wtf I love bullies now

>actually doing a joker origin film
Fucking why

That gif is actually from Boardwalk Empire.

>LITERAL FANFIC SHIT
Have you ever read any Joker centric comics?

This is as much canon as killing Joke, or any other Joker origin story, he him self has said if he has a past its going to be multiple choice. So what origin isnt literal fanfic?

>DETECTIVE COMICS #168

>THE KILLING JOKE

>CASE STUDY

>BATMAN CONFIDENTIAL #7-12

>BRAVE AND THE BOLD #31

>BATMAN #38

Tell me which one nergodomus is the true Joker origin?\

inbf newfag claims reddit spacing.

>Rated PG

>It’s dark. It’s like a dark Joker. As a kid, he had a permanent smile and everyone made fun of him. It’s like on the streets of Brooklyn. It’s super dark and real

Basically this?

>Joker "origin" story
>Leatherface "origin" story

No thank you.

>being so desperate for pitybucks that you forget how ridiculous it is to give the main villain autism

>so fucking SHIT fucking tired of this garbage trope

What ? You didn't like that trope in the new Death Note movie either!?!?!?