The best athlete and best musician in the world right now are both black

The best athlete and best musician in the world right now are both black.

How can Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.musicplayon.com/Kanye-West-Family-Business-The-College-Dropout-Album-Music-Video-447736.html
youtu.be/Wmp-5cuOrIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the best

If you say so..

The best athlete ever is Bruce Gender
The best musican is nickel back

Black people dont play hockey

>Nickelback
Lmaoing@yourlife

All white women need to surrender to the black master race

who are those two monkeys?

OR any sport that solely consists of 10 second plays and then a whistle..

steph curry is mixed tho

Fuck off gypo

>The best athlete and best musician
the best athlete in all sports?
the best musician in all genres of music?

That's not Michael Phelps

That fake lil bitch nigga got owned by a real black master

>Curry a better athlete than LeBron

oh goy i am laffin

Phelps isn't black though.

Barbosa here is right, you shhould take them back to poortugal and have have their KANGSHIPZ reisntalled.

Don't talk shit about Nickelback.

Don't bloody think so nigger

Are you who pk why?

White men are simply superior. Name one war you niggers won against us Europeans.....

That's like saying basketball is the best sport and rap is the best genre in the world

Lebron is the GOAT don't even question his greatness.

He could dominate any sport

>musician

I don't know who the athlete is but kanye is a shit musician. If you can call him that.

Rap and Hip hop are only successful due to the jews that control it use it to homosexualise the youth that listen to it.

proof?

I fast all day, then I eat a big bowl of greek yogurt with raw flax seeds, raw almonds, coconut oil, shredded unsweetened coconut, raw sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, hulled hemp, wheat bran, cocoa powder, spanish peanuts, walnuts, pecans, then flavor with cinnamon, raw unfiltered honey and stevia. I also add an inulin supplement. I often add various berries or berry preserves. I'll usually finish the night with a low-carb, high fiber wrap with spinach, cheeses, egg and mustard.

Occasionally I'll indulge in various fish and meats, but usually that's on weekends. During the work week, I stick to my routine. I also take some vitamins, herbal supplements and a probiotic daily.

Changing my diet repaired my vision, helped my sleep schedule (lots of vivid dreams, now) and got rid of my acne.

I do still drink lots of coffee, because I feel the benefits outweigh cons (hence increased life expectancy). Caffeine stimulates mitochondrial function, which paired with fasting, helps burn fat as fuel. It is also a rich source of antioxidants, something many people lack in their diets.

Best part, is I get everything far cheaper than I had been able to eat unhealthy for. Supplements are ordered online, and winco stocks most of the other items for between 50 cents to a few dollars per pound.

inb4 some battle where Egyptians won

If they did, they would dominate. Russell Westbrook brought up to be a hockey player would be GOAT.

YEEZUS FOR PRESIDENT 2020

That isn't Tom Brady and Eric Clapton
Sage

You're a literal meme. How does it feel to be so far down the pol-hole that you've become retarded?

hell that would be a nightmare

>best musician
can he even play an instrument ?

muh dik

>basketball is the best sport

It is

don't know anything about the nigger on the left but

>kanye west
>musician

Basketball is the most balanced sport though

>strength (beats soccer)
>agility (beats hockey)
>dexterity (beats swimming/athletics)
>stamina (beats football/baseball)
>teamwork (beats boxing/mma)

People forget Kanye started in the business as a producer. The rapping part came later.

He's one of the GOAT producers

Battle of Kadesh nigga.

>yfw a white guy posted this

I'm really sorry for shills and trolls
they're life must be miserable, talking about black cock all day

>he hasn't listened to MBDTF

>Best athlete
Klitschko, or Phelps?

>Best musician
Jimmy Buffet is black?

They are the best in things that will not contribute to society. No war was won because of a song and no disease cured cause someone was good at playing a sport.

Athlete? Fuck that shit.

Kanye best musician? Anyone who thinks that shit should suicide for being culturally retarded.

OP is total Cocksucker.

Both of those are wrong
Niggers are only the best at smoking pot and crack
Phelps is the godking of sports you retard

GOAT rap producers(even though his best work uses previous white songs or very old black songs)
He would have never produced something like Dark Side of The Moon( I know thats an overrated meme but its more creative than anything ye did)

>le phelps meme

LeBron would have infinite medals too if basketball had 9999999999 events like swimming does

>"best athlete"
>"best musician"

>enjoying nigger music
>implying best isn't subjective

It's a boring shit sport though. Handball is better across the board for your metrics.

>Israel
Ok now your post makes sense

>sports
maximum kek
>music
jamie stewart 4 lyfe

>Kanye
>best musician
>muh deep thinking
Dude fucking sucks, I've listened to his shit and it's just not good. LeBron might be the best basketball player, but he isn't the best athlete. White guys like Gronk and JJ Watt would slap him silly.

Really made me think

He makes hip hop music, funded by the kikes, which degrades western society.

gypsies should be hung

>How can Sup Forums ever recover?
When mods actually do their fucking job and kill these repetitive slid threads, I've seen this exact post with the same stock replies several times

>best boxer
white/asian
>best football player
white

who cares about nigger hoop?

Niggers??

Being the best at something???

The sad thing is Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis and Marvin Gaye are actually God tier blacks unlike this douche

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE SUPERIORITY OF NICKLEBACK

CAPS LOCK FOREVER!!!!

How many wars never even started because people were too busy listening to music/watching sports/shitposting?

Jesus Christ eat real food. fuck this pisses me off

eek!!!

But Michael Phelps is white.

>Kanye
>Musician
Pick one.

oh shit nigger

Look at this graph !

You're the real nigger if you think this is degenerate

en.musicplayon.com/Kanye-West-Family-Business-The-College-Dropout-Album-Music-Video-447736.html

You're one to talk jew. Last I checked, you push niggers to get into these spots to further push your agenda of BLM. Your gene pool should have been cleansed by adolf.

Old Kanye is redpilled as fuck. Just listen to his first 2 albums if you don't believe me.
New Kanye is trying too hard to be edgy in order to maintain his image

youtu.be/Wmp-5cuOrIo

Chad is a Rock God
hi five dude !
fist bump an Ka-Boom Kek

>Kanye West
>Shit music and autotune, 300 mil in the hole
>Some random skinny nigger.
>Best athlete.
Yeah right, like to see this best athlete out compete every other untill there is no sport left to compete in, THEN he's the best.

Too bad.

As someone who has played both sports for several years, I'd say they're about equal in terms of toughness. People forget that basketball is a full contact sport without any pads or gear.

Hardest sport in the world? Dog sledding. The Iditarod is the hardest challenge a man could face

That's supposed to happen.
We train those niggers to etertain us and that's what they do.

Dont diss Chad he is a Top redpill

exactly training monkies

I never knew eminem was black

>basketball
>full contact sport
what are you smoking. people flop left and right. you can get ejected for fucking tapping somebody

Yeah and you can elbow someone in the teeth and not get a foul called.
People fall, they run into each other, they break ankles. Just because you can shoot a hoop doesn't mean basketball is a safe sport. It's a full contact sport

Oh man you're right there's no recovering from this

>He's one of the GOAT producers
that's like being a GOAT special olympian

The best athlete is marten fourcade, he can run and shoot.

Some of the greatest plays in basketball involve making shots while taking a heavy foul

> All these whities backtrack this hard

I swear white people need to fucking die.

Nigga you've obviously never played ball.

I'd like to see you take a blocking foul while a 250pound LeBron is charging at you full speed.

Obviously it's not as hard as something like handegg but it's nowhere near as soft as people make it out to be.

pic related

I would understand an American pretending to be black and post how he FUCK DEM WHYTE WOMYN KEKOLDS WHITE BOIS AND PLAYS BASKETBALL N' SHIEEEETT

But Romania? Really dude? Get a fucking proxy (or change it to America or Britain).

>best musician in the world

That's not Blind Guardian

>best musician
I doubt that most people even know what music is anymore.
That nigger is tasteless and killed music.

Basketball is pussy shit.

Muay Thai or boxing if you want to see actual tough athletes.

No team to back you up. Oh you're tired? Too bad, no bench players to replace you

Most popular musician, not best.

I agrree

Kanye west is about the furthest thing from a musician, computers create his music. He couldn't play an instrument to save his life.

LeBron is probably the best athlete though, but they've changed the rules to cater to LeBrons and other spooks style of play.

And this comes from someone who loves LeBron and loved Kanye's College Dropout music. Especially family business. Just because the ignorant masses like him does not mean he's the best. His music is shit-tier and he's become an enormous peace of shit.

LeBron best Athlete? arguable... Best athlete would be a 2 time decathlon winner, Ashton Eaton... proven in real world objective multi-field series of tests, not just a single sport...
LeBron may be a great athlete. but he isn't going to win an actual "athletic" competition...
and as far as Kanye is concerned, his hyped shit barely even qualifies as music...

Soccer is more balanced actually. Basketball was created without dribbling initially until the blacks took it over

kevin hart isnt even a musician you dumb shit

0/10
F

>best athlete
He can pass a ball through a hoop, whoop-dee-doo. There are kits you can buy where you teach a goldfish to do that.

>best musician
>putting chimp-chatter over sampled music makes you a musician

>the best athlete in the world
ho, hooo, c'mon man you cant really say-
>the best musician in the world
mfw

You don't even eat activated almonds

>best musician

I think you need to learn what music is.

18+
Gain Height
Have Sex
Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a Clue