THE GOD EMPEROR TELLS IT AS IT IS

>NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick should "find a country that works better for him" said Donald Trump after the player's national anthem protest.
>"I think it's a terrible thing, and you know, maybe he should find a country that works better for him," Mr Trump told KIRO radio in Seattle. "Let him try. It won't happen."
>Mr Kaepernick, 28, stirred controversy on Friday when he sat during the national anthem before the San Francisco 49ers played the Green Bay Packers in an exhibition game.
>The National Football League (NFL) player refused to stand in protest of the oppression of people of colour in the US, he said.
>Mr. Kaepernick is 28 years old, of mixed race and was adopted raised by white parents in Wisconsin

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37223377

ATTENTION SEEKING MUTT BTFO HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/29/1999-jesse-jackson-praises-trumps-commitment-minorities-under-served-communities
youtube.com/watch?v=7U6Pp5iflTs
youtube.com/watch?v=iW9Xu35GUMY
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/aug/30/donald-trump-tells-colin-kaepernick-find-country-that-works-better-for-him-audio
youtube.com/watch?v=2HLUZq2Hm4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>28 years old, mixed race, adopted and raised by white parents in Wisconsin

You guys know that he is half white.

That's more "white" than me.

Top kekerino

Any butthurt reactions from the leftists yet?

In Brazil we call this "mutt complex". It's a serious problem down here, people who have a bit of white in them know whites will never fully accept them so they go overboard in trying to be black.

actually it doesnt matter how his background looks like
he just wants to help the minorities which are still oppressed by the white culture and the society
trumps arguement is not really an argument

Real as fuck

Half white man half shitskin Uruk Hai will burn the west to the ground with the help of their invading migrant allies

Only solution is to kill all white people

This is why mixing races doesn't work. The spawn have insane identity issues.

Only solution is to stop race mixing propaganda and let nature take its course. When its not being pushed, race mixing doesn't happen nearly even close to the rates we have now.

Yeah you would know something about oppressing people wouldn't you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

Rodney Harrison (former NFL player) just said "Kappernick isn't black". ...because he's not 100% black. I

>stop pushing jewish agendas through the jewish owned media

GOOD LUCK GOYIM

Nice.

>mfw he gets a season ending injury before November

Is that big ben?

Kappernick just did a press conference about "oppression" while wearing a Fidel Castro shirt.

I shit you not.

He's probably more white than that. He looks a quarter black at most. His "black" parent, was probably a halfie, and just identified as full black. Every light skinned nignog here goes around claiming they're full black when they have even a tinge of dark skin.

Exactly this. That's why "what harm can race-mixing do" idiots are so misguided.

It results in children who are more intelligent than your typical black, but have a hatred of whites because they will never belong.

Many of the leaders of decolonization and/or Communist movements in Africa were mixed-race.

>i make millions of dollars per year just for throwing a ball and running around a field
>i'm being oppressed!

What's wrong with that he did? I honestly support it. We don't have to stand for a pledge, I sure as hell didn't in high school.

>more intelligent than your typical black, but have a hatred of whites because they will never belong.

>mfw I can relate

Feel free to leave at any time nigger

(You)

How do you manage to not fit in when society gives you everything as long as you're not white?
Are you mentally deficient?

>Nigger father abandons kaepernig
>White people adopt him
>>>Whites are oppressing blacks

he was 1 week away from being cut from the team now if they cut him he will sue and say he was terminated for exersizing his 1st ammendment right. similar set up like clock boy.

Yes. Liberal media is attempting to spin that the national anthem is racist to justify Kappernicks boycot.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

There's 100 different ways this piece of shit could have protested against police brutality - fundraiser for BLM, wearing a shirt, going to a march, giving a platform to an activist etc - and yet he decides to not stand for the anthem. Probably the most retarded option of them all. Seems like he just wanted some real life (You)s

that guy looks very white, time for a racial draft.

i fucking knew it

anyone with fucking eyes can see they dunecoon aint a muzzie\

the narrow head and eyes, the facial hair. no nigger lips. it says it all

Holy shit yes. This is why I love Trump. He tells what we all think.

I cringe when national sports players don't sing the anthem. It's the same with the German football team. You have second/third gen immigrants who don't sing along. You niggas should all be German by now and fucking act like it. You are in the fucking national team and you are competing for this country. Yes, I know they don't care about who they compete for and that it's all about the Benjamins, but morons (that is, the majority of people), for whatever reason take personal pride in the achievements of degenerate multimillionaires. So these people are some sort of role models. As such, they should at least act like they are a part of the country they claim to play for.

MAGA burgers! Don't fuck this up!

He could've sat out a game. But then that would be "too difficult" and it might cause him his career. He doesn't actually want to risk anything.

His Wikpedia pag says he's got a Black father.

I call bullshit on that one, he looks like an Arab. African? Get fucked.

As someone who is mixed but looks white as snow I can verify.

All my life I never felt I actually belonged anywhere. I dont feel like I fit in with anyone or any country. It did not help that I never lived anywhere for more than 3-5 years at a time without moving all my life

>How do you manage to not fit in when society gives you everything as long as you're not white?

White people are scared of me or include me as "the black guy". Stop fucking touching my hair or asking what shits like as "a black person".

Black people think I'm white washed cause I have a job and don't rely on government assistance.

All my close friends are Asian or Hispanic.

i was adopted by black people after my alchohlic father tried to kill me and himself because he was too much of a shmuk ...whats your point you dumb nigger?

Na, I get free shit from y'all

>be american
>unironically refuse to stand for a pledge

>Stop fucking touching my hair
No one does this, you yard ape motherfucker. Stop lying.

Then you are no better than a spoiled crying child, expecting to be taken seriously by adults.

Sounds to me like it's more of an issue about being surrounded by idiots than anything else.

fuck sake. just goes to show how there is no winning with these guys

this guy was raised by whites, much like Obama was raised by his white mother. it doesn't matter though, they still have loyalty to their racial group because there's no stigma behind it.

i like what Trump said, he can win if he stops trying to appear politically correct. people are sick of this shit

You have to go back

On god, if my hair is "out" (i normally keep it back) it's petting season for every white girl in the area.

>oh my gawd can I touch iiiiiiiiiit?
Bitch, what you gonna let me touch then? Shit.

>most Americans are idiots
Well now that settled....

The. "All lives matter" tweet by Jerry Rice really is triggering Twitter lol.

Na, only you guys are getting mad cause he didn't stand for some dumb song. shit is funny because it get yall all mad and over a dumb thing like this. No wonder Trump will lose, I'll still keep getting all my free shit and doin nothin

BUMP

1999: Jesse Jackson Praises Trump's Commitment to Minorities, 'Under-Served Communities'

nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/29/1999-jesse-jackson-praises-trumps-commitment-minorities-under-served-communities

98-1999 - Donald Trump worked with the Rainbow-PUSH coalition

youtube.com/watch?v=7U6Pp5iflTs

Trump - Helping black people for over 30 years

youtube.com/watch?v=iW9Xu35GUMY

Donald Trump tells Colin Kaepernick to 'find a country that works better for him'

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/aug/30/donald-trump-tells-colin-kaepernick-find-country-that-works-better-for-him-audio

Absolute Madman

Profound
Good post huebro

>find a country that works better for him
this is such an idiotic response.

quote this for when Trump looses and we hear for another 8 years about how America is ruined. and we'll all be in death camps.

I'll be sure to tell everyone, "Find a country that works better for you if you don't like a certain thing about the one you're in."

>Every light skinned nignog here goes around claiming they're full black when they have even a tinge of dark skin.
why? affirmative action?

God damn watch out son this post has some serious edge (You)

Its easier to play the victim.

This isnt a good thing. The guy denounced hillary for fucks sake. Trump is going to further alienate potential black voters

No one touches your fucking hair asshole.

Its funny how braindead liberal women can be the most racist without even realizing it

Please feel free to come to America if you feel that it's too late for Germany.

>blacks adopting a white baby

Why am I not surprised that this kind of shit happens in Holland?

This is the country that brought the world the concept of allowing criminals to deduct expenses from paying back their crimes. So an armed robber who had to pay back 6,600 euros was allowed to deduct the 2,000 he paid for the gun he used out of that amount.

The country as a whole is clearly too high to function. I hope Geert sorts your shit out when he gets elected.

Honestly this

>raised by a white family when his real family abandoned him
>given a great middle class life and a chance to succeed
>did decent in school and amazing in football
>become one of the wealthiest people on the country

Boo fucking hoo. Muh oppression

Fuck this guy he is the highest of privalage

No hes right but its only ever "super tolerant" braindead liberals that ever do this. Ive never met a conservative that grabs on people like that its always sjws going overboard with their pandering

>No one touches your fucking hair asshole.
Naw forreal. I look like Huey from the boondocks.

I was having this conversation with a coworker yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HLUZq2Hm4w

I was raised by a white family but we ate a lot of fried chicken and drank lots of koolaid. Does that make me black, goys? Can I cash in on this white guilt?

>Crashes a football league with no survivors
>Constantly bandwagoning teams for voter support
>Valid opinion

>He could've sat out a game.

From what I understand, he hasn't played a few games.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. Western Society gives you literally anything you want on a god damned silver platter, people like you are the new trendy freak of the week, and all you can do is bitch and whine like a spergy beta
>o-oh p-poor me, I d-don't fit in
Fucking hang yourself

NIGGER NIGGER PULL THE TRIGGER

So fucking what? I got naturally curly hair and girls touch it all the time you whiny mooncricket. If people touching your whooly head is the worst thing in your life be grateful.

College kids love Castro and Che.