Debating Liberals: They can't hold up

So, every liberal you talk to just uses falacy after falacy.
Is liberalism making people dumb and incoherent I'm their thoughts?
Or has it always been the far left targeting the weak minded who cannot think for themselves and recruiting them?

Nsjw like this guy is one example.
1/7
He calls Sup Forums the "KKK"

2/7

One has trigger discipline.

>Legal white gun owners
>Dramatically underrepresented in crime

>Illegal black gun owners
>Dramatically overrepresented in crime

GEE GOLLY MAKE YA THOUGHT

3/7

Has the white guy done anything illegal with that gun?
His finger isn't even on the trigger btw.

Gun laws are good though.

The one on the left has trigger discipline

>inb4 black one has a criminal record

4/7
He's using one hand and then doing a selfie. Not propper dicipline.

5/7

6/7
If anyone wants to back this up it would be good. The last thread on this user he ended up deletting his photo because he was stumped.

patriot
>trigger discipline and usage of sight
Thug
>no trigger discipline and no usage of sight
Yeah, seem about right

7/7
Want to see what his responge is. He's taking hell of a lot longer to reply to me.

WUZKANGS

Did the guy on the left so anything?

If not it's a false equivalence and you should stop being internet friends with cultural marxists.

Is that white vest even bulletproof. It looks so flimsy.

>A round is chambered

I'm not friends with him. Some other thread was made about his posts. I commented on one of his posts and he's going A-wall in every different direction not addressing the subject at hand.

He's simply dims sing anything I say as
"ADHD" "KKK" "Conspiracy". All he does is insult others and bring up dofferent subjets unrelated to each other to avoid the issue at hand.

Typical liberal.

>also isnt a stole gun
>also using the sights

>I'm not going for reality
What kind of argument is this?

Kangz n shiet

Just stop talking to him. No point if he can't even respect you

Comment on it.
I told myself when I was getting this account I was going to stay away from sjw ignorant ramblings of millions of users. This guy only proves my point of libs having nothing to stand on in debates. Whats done is done. He's low education and has low comprehensive capabilities.

He just blames it all on whitey while I give him specific family and group names.

Yeah I'm done. Thanks anyway pol.
>22
Did he or any other trump oppostion just bite the dust?

>okie doke

why talk to niggers? twitter has made me hate niggers more than any other single platform

No it's there for decoration purposes. Evil whitey

Before the Internet, discussion took place in the media among an elite group of people who were educated and aware of fallacies. These people would not use fallacies in their arguments because they knew the other writers would call them out on it. So there was a relatively high level of discussion, largely avoiding the most obvious fallacies.

But enter the Internet, and especially social media and phones, and now everyone is participating in the conversation, most of whom do not know what the fallacies are. And so not only do they use fallacies in their discussions, but they are also unable to call others out who use these fallacies. The outcome is a severe deterioration of the standards of discussion.

I've never agreed with that term and I never will. I have many black friends that I love who think logically and are even voting for Trump. A culture or branches of culture in America are morraly degraded but it does not mean everyone from such ethnicities and races are.

By inciting that word it just gives libs more fuel.

Feel

99% of people, liberal or not, can't back up their arguments. You'll will win most debates just by repeating "How?" and "Why?".

Except that one is a 2nd A patriot and the other is a thug, criminal rapist.

>by capitulating by bullshit racial egalitarianism you're giving libs more fuel

hah. no. you are already a leftist, you just dont know it yet.

can there be good blacks? sure, but pretending they're our equals as a whole is a joke.

White guy probably has his gun unloaded, pointed in a safe direction. He also has his finger off the trigger since he doesn't intend to fire.

Nigger probably didn't even think about safe-direction. Finger on trigger with a likely loaded weapon.

This is why liberals are retarded.

I can hear your mouthbreathing from here, OP. And what's that smell?

the potato speaks wisely

You're lucky the ETERNAL LEAF isn't on, you've been elegantly and Autistically BTFO.

But yeah Sup Forums doesn't really dicuss most of the time just banter and insulting detractions

this, fucking Ireland nailed it.

don't argue with these people, force them to explain their own views until they get tripped up and fuck off.

Now you're really making me upset

Okie doke

stop talking to those stupid imbeciles

one has a round in the chamber, one doesnt

der neigungswinkel verzerrt die sicht in den lauf. sry english too bad

You cant look into the chamber of the left one you hobby warrior

you are MVM right? i remember you from the kapernik thread. in that 1 you were anti kingz n shit, now yer anti white?

>A-wall
People like you are a diamond dozen. It's a doggy dog world. The word you were looking for is "awol".

No it was just never broadcasted and until fairly recently the oppinions of the plebs wasn't taken into account at all

shamful display

In my experience they usually dont actually debate or discuss anything. They just talk down to whoever is disagreeing with them in a condescending psuedo-intellectual manner then strut about acting like they "won."

Example, group discussion about how financially crippling divorce is, and how there is a thriving industry surrounding it.

Some jackass butts in by arguing that divorce only costs $500 to file so we are all dumb because divorce is actually really cheap. Then continues to disrupt the conversation with intellectual gold like
"If you actually respect your wife as a liberated and free woman she wont leave you so divorce isnt a problem"

"If you quit being so insecure about women maybe they wouldnt leave you"

To which we repeatedly tried to explain that the discussion is how divorce ruins peoples finances, not about how to avoid divorce.

The dumb fucker literally shakes his head slowly in an exaggerated sad manner and says in the most condescending fake disappointed tone "I cant share my intellect with you if you all refuse to see reason and believe in hate" and fucking struts out of the room, no doubt fully believing he had just devastated us with his sage wisdom and superior intelligence.

Being a progressive liberal seems to carry associations with the intellectual community and the educational establishment so it attracts a lot of these "so stupid they think they are a genius" types who think adopting a smug attitude and a hipster-y wardrobe will suddenly grant them an extra 50 IQ points.

one difference amerifat bro:
look the trigger finger
>white boi
>gangsta
the one just likes guns the other just want to look badass...

look for all intensive purposes...

I wonder how many people have blown their own hand off by accidentally shooting the phone during a gangsta-selfie.

It would be a pretty funny statistic to get a solid number on.

God, in the Marines there was one that staff NCOs and officers would use when they were trying to sound smart that fucking drove me insane.

"it would behoove OF you to (do such and such action)"

It would behoove you. Thats it. No "of" after it.

But they would say it EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Using two hands is the correct discipline? U wut m8. Maybe Im not k enough but two hands is not necessarily needed but prefered typically to stop oscillations, but it is by no means discipline. It creates no risk as the gun is in control by the primary hand.

you forgot that right has a chambered bullet

>bought his gun legally
>stole his gun

I think we're done here

The /k/ommandos would be sperging out right now, but yeah. There are different forms, single handed is typically more for low caliber sport target shooting since you are taking single well places shots with a lot of time in between so having to compensate for recoil isnt an issue.

Two handed grips are for compensating for recoil during rapid fire and is more combative oriented.

Then theres a plethora of various forms we like to call "being a fucking moron" which are pretty common throughout hollywood and the people who imitate it on social media.

kek

das akculy breddy good pikcur :--DDD

Liberals feel they have control now so they have abandoned logic they don't need it anymore.