Why do women do this?

Why do women do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcqtAPge_bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women act catty and lie about you.

Men act violent and rape and kill you.

Hmmmm...

This is a SLIDE THREAD. It contributes NOTHING OF VALUE--someone even took the effort to ADD ADDITIONAL CENSORSHIP to the image, from its original form, to defend this woman.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS WITHOUT PUTTING "sage" IN THE OPTIONS TAB.

Why do fingol faggots post shitty pictures that have been jpg compressed almost beyond recognition and comprehension?

Women acting catty and lying about you might get you raped and killed in jail.

Why hide the names?
Let us know who those sluts are.
We used to be a legion, after all. Might as well provide these whores with some old-school internet justice.

Yes, raped and kill by men.

This image is from 5 fucking years ago, newfag. And it was also proven to be a chrome f12 edit.

>we used to be legion

Could you be more of a cringy autist?

I was talking about pictures like that in general, not this one in particular.

And there is nothing cringy about stating a simple fact. Sup Forums used to be a lot more active back in the day, organized internet operations were a thing, and calling Anonymous a legion was not a pleb-tier buzz meme. Compared to old-school Sup Forums, Sup Forums is an absolute safe space.

And watch who you're calling a newfag, I've been here since 2008.

Because we tolerate it. There is absolutely no other reason.

Muslim men for example do not tolerate it, so women do not do this.

Thing is, we've been tolerating it for too long, and now the legal system itself enables such behavior to go unpunished. How do we fix the situation? Is it even possible to stop tolerating it at this point?

Women were designed to be ruled over by men. Not to have "rights."

God made that clear in the Garden. "Your desire shall be towards your husband and HE SHALL RULE OVER YOU."

Women are not like us. They are created FROM us, and FOR us.

Nice damage control newfag. But your post explicitly states that you want names, when if you knew the picture's origin you would know:
1. The names were blotted from the beginning
2. It was proven that this was from Sup Forums as an edit some dude did with the chrome developer string editor because the girl broke up with him for beating her ass

>I've been here since 2008
CITATION NEEDED

kys faggot, fuck this gay thread

Jews entice dumb women with lies of intellectual equality. In reality they are inferior to men and always will be.

You're right and the sad thing is, some beta white cunt on here will mock you for your comment and call you achmed or something and think he's being funny. I'm at the point where I actually want to be achmed now. At least achmed doesn't have to put up with stupid women and their childish ways.

There are people on here that actually mock muslims for have multiple child wives. I mean, how the fuck can you mock a man that's living in heaven?

>Woman makes false claim
>Contact your solicitors and utterly hammer the shit out of her with slander charges
>Settle out of court

If you aren't a poor fag living paycheck to paycheck and can afford the expense, you can bully other people via the legal system.

Oh just fuck off, m8. I'm mad now.

Here's some blues brothers to cheer you up.
youtube.com/watch?v=qcqtAPge_bI

> bongfag
> paycheck
> not cheque

What a cuque

You from asp?

wish it was acceptable for me to do this tbqh

just expected to suffer